POTENTIAL REDEVELOPMENT SITE (S.T.C.A.) LARGE LAND AREA approximately 664sqm, EXTRA WIDE FRONTAGE approximately 12.1m. This fabulous site has many variations and possibilities for redevelopment which are all subject to Council approvals. According to the Municipality of Rockdale Council; the zoning is B4 Mixed Use, Floor Space Ratio is 2.5:1 For Mixed use. (strata shops & units) and Building Height is 9m (maximum 3 floors) this may offer fabulous views from the upper floors.
LOCATION: Bexley is an oasis nestled in the inner west, Bexley is a sought-after suburb with wide streets and grand homes with parklands surrounding its boun...
Sold By Michael Curtis & Ivan Li Ray White are excited to present one of the most secure residential investments offered in the St George area this year.
Property highlights include:
- A large site area spanning 803 sqm
- A proven and well-performing unit mix of 6 x 2 bedroom flats
- The building has generous parking with 3 lock up garages and 3 car spots
- 200 m to Penshurst station & Shops
- Currently leased for $108,420 per year gross with potential for refurbishment
- Penshurst is centrally located; neighbouring Hurstville, Mortdale and Beverly Hills
The property will be sold by way of Public Auction on ...
DA Approved - 6 Townhouses Positioned in a popular pocket of Peakhurst this is boutique, DA approved townhouse site is an opportunity not to be missed! Perfectly positioned near local schools, shops, parks and public transport; this site offers an excellent prospect for investors, builders and developers alike.
* Level 594sqm (approx.) parcel, wide frontage 17.6m (approx.) * DA approved boutique site â?? 6 townhouses (2 affordable) * 3 x 2 bedroom townhouses / 3 x 2 bedroom + study townhouses * 400m to Peakhurst shops and amenities * 260m to public bus stop * 350m to Peakhurst Park
DA Approved Development Site Colliers International has the pleasure in offering the opportunity to purchase an outstanding residential development site with DA approval for 47 residential apartments built over 9 stories plus 3 levels of basement car parking. The subject site is located within the well-established residential precinct of Rockdale. Set back from the Princes Highway, the location provides a quiet suburban feel amongst an active environment being only moments to Rockdale’s Town Centre.
• Site area: 1,295.6m²
• Total Net Saleable Area (NSA): 4,006m²
• Total Gross Floor Area (GFA): 4,545...
The heart of Kogarah CBD 37 apartments subject to DA or offer raw;
- Prime central position in the Kogarah CBD - 37 Residential units, comprising; - 18 x 1 Bedroom Apartments - 19 x 2 Bedroom Apartments - 53 car spaces - Only minutes to Kogarah Train Station and the eclectic mix of Kogarah's food scene - Offer raw or subject to DA approval
The property will be for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 6th October 2016 at 4.00pm (AEST).
For further information please contact the exclusive agents listed.
Boutique Residential Development Site (S.T.C.A) Ray White Commercial NSW is pleased to present 2-4 Gladstone St & 10 Victor St, Kogarah for sale via Expressions of Interest.
Positioned just a short walk away from the Kogarah Train station and the Kogarah town centre, this site offersdevelopers an exciting opportunity to purchase a boutique development site in a high demand area. The NewCity Plan for Kogarah Council ensures this tightly held market place, only 12 kms from the City of Sydney, willattract home owners and investors alike.
Key highlights include:
• Site area 806m2*
• Three street frontages
• 300m* to Kogarah Train Sta...
Redevelopment Site in Blakehurst Subject to rezoning from Neighborhood centre B1 to Neighborhood Centre B2 - local centre this prime site with a floor space ratio of 2.5:1 is ideally located for developers looking to capitalize of this convenient Blakehurst location overlooking Carss Park.
- 673 m2 approx over 3 titles - FSR 2.5:1 - Rear street access - Available in one line - Contracts available at request.
Gateway Hurstville CBD Residential Development Site* - Substantial site area of 2,185sq m**
- Existing commercial building with lease till May 2018
- Zoned B4 Mixed-Use
- Existing FSR of 4.5:1 with 39m height limit
- Potential to construct a landmark residential development*
- Situated within 250m of Westfield Hurstville, Hurstville Central and Hurstville Railway Station
- Opportunity to obtain a substantial settlement period
For Sale by Expressions of Interest
Closing 3pm Wednesday 29 June 2016 (if not sold prior)
Unique Residential Development Opportunity - Impressive site area of 4,042.8sq m*
- Elevated corner site benefitting from three street frontages
- Expansive views over Botany Bay and Sydney CBD to the north and the east, with views over Kogarah Bay and Georges River to the south and west achieved from the upper levels via a redevelopment of the site**
- Excellent residential development potential - Concept Scheme prepared for 86 units and 5 townhouses**
- Attractive R3 Medium Density Residential zoning
- Impressive Draft ‘Kogarah City Plan’ FSR of 2:1 with part 21 (7 storey) part 9 metre (3 storey) building height limit**
Rare opportunity Three titles to be sold in one line, providing immediate opportunity to invest, occupy or build(S.T.C.A).
Located in a highly sought after suburb, prominently positioned, opposite Bexley Oval and within close proximity to schools, shops and transport.
• Land Area: 1496 sqm (approx.), with a 29.9m frontage
• Zoned B1
• Two Street Access
• Flexible Settlement terms
• Fantastic Exposure for businesses to thrive
• Currently set up as three commercial properties with two residences attached.
Offered for sale via expression of interest, for more information, contact the below agents...
RARE FREESTANDING GEM - DON'T MISS IT * Solid Clear Span Freestanding Factory * Ground floor air-conditioned office which can also be used as reception/showroom * Internal Clearance from 4.5m - 7m * Substation on site with huge power supply 900 Amps * 3 x Container high roller doors * Minutes to the M5 motorway and Sydney’s orbital network (Forest Road, Stoney Creek Road & King Georges Road)