842m2 Shed on 5.77Ha with Grand Residence, Cottage & Stables With over 300m of road frontage this 5.77ha park residential property offers a unique opportunity to combine your commercial and residential interests in one location (STCA). The existing 842m2 insulated shed was formally utilised as a horse and carriage museum and was approved for a shop, training and storage facility. In addition to an abundance of storage the shed also offers a reception, kitchen, and disabled bathroom. The sealed drive way and carpark were designed to allow for tourists coaches to attend the former museum. The main residence is an award winning 373m2 home with 9ft ceilin...
Mortgagee Sale Residential Site - 88.05 Hectares*
- Elevated site with northerly ocean view 3km* from Yeppoon Town Centre
- Preliminary Approval (MCU) for Residential, Commercial and Open Space
- Potential development incorporating 433* residential lots, 1,500m2* commercial, child care & retirement (155ILU's)
- Special Building Code Approval authorising small lot development. Potential for up to 800* lots
Ray White Special Projects (QLD)
Tony Williams 0411 822 544
Mark Creevey 0408 992 222
Ray White Rockhampton City
Andrew Leach 0419 672 833
**This property is being sold by auction or without...
Rare Oceanfront Freehold Hotel &/or development site with significant income Hotel
- High profile, three street frontage enjoying permanent passing trade and foot traffic
- Recently completed $4M* Hotel refurbishment providing tax depreciation benefits
- Balanced cash flows across all departments with further potential to drive revenues
- Hotel has been run effectively under management for last 13 years
- Sale includes Hoteliers Licence 87280, Gaming Licence 49997 and 24 Gaming Machine Authorities
- Parcel of 6 lots totalling 4,924sqm*
- Enormous 73.7metre* frontage to Yeppoon Beach overlooking Rosslyn Bay to Great Barrier Reef
- Adjoins Yeppoo...
The Gateway Business and Industrial Park The Gateway... All round competitive advantage with an expanding and rapidly evolving diverse economy linked to both export and domestic markets, and SME business.
EMPLOYMENT The Capricorn Coast already has a strong, highly skilled and diverse workforce of approximately 17,000 workers, which combined with nearby Rockhampton delivers an overall available labour force pool of 65,000 persons.
Regional population projections clearly indicate the Capricorn Coast will continue to be the region's major growth area attracting a high percentage of multi-skilled upper income earners including busine...
MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - DEVELOPER'S DELIGHT - CLOSE TO YEPPOON A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a much sort after Tanaby Road location in the progressive Capricorn Coast Region with beautiful beaches, moderate climate and the soon to be developed Great Keppel Island.
This ideal block has sea views and double road frontage which would be a developers delight lending itself to a multitude of development choices for the right developer.
Situated on the busy Tanby Road which links Yeppoon to Emu Park is seeing a traffic flow of ever increasing numbers of vehicles. A proposed by-pass road linking Rockhampton Road to Statue Bay and the Harbour/G...
Three Lots on Capricorn Coast Headland Under instructions from William Harris and Anthony Connelly in their capacity as Receivers and Managers of the Vendors, Ray White Special Projects (Queensland) are pleased to present the real property as described in the Sale Summary section (the Properties) for sale by Expressions of Interest.
• Under instructions from the Receivers and Managers
• Three lots offered individually or in one line
• Total land area 4,305m2*
• 3.5km* to Yeppoon Town Centre
• Zoned Residential 1
Andrew Burke 0417 606 128
Mark Creevey 0408 922 222
Andrew Leach 0419 672 833