8458m2 - DRAYTON INDUSTRIAL LAND This flat block is zoned Low Impact Industry land with good access to Gore Highway, (Anzac Avenue). It has town water, sewerage and road heavy vehicle access via Parker Street. For more information contact Steve Drewery on 0409 307 755 Today!
12,700m2 Perfect Tradesman's Block Only 1km from the Drayton Woolworths Shopping Centre and situated on the New England Highway connection, this block is perfectly located for those wishing for developable land that you can build a house, shed and sell from a roadside stall. Being so close to the city and offering an array of development opportunites this block should be given good consideration.
4,224m2 Land Parcel Ideal for Commercial Development Large 4,224m2 block of land positioned on Anzac Avenue offering excellent exposure.
* Previous approval for service station * Large land parcel * Vacant land ready for development * 3 street frontage offering great access for a service station or a variety of other uses * Zoned Medium Impact Industry.
Accelerating success. For more information contact Dan Dwan of Colliers International Toowoomba.
* Zoned Medium Impact Industry
* 3 street frontages
* Large 4,224m2 block
Level Development Block Priced to Sell - Land area: 8,458m2* - Close to the Gore Highway - Located in Drayton Industrial area - 16km from Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport - Quality level block next to railway - Owner will consider serious offers
Toowoomba Development Site or Land Bank - 12,240m2 in area (Lot 13) - General Industry' zoning - Rugby St frontage (access off Canning Street) - Suit uses such as Ag Supply Store, Bulk Landscape, Rural Industry, Service Industry, Utility Installation or Warehouse (STCA) - Acquire land in the expanding precinct of south-west Toowoomba - Excellent opportunity at an affordable price
600m Warehouse - 1.0Ha Land - 10,000m2 Lot (Levelled / 80mtr width) - Low Impact Industry' zoning - Features 605m2 metal-clad warehouse with roller doors & drive through end bay - Includes air-cond. reception, office, male & female amenities + office & lunch room to mezzanine level above - B-Double & Road Train accessible site - Additional land area available as negotiated - Ideally suits owner-operator / developer
10,000m Parcel in Growth Corridor - 1.0Ha Lot (125mtr deep x 80mtr wide) - Low Impact Industry' zoning - Includes original 3-bedroom brick residence & approx. 150m2 in storage sheds - Located within a growing precinct which supports Residential, Retirement, Place of Worship and Indoor Sport & Recreation - Great opportunity to value-add / convert to commercial use subject to TRC approvals - Additional land area available as negotiated
Approved Residential Development Land Now is the time to act in order to secure a substantial parcel of land with current approval for residential development only a short distance from Toowoomba’s expanding CBD.
• 7.8 hectares (78,000 m2) • Current Development Approval for 121 lots over several stages • Contemporary urban design provides for an affordable end product
Located adjacent to parkland, this development opportunity is just waiting for the astute developer to construct Toowoomba's newest neighbourhood and reap the rewards.
93 – 99 Hampton Street, Harristown, Toowoomba will be sold via Expressions of Interest.
Large Industrial Site with Drive-through Ability - 11,727m2 Medium Impact' zoned lots
- 276m2 main shed includes 150m2 air-conditioned offices & amenities (+36m2 mezz)
- 187m2 rear shed + 58m2 enclosed skillion
- Full security fencing / 3-Phase power
- Comprehensive graveled yard area
- Highway exposure + drive through to Ball Street
- Close proximity to Bunnings Warehouse
- Opportunity to secure the 7,705m2 Anzac Avenue parcel separately.
Industrial Lot with Infrastructure Contributions** - 3,592m2 leveled & compacted corner lot
- Medium Impact Industry' zoning
- Features up to $80,000 in Infrastructure Offset costs Subject to Council Approval (STCA)
- B-Double approved with access to Gore Highway
- Invest within a modern industrial subdivision
- Priced to sell contact to discuss this limited development opportunity
Large Industrial Lot - South West Toowoomba - Lot 11 - 4,982m* corner location - 'General Industry' zoning - Positioned on the main entry road to 7SD Business Park - Excellent exposure overlooking new Harvey Norman development - Attractive 'Self-Assessment' covenants (Master Plan) reduces development cost & timeframe