COOLUM INDUSTRIAL LAND FROM $150/M2 * Only 11 estate developer lots remain in Centra Park Industrial Estate**
* Only 4 2,010m2 lots available with 1 under negotiation**
* Prices from $301,150 plus GST based on 2,010m2 lot
* Fully serviced level allotments
* Lots can be amalgamated to suit larger requirements
* 10 minutes* to Bruce Highway
* 10 minutes* to Maroochydore and
* 20 minutes* to Noosa Heads
* Motivated developer wants sales
* Limited Lots Remain (see plan attached)
* Owner occupiers & developers secure your site at this price
Brand new 20 Year Triple Net Lease to major national fuel retailer • Brand new 20 year lease commencing September 2016 with options to 2061
• 3.5% annual fixed rental reviews
• Triple net lease structure
• United petroleum wholly responsible for any future site remediation
• High profile, corner site location with 55m frontage to David Low Way zoned District Centre, with a possible building height of up to 12m
• United Petroleum- major national fuel retailer with over 370 stores nationwide
• Net income- $510,000 per annum
• Adjoining 1,860sqm development site also available for sale
For Sale via Expressions Of Interest
Closing 4pm (AEST) 27 Octob...
Prime Investment & Development Site Located on a high profile corner with water views over Coolum Beach this prime small commercial and residential development site makes the perfect land banking investment property. Choose to immediately upgrade or redevelop the 130 m2 shop front and improve the already substantial income return.
With an extremely happy 19 year tenancy operating an iconic Art Gallery, cafe and framing business you have an immediate tenancy option to continue on in the existing premises or in an upgraded premises.
Previous development applications fully approved provided for a shop, offices and caretakers ...
STRATEGIC LAND PARCEL IN URBAN FOOTPRINT * Land area 31.63ha*
* Zoned Rural
* Designated ‘Urban’ in the South East Qld Regional Plan
* Adjacent to Mount Coolum residential estate
* Close proximity to retail, educational and recreational amenities
* Owner will consider sale subject to approval
For Sale by Expression of Interest closing Thursday 17 March at 4pm (AEST)
For more information, please contact Baydn Dodds on 0418 173 187.