Unit include carpet & air conditioning Rear parking for each unit! Different sizes ranging from 56 square metres to 84 square metres The offices will be brand new inside A great place to run your business from The offices have excellent access to public transport Ample on site car parking at the rear
QUALITY MAIN STREET OFFICE Light and Bright and modern first floor office of 155 sqm in high profile location with excellent street parking for clients and off street parking for staff. Comprising new wall to wall carpet, heating and cooling, modern amenities with private and open work spaces. Available soon and worth a look. Call now for your inspection.
Neat warehouse/office totalling 383 square metres Warehouse area of 209 square metres Air Conditioned upstairs office of 84 square metres Mezzanine area of 23 square metres Separate rear storage area Modern Kitchen/lunchroom Triple interceptor Container height roller door Motorised roller door
SEE FLOOR PLAN - Best Office In Mooroolbark! * 108 sqm office (approx)
* Best positioned Strata in the building - Level 2, front corner position with pleasant outlook
* Full floor to ceiling tinted glass providing ample natural light
* Predominantly open plan with internal kitchenette & exclusive bathroom facilities
* Two undercover car spaces on title
* Extensive furniture fit-out as inspected
* Enviable central location; just a quick walk to local shops, cafes, and public transport including train station
Maroondah Highway Position Offices with car parking for 80 + vehicles This modern, single level, fully self contained office building, located within close proximity to Harvey Norman, Bunnings Hardware and Chirnside Park Shopping Centre.
Property features include 80 plus car spaces with 10 being undercover, existing partition fit out, ducted air conditioning, excellent views and Maroondah Highway address.
- Prominent , elevated location.
- Existing fit out
- Excellent natural light
- Park like surrounds
- Approximately 4.3 Km from Mooroolbark Railway Station and 5.8 Km from Lilydale Railway Station,