Large Freehold Commercial Property in the Burnie Area * Highway and dual street frontage
* 25,132m2 land area in 7 titles on a level site
* 7,535m2 Warehouse building
* Ideal redevelopment or subdivision potential
* Expressions of Interest
2 parcels of land with development potential This property provides an opportunity for an investor or occupier to consider relocation of their business to one of the highest profile sites in Wivenhoe & Burnie.
Recent activity along this strip has seen a Bunning Warehouse developed to the west, whilst development opportunities are always being considered on the unique Paperlinx site.
With over twenty thousand cars passing the site on the Bass Highway, the site is readily accessible, high visibility and above flood levels.
The site will be offered to the market as 2 parcels being divided by Dedham Street.
Calling all Investors, Developers and Owner Occupiers! This prominent two storey building on the corner of Wilson Street and Ladbrooke Street in Burnie is available for sale by offer. Located on the fringe of Burnie's CBD it has high exposure to vehicle and foot traffic.
Currently divided into three tenancies and sits on 1949m2 of land in total:
- Tenancy one is vacant, large ground floor showroom / warehouse and approx. 276m2. It features floor to ceiling glass with an abundance of natural light, amenities and large open plan spaces.
- Tenancy two is upstairs, it is divided into individual offices and approx. 183m2. It is a functional l...
Invitation - Freehold Sale or Joint Venture Partnership Knight Frank is calling on Expressions of Interest for developers to consider the development of a 59 lot residential subdivision within the township of Wynyard.
The Burnie Airport Corporation are offering an opportunity for investors/developers to purchase this 7.19 hectare parcel of land with all approvals in place. The Vendor will consider an outright freehold sale or a joint venture arrangement with a developer.
For specific property details and an information memorandum, please contact Knight Frank.