High profile redevelopment site of 8,927sqm The recent closure of South Australian manufacturing icon, Industrial Springs, unlocks arguably one of the highest profile commercial development sites in the Adelaide metropolitan area.
Founded in 1935 by the Marsh family the three person operation became an industry leader in the manufacturing and tempering of industrial springs employing 140 employees at the peak of its operations. The closure of the 81 year business coincides with the construction of the Torrens to Torrens widening of South Road and construction of a major underpass at the intersection with Port Road creating a unique...
Rare Inner West Land * Three separate allotments * Areas from 800 sqm (approx) to 2,414 sqm (approx) * Available individually or as a whole * Great mixed use location * Proximity to CBD and major arterial routes * Multitude of development options (STNC)
Major City Development Site Close to the New Royal Adelaide Hospital & University - Significant city development site of 2,466 sqm*
- Located in the fast-emerging north-west quadrant, close to the new Royal Adelaide Hospital, SAHMRI, University of SA and TAFE
- Capital City zoning with maximum building height of 43 metres (subject to consents)
- Excellent site accessibility with 3 street frontages
- Under 500 metres from the North Terrace City West Tram Stop
- Ideally suited to high density residential / student / hotel / mixed use
- Existing office warehouse improvements provide potential holding income
- Offered with vacant possession
Enormous Potential Terrific inner western location on high exposure corner site within close proximity to Bowden Urban Village, CBD, public transport (bus & train), Adelaide Entertainment Centre, public transport options, proximity to the North Adelaide parklands, North Adelaide Swimming Centre, North Adelaide commercial hub and the developing Prospect Road retail strip.
The property represents a great opportunity with upside either to refurbish the existing improvements and increase the income by renegotiation or new leasing.
Alternatively, a redevelopment under the current zoning provisions for mixed...
Ideal Budget Hotel Development Site 18 Bentham Street offers an ideal site for a budget hotel development. Concept plans are available to illustrate the exciting potential to capitalise on the significant increase in visitors to the Adelaide CBD.
This is an outstanding opportunity for developers to acquire a strategic land holding within the Adelaide CBD Core. The site is central to the Adelaide City Council’s vision for connectivity from the Adelaide Oval to the Central Market as part of the “invigorate your senses” campaign.
18 Bentham Street provides approximately 372 square metres of land, with frontage to Bentham Str...
* Two-level premises of 820 sqm (approx) with hotel licence * Flexible improvements for refurbishment or redevelopment * Total site area of 425 sqm (approx) with rear lane access * Strategic, tightly held site in Chinatown * Enormous development potential * Zoned Capital City Main Street Policy Area
For further details please contact:
Phillip Joncheff 0412 231 645 Simon Lambert 0408 846 999
FIRST TIME OFFERED IN 66 YEARS Total land holding of 790sqm*
Flexible office/showroom and warehouse of 757sqm*
Holding income $130,000 pa* net
Capital City zoning allowing for development up to 53m* (stcc)
Corner allotment with a frontage in excess of 21m* to Grote Street