BILLABONG MOTEL * Old world character, charm & features<br/>* 14 units of varying configurations - 7 with ensuites<br/>* Property being sold 'WIWO' with extensive chattels, No GST<br/>* Overlooking majestic King River & Kaluna Park<br/>* Undercover off street car parking<br/>* Opportunity to redevelop (STCA), 2100m2 land size<br/>* Mixed Use Zone under Wangaratta Planning Scheme
KATES COTTAGE GLENROWAN * Iconic gift shop, souvenirs & museum business plus freehold<br/>* Owned & operated by the current owners for 33 years<br/>* Includes substantial & irreplaceable historical artefacts & items<br/>* Consistently profitable & a well-recognised part of the Ned Kelly story<br/>* Become part of this history & purchase this exceptional opportunity<br/>* No GST, sold as a going concern
This Valuable Industrial Holding 3.86HA - 9.5AC. Offered with vacant possession (continuing business will relocate in Wangaratta). 642mt street frontage, zoned industrial, factory or warehouse 4,256m2. Modern brick veneer admin. Building 280m2. Air conditioned/heated, carpeted and fully partitioned. On-site parking, landscaped gardens, extensive sealed road frontages. Suitable for a variety of industrial warehousing or manufacturing uses.
13-15 Baker Street
Buy of The Year! Sometimes opportunities stare you in the face and then inaction brings regret. We are talking those 'good buys' which must meet basic criteria. In respect of No's 13-15 Baker Street the Agents believe it is one of those rare opportunities in the form of a highly credentialed commercial/retail holding which passes all the tests. It has high street exposure in a busy central C.B.D precinct destined for growth, pending two new redevelopments planned nearby. It is a modern brick/concrete building with separate air con and electric meterage plus on-site parking for its two tenancies. One of these ...
OUTER CBD MIXED USE SITE * Partially renovated warehouse on 1,790m2<br/>* New shop fronts & metropolitan feel<br/>* Located in railway station precinct<br/>* Mixed Use Zoning adds flexibility <br/>* Adjoining 2,895m2 site available for purchase
IMPRESSIVE INDUSTRIAL * Large 5,178m2 allotment with second access off Osboldstone
* Premier 1,308m2 warehouse with 130m2 administration
* Awning with wash down facilities
* Mezzanine & multiple motorised roller doors
* Securely fenced with asphalt hardstand
* Formerly rented for approximately $85,000 per annum
MILAWA GOURMET - CENTRAL HUB * Central Milawa township location
* Substantial mudbrick buildings on 4,296m2
* Healthy income from 3 commercial & 1 residential tenancies
* Site could be subdivided/further developed STCA
* Located on the popular Snow Road
* 7.31% approx. gross yield & no GST
SOUND FREEHOLD INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY Consisting of three fully tenanted shops plus three bedroom residence.<br/>On site parking for 18 vehicles, rear access to all three shops and residence. Total building area approx. 610 square metres. Land area approx. 775 square metres. <br/>Current rental income $78,666 p.a. plus GST plus outgoings.<br/>Quality brick construction and low maintenance makes this a great opportunity to invest for your future. Inspection by appointment only.
GLEN ROWEN COBB & CO * Tourist shop & museum, established for over 30 years
* Constructed by the current owner in the tourism hub
* Baltic Pine ceilings, timber floors, solar panels, evap. cooling & ducted gas heating
* Retail on ground floor & museum in 75m2 approx. brick cellar
* Building designed to be extended towards Woolshed Road
* Price includes freehold, fixtures & fittings, but excludes S.A.V.
* www.nedkellysworld.net.au for further information
Industrial Shed with Room To Expand Plenty of reasons to stop and look at this excellent offering in Churchill Avenue. Large industrial shed of approximately 250m2 with three-phase power and concrete apron at front, sitting on a 1240m2 block. Built with truck servicing in mind, high clear span & steel construction, plenty of parking & turning area and office with staff amenities already built with mezzanine above the office, toilet facilities and lunch room.
Currently vacant, buy with confidence for now or in the future.
UNDER OFFER - FULLY LET CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL BUILDING - Total building area of 2,200 sqm (approx.)
- Site area of 4,422.57 sqm
- Comprising a number of tenancies
- Fronting both Osborne Street and Michael Drive
- Zoned - Commercial 2
- Central Wodonga location
- Current income $123,121 plus GST
Versatile Industrial Facility Located in Wodonga's Enterprise Park, this substantial building comprises a warehouse plus office space and provides the opportunity to divide the building into two.
- 983 sqm (approx.) warehouse with B-Double drive through access - 2 kitchenettes, showers, male & female amenities (approx. 181sqm) - Securely fenced 11,550 sqm (approx.) block split into three areas - Triple interceptor pit plus large concrete hard stand area - Dual frontage and onsite parking - Split system air conditioning in office area
LARGE INDUSTRIAL FACILITY - Building area available of 983 sqm (approx.)
- Office and amenities area of 181 sqm (approx.)
- Site area of 11,550 sqm (approx.)
- Large area of concrete hard stand
- Close proximity to Hume Highway
- Zoning - Mixed Use
FORMER RIBAND STEEL SITE * 1.043Ha site with 76m frontage to Gibson Street
* 2 large warehouses of approx. 1,720m2 & 1,400m2
* Substantial electricity supply based on previous property use
* Amenities & various large entry points to warehouses
* Ample securely fenced yard & hard stand areas
* Excellent heavy vehicle access
WELL POSITIONED INDUSTRIAL PRECINCT - Site area of 906 sqm (approx.)
- Building area of 540 sqm (approx.)
- Extensive office fit-out in place
- Heating and cooling throughout
- Zoned Industrial 1
TERMS: 10% Deposit, Balance 30 days
PROFILE LOCATION - Currently operated as a ten pin bowling centre - Site - approx. 7,718sqm - Building - approx. 1,520sqm - Superb exposure to main arterial road - Opportunity for owner occupier - Vacant possession can be provided - Zoned Industrial 1
Much More Than Just A House Are you in the market for something different, expansive and rustic with sensational position and exposure to every person travelling to and from Bright along the Great Alpine Road (western entry). A property that only through inspecting will you truly grasp and appreciate the enormity of what is available.
Our business broker team have just listed 7377 Great Alpine Road Bright, formerly known as "The Old Tobacco Sheds". Your imagination will ponder the possibilities that this diverse 1.18 hectare freehold property, with 1.65 hectares of crown land river frontage has to offer.