TWO BOUTIQUE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITES Opportunity to secure either one or two, medium density residential development lots at Jordan Springs. This is an award winning residential community by Lend Lease within the Penrith Local Government Area.
Both development lots are located within the Jordan Springs "Town Centre" and are within a short walking distance of the newly constructed Woolworths supermarket with specialty stores, village lake, parks, public transport, future education/community precinct and the village oval.
Development Lot VC6 is a lake frontage site which will have unobstructed lake views. It has the potential to...
Development site for sale Site area 2864sqm (approx.)
Frontage 47.245m (approx.)
Zoning R3 medium density residential
• 500m Public Primary School
• 1000m Public High School
• 1000m Catholic Boys High School
• 80m local Shopping Centre & Dining Options
• 1500m Indoor Sports Centre
• 2.6km Westfield Shopping complex
• 1.1km Kingswood Station (55 min fast train to Central Station)
If you are looking for a site in one of Western Sydney's most under developed suburbs then this must go to the top of your list.
There are only 150 houses that have been zoned for townhouse develop...
4,306sqm (approx) IN 2 Land - North Penrith * The last opportunity in this new estate
* Frontage to two streets
* Subdivision due to be completed May/June 2017 - delayed settlement.
* Flexible zoning that provides for many different users
* Community Title
* Be quick, this area will take off once new development takes place
Two adjoining residential development sites - major suburban centre Property highlights:
• Site areas: 3,281sqm* & 3,075sqm* (total 6,356sqm*)
• Opportunity to purchase in one line or separately
• Zoning - B4 Mixed Use
• FSR - 3.5:1
• Height limit - 24m & 32m
• 39-45: 80 units DA approved (substantial commencement)
• 47-49: Raw site - estimated yield 125 units (STCA)
• Located 750m* from Penrith Station and Westfield
For sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 3:00pm (AEST) on Wednesday, 14 September 2016
Paul Hunter - 0412 764 682
Gary Mason - 0427 896 404