REDEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL Prominent main road display yard with redevelopment potential. Approximately 1860 square metres with approximately 295 square metres of workshop and office and a frontage to to South Road of some 48 metres.
An outstanding opportunity to acquire a prominent property which has been in the same ownership for more than 4 decades and has a very successful trading history as a leading used car sales yard.
The site enjoys a daily traffic flow in the region of some 46,000 vehicles and is located close to Castle Plaza, Homemaker Centre and other successful businesses.
"Le Cornu's". An iconic South Australian Location 10 Anzac Highway, Forestville
• One of the largest inner metropolitan redevelopment/regeneration sites available
• Within 3km* of the Adelaide city square mile
• Huge 35,965sqm* footprint
• Linear frontage of 890m* across 3 street frontages
• Leased to ASX listed public company
• Enormous future development potential with introduction of proposed major planning amendments
Occupy or Developer in Prime Inner Southern Retail Position High exposure corner position on outbound main transport corridor, large frontage to South Road of 40.43m, total versatile improvements of approx 1,272sqm, and large land size of approx 1,801sqm.
This property is zoned Commercial (South Road) in the City of Mitcham providing the ability to cater to a wide range of uses.
Realistic vendor for genuine and definite sale.
Inspections strictly by appointment.
All inquiries Derek Blacker ph 0413274481 or email@example.com