Mixed Use Development Site (S.T.C.A) This exciting mixed use development opportunity is situated in the high street hub of Five Dock. The site is in the heart of the shopping strip and walking distance to supermarkets, schools, parks, restaurants and a large number of infrastructure nodes, the astute developer will recognise the upside and future growth that Five Dock has to offer.
In November 2015, the Canada Bay City Council adopted new planning controls for the Five Dock Town Centre. The new controls, awaiting gazettal, provide an uplift in FSR and building height to development that meet the prerequisites.
To invest, occupy or redevelop - Burwood Quality Offering Knight Frank is delighted to offer for sale of a quality investment opportunity via an EOI campaign.
Some of the property’s attributes include:
• A prominent landmark freehold building of 2,991 sqm* (GFA) on 1,402 sqm* of land with dual street entrance
• Well-maintained 5 storey building with onsite parking for 71 vehicles
• Anchored by St John Ambulance and GPNSW with a current net income of $1,040,000*+GST
• Recently upgraded mechanical services including lifts, air conditioning and security systems
• Door step to Burwood Train Station and within 350 metres* from Westfield and the loc...
Tenanted investment or development opportunity Nexus Property Services presents you with this outstanding tenanted investment property with potential development opportunity.
1 mins away from Burwood Station.
4 retail shops on ground floor and 7 offices on level 1, all tenanted and yearly rental income of $280K.
Total of 700SQM, future residential development STCA
For more details please contact Andrew 0411 728 882.
Development opportunity in highly sought after Inner West location Highly sought after residential development opportunity within the strong Inner Western residential market.
- Current Development Application for 42 apartments designed by Mijollo International Architects;
- Short walk to Burwood Railway Station;
- Key shopping district including Westfield Burwood within 700 metres;
- Surrounded by prestigious primary and secondary schools; and
- Convenient accessibility to Sydney CBD and other metropolitan locations via multiple transportation options.
PRIME POSITION - INVESTMENT OR OCCUPY • Prime sought after position in the centre of Burwood’s Retail Zone • Ground floor shop + first floor office • Leased to ‘The Smith Family’ – Lease expiring: Nov 2017 • Current Rent: $89,000.00 P.A. plus GST • Situated between Burwood Station and Westfield • Zoned B4 Mixed Use • Excellent opportunity with upside for further development (STCA) • Rear lane access to double garage/storage