B4 Mixed Use Development Site - Prime Corner Position > RARE opportunity to acquire a fantastic mixed-use development site > Ideal for building muiltiple residential apartments and commercial spaces (STCA) > Corner position and rear lane access at Parramatta Road and Knight Street with a wide 80 metres street frontage > Key site with a BIG land area of 1,260sqm approximately > B4 Mixed Use zoning, 3.15 to 1 floor space ratio and maximum building height of up to 32 metres > Wonderful central location in Homebush’s vibrant community which is currently undergoing gentrification with close proximity to; Paddy’s Markets, Olympic Park, Strathfield Pla...
R4 Zoning - 2,185m2 Development Site Exciting development opportunity in the heart of the Inner West with easy access to local amenities, local schools and public transport.
* Raw development site in premium location
* 3 houses for sale in 1 line
* Total land area 2,185sqm approx
* Residential development
* Exceptional location within walking distance to amenities and public transport and schools
* FSR 2.25:1
* Height of building 32 m
* R4 zoning High Density
* Homebush West Public School - 2 min (800.0 m)
* Homebush City Centre/Station - 2 min (850.0 m)
BIG Development Site - B4 Mixed Use Zoning > RARE opportunity to acquire a fantastic mixed-use development site > Ideal for building muiltiple residential apartments and commercial spaces (STCA) > Wide 35 metres street frontage to Parramatta Road with rear lane access from Subway Lane > Key site with a BIG land area of 1,157sqm approximately > B4 Mixed Use zoning, 3.15 to 1 floor space ratio and maximum building height of up to 29 metres > Wonderful central location in Homebush’s vibrant community which is currently undergoing gentrification with close proximity to; Paddy’s Markets, Olympic Park, Strathfield Plaza, Burwood Westfields ...
Significant Inner West land holding - 13,759sqm* site area
- Potential large residential development site (STCA)
- Part of 'Draft Parramatta Road Urban Transformation Strategy'
- 3 street frontages
- Short walk to North Strathfield Station, Concord West Station and thriving Bakehouse Quarter
- Close to Sydney Olympic Park, Westfield Burwood and multiple schools
- Vendors will sell conditionally on rezoning
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
closing 3pm (AEDT) Wednesday 23 November 2016
Imagine the Possibilities - Live Now, Build Later! Conveniently positioned, this comfortable home with R3 Zoning will provide an affordable point to the Strathfield market with a versatile floor plan comprising 3 generous bedrooms, formal living/potential 4th bed, open plan lounge/dining room adjoining to a large kitchen. Well positioned only moments from schools, transport, parks & shops - incredible value is assured.
* Immediately liveable with potential * 3 generous bedrooms with separate living area/4th bed * Hardwood timber and tiled flooring throughout * Unlimited possibilities for further enhancements/rebuild * Excellent future develo...
Sydney Waterfront Development Opportunity - "Rhodes East" CBRE is proud to offer to the market a rare Sydney Waterfront Development Opportunity in Leeds Street, Rhodes, being in the City of Canada Bay Council.
This premier absolute waterfront site is one which is rarely seen. Uninterrupted views, set on the Northern most tip of the Rhodes Peninsula, identified as a key urban renewal growth zone, this site represents an opportunity not to be repeated.
- Sydney waterfront land -11,436sqm* - Proposed for low/medium density residential - Will be sold subject to planning/rezoning - Rhodes East is one of Sydney's last remaining waterfront opportunities ...
Corner Position Land For Sale, Development, Childcare & Boarding House STCA Corner of Liverpool Rd & Hedges Ave, easy access to Hume Highway.
7 bedrooms at upstairs, shop at downstairs with customer parking in front of the building, can be use as childcare or boarding house, development, all subject to DA approve, .
Land area: Approx 690 SQM
Contact: Andrew Chiu 0411 728 882
Disclaimer: Nexus Property believes that this information is correct but does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of the information. Certain information has been obtained from external sources and has not been independently verified. You should make your own enquiries and check the i...