Warehousing Complex Providing Flexibility For Tenants - 493m2 office + showroom + mezz. floor.
- $4,992.50pcm + Outs + GST
- Parking & accessibility
- 15km from Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport & 3km from the CBD
- Close proximity to the Gore Highway
- Ready for owner occupation
- Leasing calls welcome as Incentives are available
Huge 493m2 Tilt Slab For Immediate Sale - All reasonable offers included
- Massive 493m2 premises
- Quality centre
This 493m2 vacant property is ready for immediate sale. It is well placed with direct access to the busy Anzac Avenue and is one of the largest buildings in the complex. It would be a great fit for a medium sized business.
355m2 Retail/Warehouse Space Own your own premises now
Drive through high bay doors
Located at the front of a semi-industrial complex on a very busy street offering high drive-by visibility, this 355sqm well-presented premises is a perfect choice for a retail business requiring additional storage.
Premium Showroom, Office , Warehouse for Sale Premium 355m² Showroom, Office, Warehouse for Sale ? Recent refurbishments assists to set this property apart from the competition ? Large well-presented Showroom has terrific natural light and exposure ? Warehouse/Garage (approximately 100m²) is drive through capable ? Situated in modern well tenanted centre, unit 1 of 12 ? Ample parking and access is easy from Anzac Avenue ? Unit 1 has the top position on the large pylon sign ? Motivated vendor
Accelerating success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Amazing Exposure & Value - 355m2 with exposure for your business
- $5,666.00pcm + Outs + GST
- 15km from Wellcamp Airport
- Ample carparks
- Centered within & complimenting multi tenanted business park
- Available for lease or for sale
- Lease incentives for long term lease
- Owner will assist with change to fit-out
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...
Owners, Tenants & Investors - Secure Your Carpark NOW! - 4 street frontage to Neil, Julia, Douglas & Thorn Streets
- Only 180 car parks available
- Inner city location with access to growing CBD
- Totally secured site including security monitoring
- Negotiable rates for multiple carpark purchases
Are you looking for Great Exposure with parking? - Massive 580m tenancy with many options
- Big separated front showroom/or office space plus another separate ensuited office
- Disabled entry from massive carpark at rear
- Kitchenette with sink and loaded with bench space, separate disabled toilet
- Big storage room with commercial shelving and mezzanine above with access from high rollerdoor with forklift!
- CBD position with cafes nearby
- Recently refurbished with no expense spared!
- Bonus income with Jonny Sprockets leasing adjoining shop
Better Than The Share Market, Better Than Your Money in The Bank - Better Inspect Now!! Close to the outskirts of the inner city in South Toowoomba, this rare & impressive investment opportunity offers both commercial & residential components. Would be a great proposition for a self-managed super fund or an investor.
The commercial side of the premises is currently tenanted, with a five year lease in place generating a rental return of $28,000 per year with the tenant paying all outgoings. The residence has been fully tenanted, but is currently vacant to facilitate the sales process. Rental return has been $15,340 a year.
This unique, immaculately presented & maintained proper...
Prime Redevelopment Site in the Heart of Toowoomba CBD Situated among the new chic and trendy precinct currently offering an array of new boutique style retail outlets and eateries popular to this central hub, this site is one of the last prime redevelopment opportunities in the city centre.
520 Ruthven Street, Toowoomba comprises a two storey commercial property offering an upstairs and downstairs tenancy with a total floor area of 800m2*.
The ground floor, currently occupied by Phat Burgers, features a retail shop, commercial kitchen and male and female bathrooms. Upstairs comprises a 204m²* open plan tenancy previously used as a gym. Uni...
Site Area 1,702m² approx.
Lease Term 15 years + 5 + 5
Commencing Rent $290,000 p.a.
Rent Increments: 3% p.a.
Market Review: every 5 years
Outgoings payable by tenants, including Land Tax, insurance, repairs / maintenance
Well known South East Queensland location
Immediate access to major highway
Hot news: H&M announced opening of a New store by the end of 2016
Freehold Tenanted Investment - Magnificent Street Presence • Tenanted by Ella Bache - Successful international brand • 240m2 NLA with "A" class fitout. • Current Income $106,722 net pa, annual increases at CPI • 10 year lease - commencing 3/12/2007 • Classy fit out and excellent street presence and exposure • Property includes: 8 treatment rooms including Twin Room; Pedicure and Manicure Lounge and relaxing Spa room • Reception and waiting area; retreat area; 2 shower rooms; laundry and kitchen area and loads of storage • Located in Toowoomba Central Plaza - an iconic 9 storey mixed-use building in Toowoomba's CBD
Commercial CBD Freehold - 238m2* lot with rear access off Mark Lane
- Ground floor air conditioned retail showroom with rental holding income
- First floor consisting of 3 front offices, centre kitchen, 2 rear offices & large amenities area with shower
- Licensed rear car parking area
- Unique configuration suit end-user / investor
- Inspections by appointment
Opportunity to Secure a Grandeur Property in CBD An icon of the Toowoomba CBD, 2 Russell Street has recently undergone a face lift and is ready for the taking! Cornering Neil and Russell Streets, with dual lane traffic recently introduced under the Toowoomba Regional Council's CBD Plan, this property is incredibly well positioned and highly exposed.
- 470m2 NLA - smaller sizes may be available - 12 Individual Offices - Open Plan Foyer - 2 Boardrooms - Ample Storage - Original heritage era bank safe - Brand new Kitchen and Amenities - Undercover Outdoor Area
Positioned as a professional office destination, 2 Russell Street includes both on...
Ideal Location for Your New Offices / Retail / Showroom - 2,084m2 choice fringe CBD site
- Benefit from the Mixed Use' zone
- 3 street frontage
- Close to the Developing Bunnings and Mills Precinct sites
- Walking distance of CBD
- 5 titles included on site
CBD Fringe Development Opportunity * Prime development site in great location * 809m2 site with two street frontages * Great exposure to Ruthven Street * Currently utilised as a car sales yard * Offers multitude of potential uses (STCA) * Provides holding income whilst you plan for future development * Zoned Mixed Use – West Street Precinct
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Premium Fruit & Vegetable Business and Real Estate Opportunity in the High Growth Toowoomba/Darling Downs Region 57-61 Neil St & 40 Annand St, Toowoomba
• Land area 3,160m*
• Wholesale warehouse and centralised administration
• Re-development potential for commercial, retail or mixed-use residential up to 12 storeys
89 Russell St & 17 Railway St, Toowoomba
• Land area 3,026m*
• High performing supermarket business with 70 car parks
• Re-development potential for commercial, retail or residential up to 6 storeys
• Includes 6 x 2 bedroom residential units on level 3
66 Condamine St, Dalby
• Land area 3,931m*
• High performing supermarket business with abundant car parking on adjoining lot
High Exposure CBD Fringe Opportunity Located on the Northern fringe of the Toowoomba CBD, 270 Ruthven St represents an excellent opportunity to secure a freehold property opposite what will be a major retail and lifestyle precinct of the CBD (Bunnings and The Mill developments).
- 392m2 of Split Level Ground Floor - 60m2 of First Floor - Staff Amenities - 8m2 ATM Bunker - currently leased to Heritage Bank - 20m Frontage to Ruthven Street - Secure On-Site Parking off Toomaroo Lane - Zoned Mixed Use Railyards Precinct
Perfect property for the Owner Occupier or the Investor with existing floorplate lending itself to split tenanc...
Large Retail Parcel with Opportunity to Re-Develop This large parcel site is located in the Northern suburbs of Toowoomba cornering Harth and Holberton Streets. The back of the property joins a fully occupied Retirement Village, with direct access through to the centre from the Eastern side. The brick structured building occupies 353m2 of the site, with a total land area of 1,987m2 and a whopping 27 sealed carparks available.
Just a 400m walk to the St Andrew's Hospital, this property positions itself perfectly for a Medical or Childcare centre development. The surrounding neighbourhood presents a high number of family and elderly occupants...
Major Development Site Substantial Holding Income - Total land area 4543m2* over 6 titles
- 4 street access (Neil St, Thorn St, Douglas St & Julia St)
- Numerous uses under Toowoomba Regional Council's Principal Centre'
- 100m* from Empire Theatre
- Approved build height up to 12 stories STCA
- Opportunities for holding income while developing
Karingal Chambers - A two level, retail & commercial building consisting of ground floor retail & first floor commercial office space
- Ground floor retail fully leased
- Gross floor area: 841m*; Site area: 535m*
- Frontage to Ruthven Street of 14.5m*, southern frontage to Bell Street Mall of 37.12m*, eastern frontage to Bank Lane of 14.36m*
- Regional Centre Zone - City Core Precinct