NEW BASE BUSINESS PARK - BRISBANE NORTH'S PREMIER INDUSTRIAL LAND OFFERING New Base Business Park by AVID Property Group is an 85ha master planned industrial estate located in Brendale on Brisbane's North Side. The estate is strategically located centrally within Brisbane North, being within close proximity to the Brisbane CBD and outer northern regions including Caboolture and Redcliffe.
Building Sizes: 1,000sqm - 20,000sqm Land Sizes: 2,500sqm - 50,000sqm
Site Credentials • Serviced industrial Land 2,500sqm - 5Ha • Brisbane North's largest industrial land offering • All allotments serviced and ready for connection • General Industry zoning allowing 24/7 operati...
Regular Shaped Parcel of Industrial Land - 12.25ha* of general industry zoned land
- 300m frontage to Leitchs Road
- Owner occupiers and developers should consider this parcel of land
- Take advantage of the limited land supply within this region
- Potential holding income
The property is located in the ever popular suburb of Brendale only a 30 minute drive north of Brisbane CBD. It sits within the Moreton Bar region jurisdiction and is home to over 700 businesses.
Brendale has recently attracted some major users such as Super Retail Group, Aldi and Bunnings to name a few and we envisage this trend to continue due to the ...
Join Bunnings Warehouse at Brendale Connect On behalf of the vendor, JLL & Knight Frank is pleased to present Brendale Connect for your consideration.
Brendale Connect offers a prime opportunity to secure General Industry land just minutes from major arterials in a highly strategic northern growth corridor location.
Estate Features include:-
- Lot sizes from 3,058sqm* - 3.5ha*+ with excellent frontage to depth ratios
- Ability to amalgamate lots to suit individual requirements
- General Industry zoning (GI-1) allowing 24/7 operations
- Fully serviced / benched lots benefiting from paid head work charges up to 50%* of sit...
3,000m2 MAIN ROAD DEVELOPMENT SITE - 3,000m2 total site - Commercial development land - Tenanted investment - Current net rental $94,000 pa - Freestanding building - Main road frontage - Fully fenced site - Occupy entire site - Ideal for trade retail - 50m2 office area - 250m2 warehouse space - Exterior hardstand/ containers - Semi-trailer access - Located in the Heart of Brendale - 2 roller doors - Ample onsite parking - Ideal for Developer or Owner Occupier - 20 radial kilometers to Brisbane CBD - Strategic Northside location - Good access to Airport Precinct, Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast via Bruce Hwy & Gateway Motorway
Industrial Land Opportunity in Brendale - 8,172sq m* land
- 80m frontage to Leitchs Road
- General Industry zoned
- 24/7 operational hours
- Viable alternate to the inner northern suburbs that are land starved
- Owners and developers must consider this block of land.
Brendale is centrally located only a 30 minute drive north of the Brisbane CBD. This Northern industrial suburb is situated with the ever expanding Moreton Bay Region and is home to over 700 operating businesses. The close proximity to the Bruce Highway makes access to all the major arterials efficient and economical,
INDUSTRIAL LAND - BRENDALE 4,596m - Excellent block of Industrial land in well established precinct
- Rare opportunity to secure one of the last remaining Industrial lots in established Industrial Estate
- Walking distance to Strathpine Railway Station and Shopping Centre
- Close to major Arterials Kremzow Road and South Pine Road
- All infrastructure charges have been paid by existing owner
For further information please contact exclusive agent Brian Kennedy.
BRENDALE'S "TOP" BLOCK Ray White Commercial Pine Rivers are proud to present to the market this 4.57Ha development site perched on top of the high point in Brendale's fast growing Industrial precinct.
Some of the principal features are as follows:
- Zoned Enterprise and Employment area in Moreton Bays strategic framework for Brendale
- Situated on Kremzow Road - one of three local Arterial Roads that service Brendale
- Site enjoys outstanding views, ideal for corporate headquarters with offices with views to Gateway and Moreton Bay
- Recent Road upgrading includes Kremzow Road to the West and East of ...
8,367m2 GI DEVELOPMENT LAND - Resale $2 million less than current estate pricing! - 8,367m2 of development land - Industrial development land - General Industry zoning (GI) - Well priced to suit the market - Ideal for Developer or Owner Occupier - Regular shaped lot - Only lot of this size available within the New Base estate - Fully serviced and ready for build - Centrally located - Walking distance to Railway Station - 20 radial kilometers to Brisbane CBD - Strategic Northside location - Good access to Airport Precinct, Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast via Bruce Hwy & Gateway Motorway
Vacant Site - Zoned GI-2 Key highlights of this opportunity include:
- Highly exposed location at one of Brendaleâ€™s major intersections
- Vacant site ready to develop
- Code assessable for a variety of uses including; General Industry, Office, Showroom, Hardware Shop.
- Freehold title
- 5,534sqm* total site area
- Motivated vendor
Contact the exclusive marketing agents Knight Frank for further information.
Sale/Lease - 'A' Grade Industrial Solution - 3,000sqm The subject property is positioned within Brendale’s newest Industrial estate (133 South Pine Road). The estate offers excellent proximity to a range of major arterial thoroughfares including South Pine Road, Bruce Highway and Gympie Road. The estate The area is becoming very popular amongst a range of occupiers due to its connectivity to road infrastructure, access to public transport, B-double access and excellent local amenity making it an ideal location for a large range of occupiers.
Features of the property include:
- 3,000sqm* total building area
- Situated on 5,043sqm site zo...
Corporate Logistics and Distribution Facility - 5,250sqm The subject property is positioned within Brendale’s newest Industrial estate (133 South Pine Road). The estate offers excellent proximity to a range of major arterial thoroughfares including South Pine Road, Bruce Highway and Gympie Road. The estate The area is becoming very popular amongst a range of occupiers due to its connectivity to road infrastructure, access to public transport, B-double access and excellent local amenity making it an ideal location for a large range of occupiers.
Features of the property include:
- 5,250sqm* total building area
- Situated on 1.117ha site zon...
133 South Pine Road | Last Chance To Secure Final 2 Lots On behalf on the vendor, JLL, CBRE and Knight Frank are pleased to present the last two remaining industrial lots located within Brendale’s newest and most exciting industrial estate (133 South Pine Road). The subject lots are positioned approximately 18 radial kilometers north of the Brisbane CBD in the heart of the thriving Brendale industrial precinct and benefit from direct access to keys surrounding road networks and public transport.
- Lot 9 – 5,043sqm*
- Lot 6 – 1.117ha*
Additional features include:-
- General Industry zoning (GI-1 & GI-2) allowing 24/7 op...
BRAND NEW BRENDALE PREMIUM WAREHOUSING OPPORTUNITY Whole Building - 3,240sqm Brand New Tilt Panel Freestanding Warehouse - 2,940sqm of Highbay warehousing - 6,267sqm General industry corner allotment - 300sqm Office space - air-conditioned - 4 Container height access doors - Truck drive through access - Container set down and hardstand areas - Internal fit-out incentive available upon negotiations.
Half Building - 1,620sqm Metal Clad Freestanding Warehouse - 1,470sqm of Highbay warehousing - 150sqm Office space - air-conditioned - 2 Container height access doors - Truck drive through access - Container set down and hardstand areas
NEW BRENDALE LAND AND BUILDING PACKAGES Building Credentials • Facility sizes ranging from 1,000-25,000m2 • Purpose Built Facilities available for General or High Tech Users; • Flexible size and configurations • Ample onsite parking and manoeuvrability • 3 phase power throughout development • Competitive rental offered from owner
Location Credentials • Located in Brendale Industrial Precinct • 18 min from Brisbane Airport Drive; • 5 mins from Strathpine Shopping Centre • Great staff amenities and public transport; • Close proximity to major arterial connections; • B-Double approved.
Attention to builders and investors: this is for your quicker return on investment of DA Approved for sale. A Large Land 3,438 square metres and DA Approved for 38 units in Central Albany
- This Land located 18.3km north of the Brisbane CBD
- Previously a public tennis facility with Office + Counter, 2
showers and 2 baths.
- It is in central commercial area, next to ALDI, Schools,
Medical Centre, Coles ...
- Albany Creek has largest soccer club in Brisbane.
- Very high demand for apartments and units in this area.
- Ideal opportunity for fast and good return investment or project.
8.607m2 Light Industry Zoned Land With Great Potential - 8,607M2
- Zoned: Industrial Zone - Light Industry Precinct
- Level South West Facing Block
- Some Useable Structures On Site
- Has Multiple Uses
- Transport Depot
- Machinery Storage
- Landscapers Yard
- Easy Access To All Main Arterial Roads
- Owners Motivated To Liquidate This Asset
- For Genuine Enquiries Please Contact the Exclusive Agents Trevor Nelson-Jones and Trevor Mackay
RARE AS HENS TEETH - THESE 2 PROPERTIES HOLD THE KEY TO THE VALLEY - 83 ACRES OF PRIME LAND - BALD HILLS THIS IS THE LAST PARCEL OF SUCH A LARGE PRIME LAND IN THIS PART OF NORTH BRISBANE.
5 LOTS - TOTALLING 83 ACRES.APPROXIMATELY
EXPLORE YOUR OPTIONS - SERVICE STATION, RETAIL & BULK RETAIL, OFFICE BLOCKS,, RESIDENTIAL - POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS - SUBJECT TO COUNCILS APPROVAL
330,000 SQ MTRS APPROXIMATELY.IN 5 LOTS
EXCEPTIONAL LOCATION - BEAUTIFUL VIEWS OF VALLEY.
MOTIVATED VENDORS WANT IT SOLD - All offers will be presented.
WONT STAY FOR LONG - VENDORS ARE FLEXIBLE AND WILL LOOK AT ALL OPTIONS / OFFERS.
QUARRY - NORTH BRISBANE - 23 Acres - Exceptional Natural Resource - BUY OR LEASE IT 20 Acres of rich gravel and river sand deposits
Permit Application For Mining Already With The Council..
4-6 feet deep - just under the top soil.
Land is situated at the major bend of South Pine River - very rich in quality gravel
Easy access to the land from 2 roads - Linkfield Road - approved for heavy trucks and Buckle Street (Off gympie Road)
Owner is flexible and would consider all reasonable offers and even leasing the land on long term basis with some kind of a royalty.
PRIME GYMPIE ROAD DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH FLEXIBLE APPLICATIONS CBRE and Cushman Wakefield are excited to present 136 Gympie Road, Strathpine for sale via Auction. This unique development or investment opportunity offers:
- 7,194sqm allotment zoned Centre Zone - 1,070sqm* single level brick improvements with functional layout - Unique redevelopment opportunity with unrivalled Gympie Road exposure - Access via Gympie Road & South Pine Road/Mott Street - Adjoining Office Works bulky goods development & Red Rooster - Adjacent to Strathpine Train Station & close walking distance to Westfield - Bordering the rapidly developing commercial/industrial suburb of...