"Le Cornu's". An iconic South Australian Location 10 Anzac Highway, Forestville
• One of the largest inner metropolitan redevelopment/regeneration sites available
• Within 3km* of the Adelaide city square mile
• Huge 35,965sqm* footprint
• Linear frontage of 890m* across 3 street frontages
• Leased to ASX listed public company
• Enormous future development potential with introduction of proposed major planning amendments
Premier Fringe Location - 2,121sqm* of land adjoining Annesley College
- Located within 2km* of Adelaide CBD
- 54m* of frontage to Greenhill Road with rear lane access
- Zoned Urban Corridor – Boulevard Policy Area 16 (Greenhill Road) in the City of Unley allowing development up to 7 storeys
- Exposure to nearly 50,000* vehicles per day
*For sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 23rd March 2017 at 4.00 (ACDT)*
For more information, please contact:
Harry Einarson +61 421 747 442
Ben Heritage +61 438 690 867
UNDER CONTRACT - PROMINENT CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE Located on one of Adelaide's busiest thoroughfares 711 South Road, Black Forest presents 792sqm* of raw, undeveloped land providing a great opportunity for developers and owner occupiers to construct a bespoke property suited to their requirements.
The City of Unley zoning of the property is Mixed Use 2 envisaging a variety of end-uses including but not limited to retails shops, offices, consulting rooms and retail showrooms (STCC).
The property is afforded with total frontage of 67.1 metres* with right in/right out access from South Road. Direct access to the property is afforded via ...