Spectacular ocean view land Comprising of approximately 10 acres, this is the only home site available in this select group on Coopers Shoot Ridge. Discover a rare environment offering privacy, completely sheltered from the country road.
- Located on the sought-after eastern end of Coopers Shoot Road
- Perched high above sea level with uninterrupted ocean views
- Spanning from Broken Head Beach to Byron Bay Light House
- Occupying a supreme position and predominantly cleared
- This outstanding ocean view acreage can never be built out
- Seven minute drive to Byron Bay"s main beach, shops and restaurants
What a Rare Chance to Acquire This incredible 10 acres (approx) of pristine land in an unimaginable position at the eastern end of Coopers Shoot Road with uninterrupted views of the ocean from Broken Head Beach to Byron Bay Lighthouse.
The pristine acreage is the only home site of its kind in a select and sought-after locale offering tranquility, privacy and the security offering views that can never be built out.
Less than 10 minutes drive from the heart of Byron Bay yet with the expansiveness of another dimension, this incredible property must be seen to be totally appreciated.
Large New Unit with Solid Income. This ‘Super-Size’ free standing modern industrial unit boasts 708m2 of lettable area and has a secure income via a blue chip tenant returning approx. 5.25% nett income.
The building was completed in 2014 and is in near new condition and is positioned at the front of the block offering very good street exposure and easy access for visitors and deliveries. There are 3 parking spaces and 1 handicap space which is shared by one other unit situated at the back of the site.
Location is paramount enjoying a Centennial Circuit address and is only 3kms from Byron Bay’s town centre or CBD. The S...
Exceptional Rural Opportunity This stunning 101 acre block is situated just 6 minutes from Bangalow and 20 minutes from the beaches of Byron Bay. Renovate the 100 year old house or choose from the many fabulous sites to build your dream home.
* Spectacular country outlooks * Large dam with irrigation and sheds * Skinners Creek frontage * Agricultural, environmental and lifestyle opportunities * Numerous house sites with views
Business For Sale - Boutique Management Rights Byron Bay - ID 7902 H Byron Bay Management Rights Business For Sale
Townhouse Holiday Letting
- 6 x 3 bedroom townhouses in the holiday letting pool
- Small boutique complex set in tropical gardens
- 24 years to run on agreements
- Built in 2000 and recently painted
- Heated pool, BBQ, Foxtel, Wi-Fi, security parking
- Office, linen room and storage on title
- No set office hours
- Would suit couple looking for quality lifestyle
- Walk to central Byron Bay
Beautifully presented management rights business with long term managers wishing to retire. Four bedroom, two bathroom, air-conditioned manager's...
Jasmine House 920sqm parcel. Zoned Residential with Commercial Use current operating as approved medical practice. 230sqm iconic building approximately 115 years old. Fantastic location appreciating Jonson St exposure. 12 onsite car parks. Ideal site for existing use or future development and capitalise land size, use and location (STCA).
For Sale - Secure, Modern & Convenient Storage Shed This 28.92m2 lock up storage shed is conveniently positioned in the Arts and Industrial Estate which is located a short drive into Byron Bay town centre.
Near new and modern, the storage shed is strata titled and low maintenance offering an excellent investment with potential for a solid rental income.
Or if you personally, or your business needs more space and are tired of renting, this is the perfect storage solution!
The complex offers premium protection with gated security and full fencing. There is easy vehicle access and a total of 18 storage sheds.
Panorama, Privacy, Proximity? Perfect The most purposefully unassuming entrance leads to the most magnificent property! This property needs to be experienced in the flesh as even the best photos and words simply cannot do it justice, the magnitude of the views are truly awe inspiring.
With sensational 360 degree elevated views, this is the only Byron hinterland hideaway to boast such natural serenity with complete privacy just minutes to Bangalow and Byron Bay.
Nestled atop a stunning 75 acre private property sits a flawless, architecturally designed 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 5 car garage residence specifically positioned to take ...
BOLD & BEAUTIFUL COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT IN BYRON CBD Welcome to 156 Jonson Street
Spanning over 3000 sqm, this iconic Byron building presents to the highest standard. Presently home to Wicked Weasel fashion, this amazing building is located on the original Norco site, and is adjacent to the planned bypass intersection. The sustainable design requires no air conditioning, and offers numerous features, including:
massive open plan work space polished concrete flooring mezzanine with boardroom & multiple work stations commercial kitchen staff & visitor lounge areas retail showroom undercover parking modern sleek interior, impeccably mai...
Business For Sale - Tranquil Paradise on Belongil Beach - ID 8737 H NORTHERN NSW HOLIDAY MANAGEMENT RIGHTS
The Perfect Resort for Groups and Families
- Firmly established with each apartment offering sophistication and refinement
- A mixture of beach houses, villas and penthouses sleeping up to 6 people on request
- Situated 100 metres from Belongil Beach and an 800 metre beach stroll into Byron Bay central
- Enjoy the billabong style resort pool and heated spa
- The resort cafe is open from 7.30am - 4pm for breakfast, lunch and coffee (owned and operated by others)
This quality resort has been operated by the same management since opening and the ...
Iconic Bangalow Commercial site Built in 1891 this is the first time this property has been offered to the market.
Set on 1900m2 of land with two street frontage and 523m2 of internal shop space plus verandas. Situated with prime exposure on the entrance to Bangalow Village where it has sat proudly for well over 100 years.
The land is zoned r2 Low Residential Zone however due to the history of this site, there is a council DA approval in place for 4 shops. This is subject to the provision of 20 car spaces on site which there are plans available for.
There are many exciting possibilities for the use of this beauti...
Unrivalled Byron Bay Development Opportunity - Prime location with access to Main Beach and within 2 min walk of Byron´s CBD
- 2,250sq m site with DA for 16 room boutique hotel, restaurant, pool and day spa, underground parking
- Approximately 1.5m visitors to Byron yearly
- 1hr 45 min south of Brisbane and 45 min from Gold Coast International Airport
- Holding income from 3 cottages of $200,000+ p.a
- Close proximity to a number of demand drivers
- Potential to develop into units, townhouses or a house
- Realistic vendor prepared to meet the market
Former Bangalow Community Health Centre Building Situated directly off the Hinterland Way leading into Bangalow, this property on Granuaille Road is well positioned to receive plenty of drive by exposure. With a total land area of approximately 1749m² over three separate titles, there are many potential options to consider (subject to Council approval), including - Medical Centre, Child Care Centre or residential redevelopment.
The Health Centre was fully operational until June 2016. The site features a large, bitumen carpark, existing building with several consultation and common rooms, a rear garden courtyard and garage / basement stora...
Commercial Suite with Managers Residence AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE OFF PLAN. APPROVED 2 BEDROOM MANAGERS RESIDENCE + GROUND FLOOR SPACE AND MEZZANINE, TOTALLING 572 SQM OVER 2 LEVELS. FANTASTIC EXPOSURE TO CENTENNIAL CT & EWINGSDALE RD. NEW BUILD RETAIL/INDUSTRIAL UNITS - COMPLETION JANUARY 2017
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE OFF PLAN 148.3SQM SPLIT OVER 2 LEVELS ROLLER DOOR AND PASSAGE ENTRANCE AMENTITIES W SHOWER AND KITCHENETTE FANTASTIC EXPOSURE TO CENTENNIAL CT & EWINGSDALE RD. NEW BUILD RETAIL/INDUSTRIAL UNITS - COMPLETION JANUARY 2017