Long Term Investment to Secure Tenants Knight Frank is pleased to offer 190 Pacific Highway, Charlestown for sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 15 December at 4.00pm.
The Property comprises a single storey commercial building comprising a shop fronting the Pacific Highway occupied by The Optical Co. and a shop fronting Pearson Street occupied by nib heath funds limited.
Acquiring the Property provides the opportunity for an astute investor to achieve a strong return while owning a prime piece of Charlestown real estate.
For more information please contact Ross Cooper 0423 761 955 or Michael Boom 0410 764 599.
NEW TO MARKET - CENTRAL CESSNOCK OFFICE LOCATION OVER 2 LEVELS This is a truly rare find where quality exudes. A fastidiously maintained commercial property with nothing to spend - just move straight in!
* 2 levels of open plan & individual office spaces * Training room * Freshly painted and fresh carpet * Air conditioned on separate controls for each floor * 8 m street frontage * Sliding Automatic Front Door for disability access * Strategically located in the hub of Cessnock's busy professional hub * Rear verandah * Alarmed premises * Built in 1924 with 2017 appeal
Please call Michael Maffey on (0438) 049 366 now to arrange your inspection of this fi...
Jasmine House 920sqm parcel. Zoned Residential with Commercial Use current operating as approved medical practice. 230sqm iconic building approximately 115 years old. Fantastic location appreciating Jonson St exposure. 12 onsite car parks. Ideal site for existing use or future development and capitalise land size, use and location (STCA).
Solid Tenant with 5x5 Lease In Play Three level property with blue chip tenant on ground and mezzanine level.
*Building approx. 480m2 on 3 levels.
*Land size 253m2.
*Rent $75,400 plus GST
*The lessee pays the outgoings.
*5x5 year lease in place.
*Lease signed 4th April 2016.
*This property has been a dentist surgery for nearly 30 years.
*There is potential to develop the upper level.
*Only metres from the Levee precinct and the opening to the river walk.
$830,000 plus GST if applicable.
Contact Anthony Sarroff 0488442244
Former Bangalow Community Health Centre Building Situated directly off the Hinterland Way leading into Bangalow, this property on Granuaille Road is well positioned to receive plenty of drive by exposure. With a total land area of approximately 1749m² over three separate titles, there are many potential options to consider (subject to Council approval), including - Medical Centre, Child Care Centre or residential redevelopment.
The Health Centre was fully operational until June 2016. The site features a large, bitumen carpark, existing building with several consultation and common rooms, a rear garden courtyard and garage / basement stora...
Commercial Investment Very well located commercial premises situated in the heart of Mullumbimby. Originally the Rural Bank premises, later converted to a medical centre and currently chiropractic and health care centre. The premises were built circa 1940's and feature beautiful timber lining from the 'S.S.Wollongbar' which went aground at Byron Bay May 21,1921. The site has an area of 240m2 zoned General Business 3(a) and the premises approximately 106m2. There is also a large rear studio area and 12 solar panels. Currently the property returns $46,960 Nett which represents 7.35% on investment.
Charm & Position Perfect Family Home or Home Business Location
* Large Corner Block Position - 801sqm with room for a pool or extra parking
* Separate Studio/teenage Retreat/Home Office
* Open Plan design
* Large Games/Play Room for the kids or could be utilised as a waiting room
* 3 big bedrooms with Built-ins
* 3 showers & 3 Toilets
* Ducted A/C
* Landscaped Gardens
* Fully fenced with Electric Front Gate
* Minutes to shops, beaches, Transport & Schools
Currently used and sold as a family home but under the zoning R2 Low Density and with Council Approval the following is permitted:
Bed & Break...
Residential Aged Care Site - Strategic Location LAKE MACQUARIE/CENTRAL COAST, NSW
- 1.38ha* greenfield site for proposed 132 beds aged care facility
- To be co-located with a proposed 154 ILUs retirement village in a masterplanned 30 acre/12 ha development
- Independent 3rd party research indicates the primary catchment is under bedded
- Favourable opportunity to apply for provisionally allocated places
- Public hospitals and medical centres readily accessible
- Lower Hunter and Central Coast are thriving sea change – tree change retirement destinations
- Lake Macquarie district embraces over 200,000 people, an area over represent...
HISTORIC RETAIL SPACE LOOKING FOR A NEW LEASE ON LIFE!! Massive glass shop frontage Shops approx 200 m2 each - internal access to both Internal office space Ornate high ceilings Rustic wooden floors Separate shower and amenities Work shed at the rear of the property Storage area Rear access for 4 cars Fully fenced Zoning - B4 - Mixed Use
Be in a rush to inspect this ornate property as this will not last for long
PRIME INVESTMENT WITH UPSIDE - Returning Approx. $316,000 pa net* High profile location Net rentals Quality finishes 29 allocated car spaces Brilliant natural light Ability to Strata Title - (draft plan already done)
This property is a first class, modern office building with strong returns, it deserves inclusion in any portfolio.
Income $227,860 pa approx with *Potential fully leased net income of $316,000 pa. Tenants include: Heffron Consulting, Mission Providence Employment Services.