Freehold For Sale in Heart of Caloundra CBD Located in the heart of Caloundra CBD and walking distance to the Post Office, Banks, Boutique Cafe's, IGA Supermarket, Council Chambers and other business professionals.
Tightly held freehold with mixed commercial use and a genuine opportunity for both the investor or owner business operator.
- Land area: 370 sqm approx.
- NLA: 390 sqm approx.
- Partially leased and partially owner occupied
- Kitchen and Toilet facilities
- Great signage opportunities
- Tightly held strip in middle of Caloundra CBD
- Air Conditioned in most areas
- 12 exclusive car parks including 2 unde...
Beachside Retail Investment – National Tenant - 175sq m* GFA (98sq m Internal + 77sq m external dining)
- Net rental: $49,075.31pa + Outgoings + GST
- Head lease held by ‘Shingle Inn Leasing Pty Ltd’ until 18 December 2019
- Fantastic modern, well-appointed fit-out in place
- Long standing tenant
- Tenants pays outgoings (excluding sinking fund)
- Strong growth corridor with major infrastructure projects such as the Sunshine Coast University Hospital, Oceanside Health Hub and Aura Master planned Community all within close proximity.
For full Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection please contact Savills e...
Esplanade Investment Property Caloundra Waterfront Location A strata titled Lot divided into two tenancies directly across from Bulcock Beach and it's iconic boardwalk.
In a highly desirable location with magnificent water views across the Pumicestone Passage to Bribie Island.
Two tenants which de risks the investment with one of the tenants trading here for over 14 years.
This property is an ideal addition to any property portfolio and is a must inspect for experienced or first time investors.
- Two commercial tenancies one title
- Leased to Edge Expresso Bar (43 m2) and Coastal Ocean Arts (29 m2)
- Both tenancies have a modern fit ou...
RETAIL STRIP INVESTMENT - Five Fully Leased Shops - High exposure, main street
- Offered in one line (Two Lots 101 & 102)
- Total NLA – 316sq m* (internal) + 153sq m* (outdoor dining)
- Income circa $155,000pa* Net
- Tenancy areas from 28sq m* – 90sq m* (internal) + external areas
- Growth corridor
Unique opportunity to have a commercial property in the centre of Caloundra. Phone enquiry code for this property: 9842
The building is designed for 4 tenancies but they can be further split.
Shop 1b is a juice bar. Shop 1a has just become vacant. This 38 sq m shop can be combined with the 90 sq m office behind to provide a street frontage large shop, or an office with a street frontage.
Units 3 and 4 are currently occupied by the owners.
With all portions let at reasonable rents, the net return, would be approx $86,000 per annum. This is $220 net per sq m for the office spaces of 90, 74, 83 sq m, and $416 net per sq m for the shop spaces of 38 sq m and 3...
Highly Visible in Highly Sought After Location This highly visible showroom/warehouse is located in a sought after precinct shared with neighbouring national tenants including Aldi, Rexel Electrical, Quintrex along with a child care centre, motels and tavern.
It comprises air conditioned reception/showroom, modern kitchen, open plan office or boardroom along with shower and disabled toilet facilities. The two high roller doors allow easy access into the open span warehouse from the secure hardstand area.
- Building area: 375 m2 approx plus mezzanine
- Land area: 1,174 m2 approx
- Reception / Showroom / Warehouse
- Open plan o...
Mixed Use Redevelopment Site Sunshine Coast QLD This prominent high profile corner location has been previously identified as a "Caloundra Gateway Site" and is ideally suited to a mix of commercial tenancies on the ground floor and residential units above.
Under the current town plan a building height of 25 metres can be achieved which guarantees panoramic water views when redeveloped.
A rare opportunity to secure a sought after future redevelopment site with holding income from restaurant and professional offices in a major Queensland growth area.
- Total land area: 1858m2*
- Total building area 831m2*
- Three street access
FULLY LEASED COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT - 136sq m* (Physio occupies 104sq m & AMP 32sq m)
- $29,505.05pa current net income
- Attractive price point for investors or SMSF’s
- Dual income
- Well-appointed tenancies with modern fit-outs
- Centrepoint Marketplace has just undergone extensive refurbishment
- Long standing tenants in place
- Central CBD location
- Flanked with national tenants including ANZ and Suncorp banks
Offers to Purchase.
Contact exclusive agents Savills Will Carman or Peter Capps to request an Information Memorandum.
BRAND NEW INDUSTRIAL UNITS - CONSTRUCTION COMMENCED COUNTDOWN HAS COMMENCED on the completion of Exeter Estate's latest boutique industrial complex. All units are complete with first class amenities including shower, quality kitchens, 3 phase power plus plumbing to the concrete mezzanine level. These units represent an ideal freehold opportunity for a variety of business usages or perfect for investors. With a May completion date now is the time to act to avoid disappointment.
Lot 881: 194sqm - $475,000 + GST (warehouse: 133sqm + mezzanine: 61sqm)
Lot 882: 210sqm - $442,500 + GST (warehouse: 140sqm + mezzanine: 70sqm)
Lot 883: 210sqm ...
KINGS BEACH - RARE FREEHOLD OPPORTUNITY The sale of this property presents a rare opportunity to secure freehold at beautiful Kings Beach, Caloundra. The property is fitted out as a cafe and ready to operate in time for summer. Property is suitable for both owner occupiers and investors alike.
~ Property can be de-fitted to suit other business usages if required
~ Ideal for cafe operators looking for freehold by the beach & savings on fit out costs
~ Massive saving on set up cost for food related businesses
~ Approved daytime outdoor seating overlooking park and beach
~ Off street tenant parking (one space) av...
DA Approved Boutique Redevelopment With Holding Income This prominent commercial freehold property fronting Landsborough Parade has been identified as a prime redevelopment site in Golden Beach and has an approved DA in place.
The approved plan is for a mix of commercial and residential premises which includes undercover car parking, street front commercial space and four residential units over two levels with roof top decks.
It is positioned right in the heart of Golden Beach's Shopping Village which ensures a constant flow of passing trade. Surrounding tenants include a bakery, real estate agency, BWS, Australia Post, SPAR Food Store and ...