Warehousing Complex Providing Flexibility For Tenants - Leasing and purchasing option available
- 493m2 office + showroom + mezz. floor.
- $4,992.50pcm + Outs + GST
- Parking & accessibility
- 15km from Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport & 3km from the CBD
- Close proximity to the Gore Highway
- Ready for owner occupation
- Leasing calls welcome as Incentives are available
Tenanted Investment in Industrial Park - Long established tenant since 2005 - Current lease is $20,400 + Outs + GST ends December 2017 - Quality tilt panel building with loaded mezzanine - Glass door front entrance plus high bay roller door - Plenty of off street parking within complex - Great investment for Superfunds and family investors
Multi-Use Remodeled Complex - 2,321m2 land area over 2 lots (44m frontage)
- 835m2 open plan showroom/ offices / warehouse
- Great exposure to the busy South Street intersection with ample signage provision
- Dedicated onsite client & staff sealed parking
- Showcase your business model here suits a variety of uses (Subject to council approvals)
- Inspect to appreciate this outstanding opportunity through upmarket site transformation
Vendors Want a Result – All Offers Welcome! Large industrial site with a combined land area of approximately 27,080m2 zoned Medium Impact Industry.
• Quality industrial land cleared and leveled ready for development • Block sizes range from approximately 4,032m2 to 5,740m2 • Multiple block combinations available • Located in an increasingly popular industrial area, handy to Anzac Avenue, Gore Highway and the South-West.
*Outlines on images are indicative only*
Accelerating Success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Premium Showroom, Office & Warehouse in Anzac Central Premium 355m² Showroom, Office, Warehouse for Sale
- Recent refurbishments assists to set this property apart from the competition - Large well-presented showroom has terrific natural light and exposure - Warehouse/garage (approximately 100m²) is drive through capable - Situated in modern well tenanted centre, unit 1 of 12 - Ample parking and access is easy from Anzac Avenue - Unit 1 has the top position on the large pylon sign - Motivated vendor.
Accelerating success. For more information contact Dan Dwan or Troy Anderson of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Lease or Purchase - Showroom & Bulky Goods + Fit-out Assistance Now Available - 355m2 with exposure for your business - $5,666.00pcm + Outs + GST - 15km from Wellcamp Airport - Ample carparks - Centered within & complimenting multi tenanted business park - Available for lease or for sale - Lease incentives for long term lease - Owner will assist with change to fit-out
Expressions of Interest LJ Hooker Commercial Toowoomba are pleased to offer this well known property for sale via Expression of Interest. An excellent opportunity to acquire this mulit tenanted well performing property with outstanding exposure in Toowoomba CBD. Features of the property include:
- Net lettable area 798sqm - High profile location - 20 metre frontage to Ruthven Street - 100% Leased - Gross income $184,058 PA + GST - 5 carparks - Mix of retail and office space over two levels
Multi-tenanted Toowoomba CBD Investment Colliers International Toowoomba is pleased to present to the market 136-140 Russell Street for sale via Expressions of Interest closing Friday 9th June at 5pm.
136-140 Russell Street represents a superior opportunity to acquire a significant corner location in the Toowoomba CBD. The property is known as Toowoomba Business Central Office Park and consists of thirteen tenancies across seven strata-titled suites..
Key features of this outstanding opportunity include: - 3,166m2 corner location fronting Russell and West Streets - Seven strata-titled units totalling a building area of 827m2 - Te...
Tightly Held CBD Opportunity - Occupy, Develop and Invest 183-187 Margaret Street represents a limited opportunity to acquire a superbly located Toowoomba CBD asset that is perfect for a new development or building refurbishment.
* 341m2 allotment consists of two buildings divided into three tenancies offering 320m2 NLA * There are no heritage implications to restrict development plans * Rear access is available from Chronicle Lane * The property is being offered to market with Vacant Possession making it ideal for owner occupiers
With major developments such as Grand Central Shopping Centre, Walton Stores, Gladstone Hotel redevelopment and the $1...
Outstanding Retail Investment - Motivated Owner Wants It Sold! An excellent opportunity to acquire this multi-tenanted retail/office building with outstanding exposure on the corner of James and Ruthven Streets.
Features of the property include: - Modern double storey retail/office complex - Net lettable area of 613m2 across 3 separate tenancies - High profile location on a major intersection of Toowoomba - Secure Tenant covenant until May 2018 with further options available - Gross income $162,624 per annum + GST
Accelerating Success. For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Multi Tenanted Commercial Building With 8.9% Return This prime CBD building comprises 10 specialty shops and a very popular Toowoomba nighclub on the first floor.
The building has excellent redevelopment potential and ground floor tenancies can easily be joined to accommodate larger tenants if required.
Currently, with existing tenants in place, the building is showing a gross return of 8.9%, and with a full tenancy, the building would show a gross return of 11% on the listed sale price.
Priced for sale at $2.2 million, full details are available for genuine buyers.
For more information, please contact Geoff Percy on 0438 424 672
Tightly Held CBD Building - Invest Or Occupy Jacqui Walker Sells presents your limited opportunity to acquire this prominently located commercial building at 627 Ruthven Street in Toowoomba CBD.
FEATURING 2-STREET ACCESS & HUGE SIGNAGE EXPOSURE on southern boundary wall, additional reasons to acquire this site include:
- 405m2 allotment
- Building measures approx. 40m x 10m with pitched, high roof.
- Uses include retail, light manufacturing at rear with shopfront to Ruthven Street, or office space.
- Site consists of one building presently used as a shop, plus office area, large rear storage area, kitchenette & bathroom.
Business Opportunity Well trading and well known sewing and handiworks business for sale. CBD fringe location with parking and established clientelle.
- Sales of sewing machines/overlockers/accessories - Sales of patchwork fabric/quilting supplies/sewing notions - Toowoomba agent for Pfaff and Singer brands - Classes held on site - Genuine reason for sale - Training and assistance provided if required - Financial information avaiable for genuine buyers - Existing lease in place and includes: - 200*sqm showroom and storage area - onsite carparking - New aircon in 2015
'Queensland Choice Meats' Business & Freehold - What An Opportunity! Queensland Choice Meats is an industry leading butcher, which has been providing Toowoomba residents as well as a large number of corporate clientele with quality produce for over 14 years.
The butcher shop, located at 107 Taylor Street, Newtown, is well known for their excellent meat produce, friendly staff and fantastic customer service.
Over the years the business has built a reputation of quality and consistency with a long-standing team, quality equipment, diverse product range, loyal customers and a fantastic location – this freehold & business is ideal for a new owner operator!
Perfect Location, classic building for your business- is currently least till 01/18 with a 2 year option â?¢ Located on CBD fringe with excellent Mort St frontage
â?¢ 4 Separate offices plus open plan office space, kitchen, toilets plus shower
â?¢ Double lockup garage and fenced
â?¢ 2x Storage sheds
â?¢ on-site and on-street parking
â?¢ Perfect signage opportunity with the front and side building facades
An Excellent Commercial/Retail Property For Sale with endless options for a Business. (Subject to TRC Approval)
Always Dreamed Of Owning Your Own Coffee Shop? Don't miss this opportunity - situated in a busy shopping centre with high foot traffic and regular clientele, offering stability with a long lease in place till December 2020. Room for growth - add your own style. Included in the sale is all the fixtures, fittings and equipment. Perfect for a husband and wife team.
Serious Seller- Massive Price Reduction - 800m2* Lettable floor area. 1411m2* rare land area in city fringe position. - Big separated front showroom/or office space plus another separate ensuited office - Disabled entry from massive 20+ carparks at rear. Kitchenette with sink and loaded with bench space, separate disabled toilet - Storage with commercial shelving and mezzanine above with access from high rollerdoor. CBD position with cafes nearby - Bonus income with Jonny Sprockets renting adjoining shop. Upstairs tenancy also with opportunity to refurb/develop to maximize return
DOMINANT SERVICE STATION LEASED TO A TOP GLOBAL FUEL COMPANY Secure 15 year triple net lease to Puma Energy with options to 2042
Significant depreciation benefits with attractive 3% annual rent reviews
Prominent corner position along a major arterial with high traffic volumes
Strategically located in one of QLD’s largest growth cities
Net Income: $290,000 p.a + GST
Fantastic Business Opportunity Blind, awning & shutter specialist business for sale. Established over 25 years servicing the Darling Downs and family owned this business has established itself as the market leader in its industry.
Trading profitably and well positioned off Ruthven Street in South Toowoomba.
- Wide product range. - Consistent trading figures - Experienced staff in place - Opportunities for growth and expansion - Established reputation
This business would ideally suit a couple readily supported by the experienced staff in place. Genuine reason for sale.
For Sale A Place to Own & Work - Land Area 476m2 - Ruthven Street Frontage (11.8m) + fantastic position to accommodate your business - Building Area 295m2 - 2 Street accessibility / 5 Carparks - 2 Separate Offices, Kitchen & Toilets - Place your business here - Fit-out suitable for 2 businesses
Development Opportunity with Commanding CBD Position Colliers International Toowoomba has the pleasure to present to the market for the first time in over 100 years, 199-207 Margaret St and 12-14 Chronicle Lane - more commonly known as the Longs Building.
- Strategically located 2,218m2* across two allotments with 26m frontage to Margaret Street and 43m frontage to Chronicle Lane - Fronting Margaret Street, the building consists of 1,316m2* GFA across three levels with 18 bitumen sealed carparks at the rear - 12-14 Chronicle Lane consists of 29 bitumen sealed carparks - With a strategic approach to tenant lease expiry over the last number of y...
Site Area 1,702m² approx.
Lease Term 15 years + 5 + 5
Commencing Rent $290,000 p.a.
Rent Increments: 3% p.a.
Market Review: every 5 years
Outgoings payable by tenants, including Land Tax, insurance, repairs / maintenance
Well known South East Queensland location
Immediate access to major highway
Hot news: H&M has opened a New store in December 2016
Premium Fruit & Vegetable Business and Real Estate Opportunity in the High Growth Toowoomba/Darling Downs Region Ray White Commercial, on behalf of Betros Bros Holdings Pty Ltd, is proud to be appointed as Exclusive Marketing Agent for the sale of the business and freehold properties located at:
• 40 Annand Street, Toowoomba Distribution Facility - Land 3160m2, Building 2045m2 • 89 Russell Street, Toowoomba Mixed Use Retail & Residential Properties - Land 3004m2, Building 2,105m2 • 66 Condamine Street, Dalby - Supermarket - Land 3931m2, Building 957m2
Family owned and operated since 1938, Betros Bros is an extremely profitable supermarket and wholesale business which has prospered along with the gro...
Large Format Retail Investment/Office Development Opportunity - 985* square metres under-roof, 4047* square metre site, currently tenated by IGA Supermarket on 10 year lease.
- Brick construction, clear-span building with great ceiling height, extensive plant & equipment and mechanical throughout building. - Located in the Newtown Shopping Centre as the anchor building and surrounded by many retailers, service industry providers including chemist, school and child-care
- Extensive refurbishment undertaken on the building in last 2 years - More than 50 car parks on-site with an abundance of other parking in the centre - Fantastic frontage to Hill Stree...
Commercial CBD Freehold - 238m2* lot with rear access off Mark Lane - Ground floor air conditioned retail showroom with rental holding income - First floor consisting of 3 front offices, centre kitchen, 2 rear offices & large amenities area with shower - Licensed rear car parking area - Unique configuration suit end-user / investor - Inspections by appointment
Outstanding Development Opportunity in the Centre of the CBD! Being offered to the market again, is this outstanding development opportunity, situated in the heart of the CBD on Neil Street. Ideal for the Developer, Investor, business headquarters or land bank for future uses.
Features Include: • 3,757m2 land zoned Principal Centre • 3 street access which allows the largest and most diverse mix of uses • The property is currently improved with 2 buildings, consisting of a total floor area of 1,350m2 approx • Prime CBD location, just minutes to Grand Central • Potential for an 8 storey development
Development sites of this size rarely come availabl...
Three Words - Unique Commercial Property ! • Prominent corner location with unrivalled exposure to Ruthven & Margaret Streets
• Rear lane way access for loading or lane way retail opportunities
• Located only 40 metres from QIC’s Grand Central development which has recently undergone a $500 million extension and refurbishment
• 2 buildings consisting of 2,585sqm (approximately) over 5 levels on a prime corner lot of 652sqm
• Current income of $20,000 per annum for external building signage with a lease expiry of 2026
• Iconic building with architecture and finishes that will provide the owner with unique finishes
Prime Office & Medical Space with Development Upside This 130m2* commercial property is situated close to amenities and offers so much potential and upside.
Located at the intersection of Holberton Street and Russell Street, the property is only 900m* to Clifford Gardens Shopping Centre and just 5 minutes from the CBD.
- 721m2* allotment with 2 street access via Holberton St and Turner Street - Concrete sealed carpark at the rear including 5 car parks with potential to add a further 6 spaces - 95m2* building comprises of a reception area with waiting room, two offices/consulting rooms as well as large kitchen and amenities - Equipped with ai...
Tenanted Investment or Owner Occupy in Wilsonton Industrial Hotspot! Centered in the Wilsonton Industrial Estate backed with great size and exposure, is this large industrial shed which presents an exciting opportunity for an owner occupier or Investor.
Features; - A large 983sqm shed split into 2 tenancies - Shed 1 is 408sqm* and is currently tenanted until September 2017 with a 3 year option in place - Shed 2 is 576sqm* with incorporates a workshop area and 20sqm* of air-conditioned office space and is currently vacant - Potential income of $107,740.00 - Dual street frontage with on and off site parking available - Large roller door access - Bathroom a...
Outstanding Premium Office Location Join other professionals at Capital Place, Toowoomba's office destination with all the services and amenities expected of an A grade office. • Owner will consider lease to buy option • 167m2 of office plus 4m2 basement storage. • Layout incorporates 2 reception areas via tenancy foyer with possibility of 2 tenants which gives flexibility. • Layout of office includes open plan work areas plus consult/ interview rooms • North facing balcony offering great natural light into the suite. • 5 basement carparks included, currently leased on a monthly term for $88 per park inclusive. • Office already...
CBD Shed in Popular Automotive Precinct This 402m2 industrial shed is ideal for the owner occupier requiring a CBD fringe location. Surrounded by motor vehicle service industries including spray painters, panel beaters and workshops, its the ideal space for similar businesses.
Features: * High Roller Door * Three phase power * 25m2 Air-conditioned Office * Mezzanine studio apartment * Zoned Mixed Use West Creek Precinct
With the current occupiers business expanding and requiring more room, they want this property sold with all reasonable offers prior to Auction welcome.
Accelerating Success. To arrange an inspection contact Just...
Excellent Tenanted Investment - Magnificent Street Presence An excellent opportunity to acquire a remarkable tenanted investment. Ella Baché Toowoomba is the leading store for the successful international brand and the largest Ella Baché salon in Australia - What a great investment!
• Tenanted by Ella Bache - Successful international brand • 240m2 NLA with "A" class fitout • Current Income $107,500 net p.a • 7 year lease - commenced 3/03/2017 • Classy fit out and excellent street presence and exposure • Property includes: 8 treatment rooms, a reception/waiting area, retreat room, 2 shower rooms, laundry & kitchen area and loads of storage • Located...
'A' Class Office Suite on the CBD Fringe - Must Be Sold! Prime executive office space on the fringe of the Toowoomba CBD with Hume Street frontage!
Features include: - High profile building - Quality fit out included in sale - Quality professional neighbours - Currently leased month to month - 5 secure car parks in basement - On-site Cafe - 260m2 which includes adjacent sublease area of 43m2 - Basement storage
Accelerating Success. For further information or to arrange for an inspection please contact Troy Anderson or Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba
Adjoining Properties One Office Ready to Occupy, One Building Primed for Development - 1,452m2 Special Purpose' zoned lot - 146 Campbell comprising of 500m2 net lettable area with on-site car parking, reception, open-plan areas + dual amenities (PWD) / shower - 148 Campbell property area of 600m2 with reception, open-area, storage & signage provision suitable for retail / office - Each property in excellent condition on separate titles - Positioned with three street frontages to Campbell Street, Mort Street & Beech Lane - Exposure to Second Range Crossing bypass road - Inspections via appointment IM available
Premium A Grade Office Space - CBD Fringe Rarely does a prime office space become available of this size and location in a high profile building!
Features Include: - 152m2 of open plan office space. - 6 secured undercover car parks. - Separate 108m2 of basement storage. - On-site Cafe - Prime Hume Street exposure - Outdoor licensed area included in sale. - Vacant possession.
Accelerating Success. For further information or to arrange for an inspection please contact Troy Anderson or Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba
Opportunity to Secure a Grandeur Property in CBD An icon of the Toowoomba CBD, 2 Russell Street has recently undergone refurbishment and is ready for the taking!
Strategically located on Neil and Russell Streets, with dual lane traffic recently introduced under the Toowoomba Regional Council's CBD Plan, this property is incredibly well positioned and highly exposed.
- 470m2 NLA - smaller sizes may be available - 12 Individual offices - Open plan foyer - 2 boardrooms - Ample storage - Original heritage era bank safe - Brand new kitchen and Amenities - Undercover outdoor area
Positioned as a professional office destination, 2 Russell Stre...
Ideal Location for Your New Offices / Retail / Showroom - Area 2084m2 - Ability to divide into two lots: - 1,240m2 (Campbell Street & Raff Street frontage) - 844m2 (Raff Street & Foundry Street frontage) - Outskirts of CBD - Near new Bunnings Store + Railway Parkland Development - 3 Street accessibility - 5 Titles can be purchased separately
First-rate Development Opportunity on CBD Fringe • Prime development site in great location • 809sqm* corner site with great exposure to Ruthven Street • Featuring hardstand plus small office building • Currently utilised as a car sales yard but offers a multitude of potential uses, subject to council approval • Provides holding income whilst you plan for future development • Zoned as Mixed Use in the West Street Precinct
Accelerating success. For more information, contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
Karingal Chambers - A two level, retail & commercial building consisting of ground floor retail & first floor commercial office space - Ground floor retail fully leased - Gross floor area: 841m*; Site area: 535m* - Frontage to Ruthven Street of 14.5m*, southern frontage to Bell Street Mall of 37.12m*, eastern frontage to Bank Lane of 14.36m* - Regional Centre Zone - City Core Precinct