New Quest Leasehold Due For Completion August 2016 | Resort Brokers ID : LH003796 Resort Brokers ID : LH003796
Award winning serviced apartment business.
Opportunity to benefit from future growth with new franchise business.
Member of Quest Australasia’s largest apartment franchise group.
98 apartments - some duel keyed providing a total of 130 separate apartments.
Excellent mix of studio, one and two bedroom apartments.
Ideally positioned close to Perth CBD.
Price: $2,600,000 plus $285,000 (EBI) plus GST.
18 Storey Hotel Development Site with DA Approval - Development approval for 18 storey hotel with 180 rooms plus views
- Brilliant location on Hay Street
- Tourism catchment precinct
- Zoned 'Town Centre'
For full details, a copy of the DA approval or inspection please contact:
Ron Farris 0411 137 788 email@example.com
Chris Farris 0413 945 667 firstname.lastname@example.org
Corrado Cusma 0412 923 214 email@example.com
SULLIVANS HOTEL, PERTH WA Sullivans Hotel is a superbly presented, established trading hotel, located on the fringe of Perth CBD and at the foothills of the iconic Kings Park. The hotel enjoys a good mix of corporate guests, tourists and the many visitors to the adjoining Mount Hospital.
The hotel includes:
- 71 rooms including 2 apartments
- 27 onsite car bays
- Immaculate presentation
- Restaurant, bar, swimming pool and guest laundry
- Western side of Mounts Bay Road
- 750m* from St Georges Terrace
- Adjoining the Mount Hospital and Mount Medical Centre
- 500m* from Perth Convention C...
PRIME CITY LOCATION - QUEST APARTMENTS, PERTH WA CBRE Hotels is proud to present the Quest Apartments, 130 Mounts Bay Road, Perth (which is due for completion in July 2016) in accordance with Quest specifications and to a 4.5 star standard.
PRIME CITY LOCATION: - Proximity to Perth Convention Centre, Kings Park and nearby St Georges Terrace. - 1,862sqm* of land adjoining the iconic Jacobs Ladder.
CBD multi storey residential development lot with holding income. Key Features:
* Residential / Commercial development site.
* 769sqm (15.29m x 50.33m)
* Zoned: City Centre in the Stirling precinct.
* Plot ratio: 4:1 (located in the maximum bonus ratio area of 50% - 6:1)
* No prescribed height limit
* Holding income - Seller can lease back.
* Adjacent laneway for side access.
* Great potential views north and south which are unlikely to be build out.
The site has an existing automotive workshop building covering the total site supporting a Head Exchange business. The Sellers can remain onsite and lease back or provide vacant possession if require...