FLEXIBLE CBD OPPORTUNITY Located with aspect over Whitmore Square, 174-180 Wright Street, Adelaide is a truly rare opportunity to secure a strategic and flexible development site in the Adelaide CBD.
Totalling 652sqm the property has 27.43sqm of frontage to Wright Street and consists of one rectangular certificate of title the zoning of which is City Frame under the Adelaide City Council.
Not just your typical development site, 174-180 Wright Street has an existing Development Approval (Planning Consent) to construct Hotel Iparrityi. The vendor in addition to seeking a traditional sale is looking to attract a dev...
Jack Ruby Bar & Diner - Leasehold, Business & Hotel Licence One of Adelaide's most popular hang outs, Jack Ruby's represents an opportunity to secure a leasehold and business in the city - an easily operated bar and diner right in the heart of the Adelaide C.B.D.
The key features of this offering include:
* Hotel Licence - capacity 190 persons * Licensed outdoor area - 70 persons * Fully renovated with room to expand (STNC) * Concept plans available for laneway area * Well known city business in prime C.B.D location * Extended trading hours with flexible function rooms
Jack Ruby's represents an opportunity for the successful purchaser to grow ...
RYDGES SOUTH PARK ADELAIDE CBRE Hotels are pleased to offer for sale Rydges South Park Adelaide via a formal Expression of Interest campaign.
- 4.5 star 99 room hotel offering an array of first class facilities
- Operated by Event Hospitality & Entertainment with Vacant Possession available
- Strong historical trading performance
- 3,230 sqm prime gateway site at Adelaide's busiest intersection
- Land banking / future redevelopment opportunity
- Under-utilised space lends itself to further development opportunity (STCA)
This opportunity is for sale via Expression of Interest closing:
Tuesday 15th November 2...
Wakefield Hotel, Wakefield Street, Adelaide - Leasehold & Business * Outstanding City pub * Bars, dining, alfresco facilities * Up to 7 function areas * Currently 5 1/2 day operation * Ideal owner/operator, easy operation * Completely refurbished 2015 * 20 Gaming Machines * Long lease in place * Not a cent to spend * Profitable
*ALL GENUINE OFFERS CONSIDERED*
Best presented hotel in CBD with quality plant and equipment.
Zhivago Nightclub Leasehold & Business The leasehold and business interest in the Zhivago Nightclub, situated at Basement, 54 Currie Street, Adelaide, South Australia.
The Zhivago Nightclub offers an exciting opportunity for the successful purchaser to acquire one of Adelaide's most frequented and popular nightclubs.
* Well established and long running nightclub
* Capacity for 450 people
* 5am licence and 7-day trading ability
* Vibrant inner city location
* High quality fitout
* Late night trading exemption for private laneway
* Fully established procedure and protocol manuals
* Extremely prof...
Pirie & Co, Adelaide - Leasehold & Business PRICE REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE
Outstanding hospitality venue with strong trading figures sited in a busy CBD location adjacent Hindmarsh Square:-
- Two level venue offering separate entrances to both the basement & ground floor levels
- Extensive entertainment, function, bar & dining facilities
- High quality fitout throughout
- 3am licence 6 days a week
- Total licensed capacity of 332
- Run under management by the current owners
- Opportunity to build on the existing format or alter as desired
- Why buy a small bar when you can buy a big one!
Adelaide hotel with VP on strategic development site JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group is delighted to offer for sale the Adelaide Royal Coach Hotel located in the vibrant city fringe suburb of Kent Town.
Key highlights include:
• Freehold and business with vacant possession
• 49 room hotel, restaurant & bar, function rooms, indoor pool & sauna and on-site car parking
• Strategic location with significant exposure to Adelaide's main city ring route
• Within minutes of the CBD and several corporate and leisure demand drivers
• Consistent trading history demonstrating security and stability of hotel operation
• Residential liquor licence ...