Huge Highway Frontage This prime 'Gateway' commercial site is located on the south eastern roundabout corner of the Pacific Highway and Stadium Drive, approximately 3 kilometres south of the burgeoning Coffs Harbour CBD.
The land is fully serviced and generally level at its street frontages and then rises up towards the south, offering huge exposure to the 50,000 plus vehicles a day travelling along the Pacific Highway, between Sydney and Brisbane.
The property lies at the major southern roundabout intersection of the proposed Coffs Harbour bypass, which will travel west along what is now Englands Road. The site...
OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH INCOME! Located on the prime Ocean Parade strip, this 2,023sqm (approx) offering is Zoned R1 General Residential with up to 8 storeys permitted STCA.
The site currently has a 3 star well operating motel with 11 rooms and Manager's Residence. The current rental is $78,000 approx per annum + GST and the tenant pays all the outgoings.
Once developed, the property would enjoy stunning water views from the middle to upper floors.
The property enjoys an excellent location being within 500m of Park Beach Plaza, restaurants and only 100m from the beach.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SITE Excellent opportunity to acquire a decentralized commercial development site adjacent to the multi-million dollar GP Super Clinic. Conveniently located to Coffs Harbour Health Campus, Southern Cross University, International Sports Stadium and airport, some 3 kilometres from Coffs Harbour's burgeoning CBD. This 3,951m2 site is zoned Business B1 Neighbourhood Centre . The property is generally located midway between Coffs Harbour and Sawtell/Toormina/Boambee, which is home to some 50% of Coffs Harbour's population. Permissible uses include shops, medical, child care centres, health or educatio...
LAND BANK OR DEVELOP... Zoned B3 Commercial Core and located in the sought after Albany Street medical and professional precinct, this property provides a wonderful opportunity for developers or owner occupiers.
Key features of this opportunity include:
- Lettable Area - approx. 267.1sqm
- Land Area - approx. 1,012 sqm
- On site parking at rear with access via lane
- Two levels of accommodation
- Level site
- Only footsteps to the heart of the Coffs CBD
- Adjacent to businesses including medical and professional services
For further details contact exclusive sales executives;
Commercially Zoned Land... Located on Stadium Drive, approximately halfway between the Pacific Highway and Hogbin Drive, is this commercially zoned land of approx. 3,951sqm.
Key features of this opportunity include:
- Approx. 3,951m2 commercial zoning
- Located at the rear of the GP Super Clinic
- Various uses are permissible under the zoning including office, medical, health and education
- Approx. 3km from the Coffs Harbour CBD
- Close to the Coffs Harbour Health Campus and Southern Cross University
For further information contact exclusive sales executive:
Outstanding Pacific Highway Fronted Investment Savills is delighted to offer for sale (as part of a broader national portfolio of ‘The Good Guys’ retail investments) this modern retail premises located on a large corner site in Coffs Harbour.
Key attributes of the property are:
- A modern retail building of 2,496sq m*
- New 5+5 year lease to ‘The Good Guys’
- Current Net Rental: $387,828 pa* + GST
- Coffs Harbour is major coastal town on the mid North Coast of NSW some 540 km north of Sydney and 390 km south of Brisbane
- Large corner site of 5,916sq m*
- High profile Pacific Highway location south of Coffs Harbour, directly op...
Mixed business site nearby the tavern! The Council seems to be encouraging shops with units above? Maybe that's the sort of thing you might want to build on this site if you purchased? This is a square shaped block, which is deeper than it appears. You may wish to discuss it on-site with one of our licensed agents? Vendor has amended his price, so ask for a copy of the plan & we'll meet on site!
FORMER NURSERY 1.46HA SITE... Magnificent development site between Coffs Harbour CBC and Sawtell Village with options galore!
Key features include:
- Industrially zoned 1.46 hectare site
- Minutes to airport, university, sporting fields and beaches
- Highly visible location with close to 18,000 vehicles passing per day (approx.)
- Strategically placed between Coffs Harbour and Sawtell on main arterial road, close to
businesses such as childcare, storage, car wash
- High profile site with house/lagoon and tropical setting
- Future development options may include (STCA); storage sheds, aged care,