For Sale - Fully Leased, Strata Titled Complex on the Capricorn Coast Yeppoon is just a short forty minute drive from Central Queensland's regional hub, Rockhampton and is the jewel in the Capricorn Coast. Seaside living with well established and diverse infrastructure makes Yeppoon a popular residential choice and tourist destination. On offer is this extremely unique opportunity to purchase a fully leased shopping complex right in the centre of the CBD. The complex comprises of seven tenancies across six strata titles with generous parking, corner exposure and two street access. The complex is currently returning approximately $258,000 net per annum and would...
DYNAMIC COLES ANCHORED CENTRE WITH HOTEL AND LARGE FORMAT LIQUOR WAREHOUSE - Thriving 6,455sqm neighbourhood centre anchored by a 2,539sqm Coles Supermarket, a 1,188sqm Target Country and 24 specialties & kiosks
- Includes successful independently operated hotel and 583sqm large format liquor warehouse with DA for further expansion to 850sqm*
- Coles Supermarket is trading well above the industry benchmark and paying turnover rental
- Landmark site within the Yeppoon CBD, a high growth coastal location 41kms north-east of Rockhampton
- Both the centre and the hotel have undergone substantial reconfigurations and refurbishment
- Main trade area papulation of ...
True Business Opportunity Beachside 66 Farnbourgh Road has been a local icon on the Capricorn Coast for as long as people can remember and is well known for some of the best burgers and fish and chips in town.
The owner has now secured a long term tenant for this business and also has a another in the hairdressing salon next door and is wishing to sell the freehold now to an astute investor that has the vision to see the potential that this position will reap in time.
- Large 1672m2 block
- Stunning seaviews
- Good return on investment
- Redevelop at a later time
- Great Position
Rare Oceanfront Freehold Hotel &/or development site with significant income Hotel
- High profile, three street frontage enjoying permanent passing trade and foot traffic
- Recently completed $4M* Hotel refurbishment providing tax depreciation benefits
- Balanced cash flows across all departments with further potential to drive revenues
- Hotel has been run effectively under management for last 13 years
- Sale includes Hoteliers Licence 87280, Gaming Licence 49997 and 24 Gaming Machine Authorities
- Parcel of 6 lots totalling 4,924sqm*
- Enormous 73.7metre* frontage to Yeppoon Beach overlooking Rosslyn Bay to Great Barrier Reef
- Adjoins Yeppoo...