Fantastic Tourism Property Mount Bundy Station, about a 5 minute drive from the township of Adelaide River and 1 and 1/4 hours from Darwin is now available for sale. The current owners have done a great job and the park has a very good name within the tourism industry. The owners have continually upgraded the property and in mid April have installed a new on-site accommodation cabin.
- Two freehold titles of 39.07 HA + 64.44HA - Accommodation buildings 1029m2 - Sheds and stables 789m2 - Rental houses 320m2 - 6 Bedroom 4 Bathroom - Main homestead 293m2 - 1.6km Adelaide River frontage - All sealed road to gate
Stunning NT Business Showing 40% Return | Resort Brokers ID : LH004765 Resort Brokers ID : LH004765
Range of beautiful accommodation from camping sites to luxury bungalows
Excellent 3 bedroom managers accommodation plus ample staff accommodation
Consistent growth over the last three years
A range of facilities that caters for weddings, conferences and group bookings
Experienced fully trained staff
Unique opportunity to buy a business showing a a 40% net return
Business For Sale - Money Making Caretaking Agreements - ID 8772 H - Strong Agreements - Caretaking Only Northern Territory - Completed in 2016 with 24 years remaining on agreements - Grounds and cleaning of common areas only - Currently run under management with daily/weekly reports - Approximately 20 minutes drive from Darwin CBD - 132 units in adjoining complexes - No real estate involved - Two pools are maintained externally - Booming area with continued development of shopping, convenience facilities and a number of other offerings - Fantastic starter purchase with long term maintenance contracts. Brilliant opportunity to start a company or add to the ...
Perfect Timing To Capitalise On A Great Peak Season! | Resort Brokers ID : FH004498 Resort Brokers ID : FH004498
Forward bookings are at a record high with $578,658.00 worth of bookings in the reservation system between March and December 2017.
New partnerships in 2017 with Darwin's premier attractions and tour operators will increase walk-in and direct bookings.
Charles Darwin hull has been sandblasted and professionally painted in February. This major refit offers buyers total assurance as to the high standards of both the vessels.
The tourism industry in the NT has been recognised as a major growth sector by the incoming Government with a revitalised focus for the Chi...
Northern Territory Caravan Park - 70591 Located south of Darwin, at the gateway to a famous National Park.
The Park has 24 Powered Sites, 40 Bush Camping Powered Sites, 20 Grassed Shady Tent Sites and 6 Ensuite Sites that have their own washing machine, clothesline and separate toilet & shower.
There are plenty of Large Sites for Big Rigs, 3 Ensuite Family Cabins (1 with no ensuite) and 6 Luxury 2-Bedroom Villas suitable for families of 4 people or 6 people. These cabins are very large and could be used for long term or annuals.
The only park in the area with full Telstra mobile coverage, power & sewerage. It receives all of Da...
Freehold - Fully functional restaurant and bar 52 Gregory Street, Parap is 3 radial kilometres north of the Darwin CBD in the highly sought-after suburb of Parap.
Positioned just to the north of the Stuart Highway means that it is less than a 5 minute drive from the city even in the busiest periods.
This property is 475sqm on title and is fitted out as a restaurant and bar and has been trading as ‘Bogarts Bar and Grill’. This unique fit-out is themed on 1940’s Hollywood and includes a range of paraphernalia along the lines of this theme.
This fit-out includes a range of functional areas including the bar, lounge areas surrounding the...
Darwin CBD – Prime Conversion Opportunity - 1,720sq m site with prime office building on high profile corner location
- NLA of 6,683sq. m, 9 levels and 31 basement car parks
- Currently vacant – prime for hotel or major hostel conversion
- 4 star NABERS energy rating
- 20 minutes from Darwin International & Domestic Airport
- Key tourism hub of Australia
- Top location in Darwin CBD within walking distance to the Esplanade, Parliament House, Darwin Plaza, Centre Point and the Charles Darwin Centre
- Darwin is Australia’s closest capital city to south east Asia
- Building comprises 10 floors – Harbour views from east, south an...
Pine Creek Hotel - Freehold & Business The township of Pine Creek is situated only 226kms south east of Darwin just off of the Stuart Highway at the junction with the Kakadu Highway.
The Pine Creek Hotel is a popular venue servicing the local population and tourists alike. Features include:-
* Front and saloon bars
* TAB & Keno facilities
* Gaming room with 10 machines
* Dining room
* Beer garden
* Hotel and motel accommodation
* 3 bedroom manager’s unit
* Solar panel system
* Strong trading figures
For sale on a WIWO basis, this hotel will suit the owner operator/fami...
FOR SALE Hire Car Company Darwin Blue Chip Car Rental Business
• One of Darwin's largest hire car companies
• Established 45 years
• Proven and successful track record. Very well-known across Northern Australia
• Diverse and long standing client base including Govt, ASX companies, Defence, Tourism
• High client retention levels
• Fleet consisting of approximately 1000 vehicles, diverse range
• High profile at all major airports Inc. Darwin, Broome, Alice Springs and tourism centres
• Wonderful opportunities for employment and training programs within the business
• Very strong financials with exc...
Top End Tropical Oasis - Freehold Title - 112.4 hectares
- Significant improvements including: managers residence, reception, accom-modation, bar & restaurant, pool, staff quarters, sheds & large workshop
- Situated on the beautiful Mary River Wetlands
- On the doorstep of one of the Top Ends premier fishing hotspots'!
- Lodge offers accommodation, caravan & camping sites, fishing charters, wildlife tours & safaris and boat cruises
- Significant list of plant & equipment
- Hasn't been offered to the market since 2002 - very rare opportunity!
- Approx. two hour drive from Darwin
Freestanding industrial property with workshop and accommodation Property features:
* Double story house plus workshop
* Ground level - Two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, laundry
* First level - Two bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, laundry
* Workshop area approx. 160 m
* Security fenced around the perimeter
* Ground level area easily converted to office space as may be required
* Suit Tourist operator, Automotive business Mechanical/detailing
* Area under title is 1080 square metres
* Zoning GI General Industry
* To be sold as vacant possession
View by Appointment 7 Days!
For Sale: $898,000 + GST
For more information, or to arrange an inspectio...
DARWIN’S ULTIMATE CBD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Situated in the prime CBD location of Darwin Mall, The Galleria offers incredible scope not only for investors who are after strong and diversified cash flow for the foreseeable future, but also for developers who are looking for long term upside in a property, by undertaking the redevelopment of the site which has CB zoning allowing 90 metre height.
The property presents very well as a modern retail centre, designed for Darwin’s tropical environment and comprises three separate land titles. The building features a single level architecturally designed retail centre with a total site area ...