4,073sqm Industrial Land For Sale in Huntingwood FOR SALE: 1 Rexroth Place, Huntingwood NSW
Build your corporate headquarters. Rare land parcel for sale in Huntingwood.
- Zoned IN2 - Light Industrial
- Land area: 4,073sqm (approx.)
- Corner site with two street frontages
- Located on the corner of Rexroth Place and Liberty Road, Huntingwood
- Corporate location surrounded by blue chip occupiers
- Excellent M7 and M4 Motorway access
- Information Memorandum and Dataroom access available
Call Chris Brophy on 0407 600 258 to inspect today.
Rare Strategic Land Opportunity | Huntingwood East EXPOSURE TO M4 MOTORWAY & GREAT WESTERN HIGHWAY
- 21.56 hectares* vacant industrial land
- Flexible IN1 General Industrial zoning
- One kilometre* frontages to both M4 Motorway and Great Western Highway
- Multiple titles provides flexibility for future development/subdivision
- Minutes to the M4/M7 Motorway interchange
- Exposure to 106,000 vehicles daily*
- Existing local occupiers include Hitachi, Metcash, Blackwoods, Bunnings, Volvo and Arnott's
This property is offered by Tender closing 12 noon Thursday 14 July 2016.
POTENTIAL GATEWAY DEVELOPMENT 4,180sqm site area, B1, R2 and RE1 zoning, 2 street frontages.
On offer is the opportunity to secure a prime potential development site in the heart of bustling Blacktown.
The future development will be centrally located 950 metres from Blacktown Train Station and Westpoint Shopping Centre.
Key site features:
- Site area 4,180sqm.
- Three adjoining lots to be sold in one line.
- Zone B1 Neighbourhood Centre, R2 Low Density Residential and RE1 Public Recreation.
- Extensive street frontages.
- Terms will be considered by vendors.
- Potential to increase height (STCA).
Most Sought After DA Approved Development Site On offer is a fantastic opportunity to secure one of the most sought-after high density residential development sites in the heart of bustling Blacktown. The future development will be centrally located within minutes from Blacktown Train Station and Westpoint Shopping centre.
Key site features include:
• Site area: 4,720.20 m²*
• Plus a bonus of a vacant land of 1,011m²* at the rear
• B4 high density zoning
• DA approved for 276 apartments, 2,392 m² GFA of retail and 2,888m² GFA of commercial
• Corner position with extensive street frontage to both Sunnyholt Road and Second Avenue
Industrial Development Land - Site area: 37,820sqm*
- Industrial zoned land
- Adjoining major industrial estates
- Located within close proximity of M4 Motorway and M7 Interchange
- Benched, serviced with no further contributions payable
Campus Style Office Buliding CBRE are pleased to offer to the market Greystanes House - Clunies Ross Street.
Key attributes of the property include:
- Total site area of 50,800sqm*
- Total net lettable building area 10,474sqm*
- Existing capacity to accommodate up to 800 staff
- Facilities would suit religious, community or education purposes (STCA)
- Further potential for expansion
- Currently tenanted by Boral Construction Materials Group Limited ("Boral") and is offered to the market with an extensive fit out
- Located 9km* from the Parramatta CBD
- 4 star NABERS & BEEC rating
DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY | DA APPROVAL This commercial cottage at 193 Flushcombe Rd, Blacktown is in a great location close to Blacktown Railway Station, Shopping Centre and Hospital. The property is situated on the Western side of Flushcombe Rd, between Bungarribee Rd and Marana St Blacktown and offers great exposure to high-volume passing traffic.
Set on a huge block of land with a commercial cottage, this heritage listed property has DA approval for a ten (10) doctor medical centre or professional consulting rooms, comprising 460.63 sqm of building area, all on one level with 25 on-site car parking spaces, plus 1 disabled sp...