VACANT LAND - 200 sqm (app) - 10 metre frontage - Zoning - Historic Township Policy Area 79 - Option to build retail/ commercial ground level with residence above (stnc) - Adjacent public car park - Suited to "green" business (stnc)
Southern Development Opportunity * Large 1.79 hectare (approx) development site owned by Renewal SA * 9 individual allotments * Extensive frontage to Old Coach Road * Fast growing and vibrant local community * Well serviced by shops, schools and recreation facilities * Proximity to world class beaches, conservation parks and wineries * Zoned Township (Port Willunga/Aldinga) Policy Area 62
Expressions of Interest closing Wednesday 5 August 2015 at 2pm (ACST) at the offices of Renewal SA.
For further information copy the address below into your web browser: https://renewalsa.sa.gov.au/developer-gateway/projects/old-coach-ro...
The Best Beachfront Development Site in Victor Harbor - 9 Titles including strata first floor unit
- Land area 2,808sq m
- Offered as a whole or in 4 separate parcels
- Includes highly successful Anchorage business (Accommodation/Restaurant), ideal for holding income
- Includes two adjoining villas and a strata titled unit
Expressions of Interest close Thursday 22 September 2016 at 4.00pm (ACST).
Exceptional Opportunity - Storage or Industry For Sale or Lease
- 35m x 20m (700m2) shed in a perfect location with quick and easy access to the 'Ring Route'; the major arterial route linking Victor Harbor to Goolwa.
- Established site - excellent frontage and ease of access
- This site would make perfect boat, truck or caravan storage.
- 3 phase power, concrete flooring, 2 x amenities/toilet blocks, plus mezzanine floor for extra storage.
- Sliding doors with high clearance allowing ingress and egress from trucks, or contributing to storage of high vehicles.
- A rare opportunity to purchase this site being offered for sale for the...
Retail Shops in Great Location * Five olde world shops of 348 square metres (approx) * The building is on the SA Heritage Register * Imputed income of $58,798 per annum (approx) * Overlooking park in busy retail precinct * Corner site area of 477 square metres (approx)
**Note New Auction Date** Auction to be held on site on Friday 17 April 2015 at 11 am.
Prime Corner Allotment - Corner site of 1,292 sqm (approx).
- 22m x 12m colourbond shed with 3 roller doors and valuable 5 metre clearance.
- 3 phase power, concrete flooring, air conditioned amenities room, plus shower and wc. Fully secure fencing and large hardstand yard.
- Make perfect boat, truck or caravan storage.
- Established site - excellent exposure & 2 street frontages.
- Perfect location being on major arterial route linking Victor Harbor to Goolwa.
Exceptional Warehouse/Office Complex 47-49 Maude Street, Encounter Bay
- Also available for sale as a whole (including 51-53 Maude St) in one lot parcel with price
negotiated by private treaty. Property also available for immediate lease.
- Two Titles on a total of 2,350m2 (approx.).
- One of the largest clearspan warehouse facilities on the South Coast.
- Mezzanine office space incorporating kitchen, boardroom, training room & bathroom facilities.
- 3 phase power, high roller door clearance for heavy vehicles.
- Extremely well priced, versatile holding, suitable for a host of enterprises including,
Factory 9 - A unique commercial property in Port Elliot! - Word of mouth has proven a successful formula at Factory 9, attracting visitors from across the Coast and Adelaide to this inspiring community hub. Previously owned by an internationally acclaimed artist, these newly created studios provide large workspaces for an eclectic mix of artisans and bespoke businesses. Tenants have been carefully selected by the current local owners and continues to evolve into what has become a vibrant commercial community.
- Located on a prime corner site of Hill Street and Waterport Road, it is on the main traffic and heavy vehicle corridor, connecting Enc...
Currency Creek Winery Complex The Currency Creek Winery Complex consists of a magnificent function centre complex, six villas of quality accommodation in addition to a luxury homestead all nestled on mature vineyards and natural scrubland.
* Generous land holding of 12.41 hectares
* Significant size function centre capable of hosting concerts, functions, weddings and major events
* Six luxury villa accommodation units with beautiful rural views
* Fully equipped stables for reinstatement of horse based activities
* Not a working winery
Old Tatachilla Winery (Former Tatachilla Camp & Retreat Centre) The property offers a list of interesting buildings and features which may be perfectly applied to a range of alternate uses. * 39,930 square metre site * Over 5,000 square metres of buildings including magnificent homestead and four hostel buildings * Suit variety of hospitality uses
CURRENT FITNESS CENTRE WITH FUTHER DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY (STNC) - Vacant possession - Total site area 2,159 sqm (app) - Total building area 941 sqm (app) - Ideal retail office - Off street car parking - Zoned Neighbourhood Centre
***SOLD*** LEASED INVESTMENT - Total building area 128 sqm (app) - Total site area 530 sqm (app) - 5 + 5 year lease commenced 1/12/2010 - Net annual rental $32, 285.78 - Car parking at rear - Zoned Neighbourhood Centre
Great Development Opportunity Adjacent Bunnings Trade Centre *** SOLD BY DEREK BLACKER SOLD***
PLEASE CALL FOR OTHER COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES PH 0413274481
This great development opportunity in the growing southern suburbs of Seaford has a total land area of approx 3814m2 with 2 street frontages and is strategically positioned directly opposite the Bunnings Trade outlet.
Zoned Industry in the City of Onkaparinga this level and high exposure site is ready to be developed into a trade services style outlet, owner occupier site or develop it to suit your individual requirement.
Ideal to add to your Property Portfolio Approximately 229m2. Located close to town centre and Victor Harbor by- pass (Ring route) Road. Positioned just of Maude Street in Enterprise Avenue industrial Complex.
TATACHILLA CAMP AND RETREAT CENTRE Savills are pleased to be instructed by the owner to offer for sale the freehold property most recently known as the Tatachilla Camp and Retreat Centre, located on Tatachilla Road, McLaren Vale, South Australia, in the heart of the McLaren Vale Wine District and adjoins the successful and popular Tatachilla Lutheran College. The property offers a list of interesting buildings and features which may well be perfectly applied to a range of alternate uses. Some of the features include:
- A two level large building currently utilised as hall, dining, chapel, old dormitory and workshop of aro...
Secure Government Tenancy • Leased to the Commonwelath of Australia
• Total Site Area 1,676 sqm (approx)
• Purpose built single level office of 550 sqm (approx) on high profile Main Road site with rear access
• Set on 2 titles with additional future development potential (stcc)
• Taxation benefits
• 7 3 3 year lease
• On-site parking
• Estimated net income $155,167 per annum gross
• Annual fixed 3°o rental increases
• Built in 2004
• Exceptional investment opportunity in one of South Australia's fastest growing coastal towns
Auction on the Property Thursday 29th May 2008 at 11am
Outstanding Leased Investment * Perfect location, opposite popular beach
* Well established award winning café
* Secure 5 5 5 lease from April 2007
* Proven capital growth location
* On-site parking
* Attractive modern building of approximately 230 square metres
* Site area approximately 1,017 square metres
Auction on the Property Saturday 16th February 2008 at 12 Noon
For further details contact Colin Adamson on 0418 815 208
OUTSTANDING BLUE CHIP INVESTEMENT OPPORTUNITY Prominent corner location opposite the Victor Centreal shopping centre (Woolworths and Specialty shops)
-Building 260m2 approx
-leased to ANZ Banking Group Limited
-term 10 year and 10 year
-Rental $104,000 p/a GST outgoings
-Annual review at 3%
-completion date October 2007
FORMER POLICE STATION AND COURTROOMS Under Instructions from Land Management Corporation
Prime Location - Central Victor Harbor
Frontage to Torrens Street 47.12 metres and frontage to Ocean Street 22.13 metres
Development opportunity (subject to consents)
Zoned 'District Centre'
Tenders Close Thursday 19th July 2007 at 4pm at the office of 'Land Management Corporation ' Level 8 North Riverside Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide