Next to Golf, Next to Park, Next to everything One of the best locations in Brisbane. Beautiful unit, beautiful complex, good net profit, one street from the river, right across the road from the golf course and backs onto a great park. What else could you want? Ring for an inspection today, you will not be disappointed.For more information,please contact Exclusive Agent Robert Collins on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0404678792
Pets allowed with Body Corporate approval this is a complex set between a golf course and a park. Extremely quiet and up market. Only a short distance from shops restaurants and great entertainment in one of the mos...
Prime Commercial Investment • Fully leased asset with a net passing income of $3,539,471 p.a. (approx.)
• 6+ year WALE with fixed annual rental growth of 3%-4%
• A-Grade commercial office tower boasting cutting edge design, excellent natural light and highly flexible floor plates
• Prime retail including First Choice and the iconic Waterloo Hotel - reflecting an impressive 10+ year WALE
• Diversity of income and a blue-chip tenant profile including ASX-Listed Watpac Ltd and Liquorland Pty Ltd
• The outperforming Newstead market currently has 0% precinct vacancy for A-Grade stock
• 3-Star NABERS Energy rating
Newly Redecorated Rooms & Relisted To Sell | Resort Brokers ID : LH004702 Resort Brokers ID : LH004702
Good corporate trade - such as QLD cricket & SRS ?
Good quality & great location ?
Trip advisor awards ?
15/16FY Net profit of $149,032
Nice clientele ?
Great location adjacent to Racecourse Road ?
Expressions of Interest close at 5pm, 1st May 2017
What a Great Little Motel in a Brisbane Hotspot! | Resort Brokers ID : LH004592 Resort Brokers ID : LH004592
Net profit of $148,831
Opportunity for further growth
Experienced contract cleaner staff in place
Huge accommodation onsite for a family
Recently extended lease to 25 years
For Sale | Riverside Motel in Brisbanes Most Affluent Suburb Kingsford Riverside Inn occupies a dominant and highly exposed position on the corner of Kingsford Smith Dr and Cooksley Street in Brisbane’s most affluent suburb Hamilton.
Kingsford Smith Drive is a major inbound arterial connector between the Brisbane CBD and the Domestic and International Airport. Furthermore, Kingsford Smith Drive is one of the busiest roads in Brisbane carrying an average of 61,773 vehicles per day.
* 25 large motel rooms generating immediate strong cash flow
* 663 sq. m riverside site commanding panoramic views
* Located 10.8kms from Brisbane Domestic/Internatio...
Business For Sale - Teneriffe Management Rights - Walk to the City - ID 8710 H A Low Demands Business No Office Hours You + A Cleaner or Two Person Team
A Bargain at a 4.95 Multiplier!
- Brisbane permanent management rights business for sale
- Verified net profit of $206,210 by well know and respected industry accountant
- Complex is currently run by one person and a common area cleaner
- Great Body Corporate salary $133,023
- Very manageable and stable letting pool with 26 units under management
- Total of 78 residential units + 12 Macquarie Street level shops
- Varied letting pool made up of various bedroom configurations
- Low Body Corporate levies and c...
Classic building so close to the city ! Superb complex in high growth riverside regeneration area. The income is $206,000 The MR$1,021,000
2 bed + study apartment is $799,000 It is hard to get a better Management Rights in a better area with less work than this one. There is a great network in the area as all Management Rights owners in the area have formed their own local association. This is a great rental building that hasn't had a vacancy and is highly sought after.
The vendor wants a fast sale and therefor has reduced the price for ths to happen.Please contact Robert Collins Exclusive Agent on 0404678792 or email@example.com...