Street Frontage + 5 Year Lease Ground level office with approx. 20 metre frontage to Liverpool Road and close to Ashfield retail centre
* Modern building and internal fitout with basement car parking
* Leased to Eremea Home Care Services
* 5 years till July 2020 plus 2 x 5 year options
* $79,500 Gross Annual Rent + GST
- Council $1,352 per annum approx
- Water $740 per annum approx
- Strata $14,400 per annum approx ($7,200 payable by lessee)
* Total outgoings payable by lessor approx $9,292 per annum
* $70,208 net annual return approximately
Open for Inspection
Wednesdays & Fridays
Signature Site with Multiple Opportunities !!! One of area’s most distant exposure unique and iconic landmarks location. This property is a must for the promotion of any business & profession. Sited on approx. 600 M2 with valuable real parking.
Upstairs massive storage, display, private toilets and kitchen.
B4 Mix zone for potential redevelop. (STCA)
Can be purchased with adjoining property next door as shown in the aerial shot.
RARE OPPORTUNITY John Hill & Co is pleased to present a rare opportunity to purchase a three storey freestanding multi use site, currently used by a successful floor covering business for over 20 years. The site is located approximately 9kms from Sydney CBD on the prominent intersection of Parramatta Road and City West Link opposite Ashfield Bunnings Hardware with approximately 65,000 cars passing week daily. The property comprises:
* Approximately 232 sqm of land area * Approximately 355 sqm across three levels of freestanding building * 7.7 lineal metre frontage along Parramatta Road * Exposure to over app...
Opportunity Plus 2 Storey Commercial building with potential to re-develop
* Currently a fully equipped Karaoke business
* Floor area 300sqm approximately
* Land area 266sqm
* B4 Mixed Use Zoning - Redevelopment potential STCA
* Suit a variety of uses
* D.A Approved 5 bedroom extension with self contained services
* Rear lane access to multiple parking
Shop and designer residence in blue-ribbon locale With current development consent for shop and residence, this architecturally renovated property presents an outstanding opportunity with designer finishes and stunning appeal. It's set in one of Haberfield's premier locations, moments to buses and light rail.
-Configured as a stylish shop front with spacious showrooms
-Flexible modern layout lends itself to a multitude of uses
-Suits upscale consulting rooms or retail premises (STCA)
-Generous interiors with wide timber floors and cedar shutters
-Sleek marble kitchen with integrated Bosch/Smeg appliances