South Molle Island Whitsundays, Great Barrier Reef JLL Hotels & Hospitality Group has the pleasure of offering for sale South Molle Island in Australia's iconic Whitsundays.
The perpetual leasehold interest in South Molle Island features 12 hectares* of developable absolute beachfront land, including a frontage of over 600m to one of the only sheltered north facing white sand beaches in the region. A further 15 hectare* parcel is located in the middle of the island, surrounded by tranquil national park.
South Molle Island benefits from excellent connectivity to both Airlie Beach on the mainland and Hamilton Island together with their ...
UNDER CONTRACT - YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER PRICE THAN THIS 5 ACRE SITE • Highly exposed with 19,960sqm on the only main road into the Whitsundays
• A level site with Prime position with Main road access
• Rare commercial opportunity
• Previously approved commercial usage to suit a variety of activities
• Directly opposite the exclusive Regatta Waters Estate & Golf Course
• Site surrounded by successful businesses and Centro
• Captured audience on Shute harbour road, gateway to the Whitsundays
• Land area- 19,960sqm
RARE PRIME ACERAGE SITE IN THE WHITSUNDAYS One of the last remaining acreage development sites in the area is to be sold by expressions of interest. Consisting of 2.13ha* (5.2 acres*). in the centre of Cannonvale, surrounded by quality homes and close to major shopping centres and a hotel complex, this large allotment would suit a residential subdivision STCA. The property has the advantage of a two storey home and frontage to Shute Harbour Road and Valley Drive. Added to this are all the Whitsunday advantages including easy accessibility via two major Airports and world class boating facilities on the mainland and the 74 Whitsunday I...
Opportunity Perfectly Placed On behalf of Whitsunday Regional Council, Knight Frank invites Development entities to review the site at 45 - 71 Waterson Way, Airlie Beach, in the heart of the Whitsunday region.
The property is offered through a Development Lease with option to purchase to commercially viable uses that benefit the local region and community.
The property offers: - A central location adjacent to Airlie Beach Town Centre; - A commercially zoned site; and - Previous approval (now lapsed) for a development permit of Multiple Dwelling Units and Serviced Apartments, Refreshment Premises and shops.
CLUB CROCODILE RESORT CBRE Hotels is pleased to offer for sale the iconic Club Crocodile Airlie Beach Resort.
Key investment highlights:
- 161 room resort - one of the largest accommodation offerings on the Whitsunday coast.
- $1.3 million* major refurbishment in 2014/15, with 75 rooms presenting 'as new'.
- Substantial facilities - large restaurant and bar, swimming pool, tennis court, meeting venues.
- Offers Vacant Possession and a manager's residence - upside potential through rebrand/refurbishment.
- Large 1.3ha* freehold site with redevelopment opportunities including resi-conversion (STCA).