The CQ Inland Industrial Hub originated from a study initiated by the Department of Transport and Main Roads seeking the preferred intermodal facility near Emerald in Central Queensland.
The CQ Inland Industrial Hub will:
* Be a multi-function, multi-user facility;
* Provide for 24/7 operations and is code accessible facility;
* Improve supply chain e?ciency between key origins and sea ports;
* Will drive greater utilisation of rail investment for freight transport outcomes;
* Provide the infrastructure required for the movement through the existing Bulk Logistic ...