29.8sqm Retail Shop. Brand New. Tilt Slab Construction * Brand new complex suitable for commercial or domestic storage
* Concrete tilt panel construction
* Security, fully fenced & CCTV. Pin control access dates
* Onsite management
* Onsite retail/cafe opportunity For Sale
* Various stage one options available
Sale Price: $130,000 + GST
Hillcrest lies to the west of Browns Plains. It is bounded by Johnson Road, Mount Lindesay Highway, the interstate railway and Coronation Road to the south.
The Hillcrest Business Area consists of:
* A light Industrial/Service Centre (on the Western side of the Mt Lindesay Highway)
9% net return with great potential, current tenant is paying from $35/m2 - Potential for around 9% net return
- Rent from only$35/m2.a, great potential for investor
- Owner has kept some of the low rent tenancy on periodic tenancy so it could be used by owner occupier or changed to other more suitable tenant
- Located in Hillcrest & Browns Plains Commercial hub and opposite to Coles Distribution Centre and the Woolworth's Masters Store
- Building area 10,723m2 on 4.1 acres land
- Net return around $714,000 per year based on full occupancy and current passing income of $609,000
Strong and Bold Investment Available - Exposure plus, investment in the heart of Hillcrest - Passing Nett rental of $55,534.00 per annum - Leased until 30/04/17 with a 3 year option - Superb strong tenant who has multiple tenancies in the centre - Ample car parking onsite - Convenient location off Mt Lindesay Highway - Instructed by client to sell - Location, return and quality tenant - all boxes ticked! - Inspect with Exclusive Agent Coldwell Banker Commercial
Hillcrest is located approximately 22kms south of the Brisbane CBD. The suburb provides good access to the Mount Lindesay Highway and the Logan Motorway.
Strong trading neighbourhood centre with adjoining town centre development site - 5,690sqm* neighbourhood centre anchored by a 3,970sqm* Woolworths supermarket, 17 specialties and Woolworths Plus Petrol - Significant land holding of 2.9ha* plus adjoining 10.0ha* development site zoned to allow expansion of the existing centre - Future rail station proposed for adjoining site creating a transport oriented retail and services hub - Main Trade Area population forecast to increase to 47,850* by 2026 at 5.9% p.a** and with average household income levels 11% higher than the Brisbane metro benchmark - At grade car parking for 346* vehicles - Fully leased net income of $1,520,5...
Rare Freestander this Size Eastern Road is positioned for wholesalers and warehousing to feed Grand Plaza Shopping Precinct. The area is experiencing compound growth in the ever expanding corridor off the Mt Lindsay Highway. The building is of a proven design with the following property features:
* 1,500sqm of land freehold
* 800sqm of total building area
* 16 plus car parks
* Fenced and gated
* Good internal height minimum 8m under beam
Outgoings - Paid by tenant
Do not miss out call today to arrange an inspection.
FOODWORKS ANCHORED RETAIL CONVENIENCE CENTRE - New 5 year lease term to Foodworks - Dominant convenience centre servicing a significant residential catchment - Strategic 3,511sqm* corner site with convenient accessibility and 40* on grade car parks - Diverse tenancy mix with strong food and beverage operators spanning 712sqm* - Fully leased net income of $275,458 p.a* *Approx.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 19 May at 12 Noon
Quality Secure Retail Investment 25-29 Eastern Road, Browns Plains is a modern retail facility, prominently positioned in the heart of Browns Plains Village Square. The centre neighbours a suite of national brands including Harvey Norman, Bunnings, JB-HIFI and Spotlight, as well Queensland favourites, Super Butcher and Pillow Talk. With four new 5 year leases signed in the past 18 months, the property is the ideal acquisition for a passive investor. Key features include:
• National tenants Subway and Baskin-Robbins
• 4+ year WALE
• 440m² of Net Lettable Area over 6 tenancies
• Fully leased Net Income of $290,700* pa