Be part of the Port's revival!
- Prominent position
- Extensively refurbished
- 500m2 (approx) over 3 levels
- Suit variety of uses including office, retail, studio or residential (STCC)
- Flexible RCE'48 Zoning
- Realistic vendor motivated to sell
The former Port Adelaide Institute building is prominently located towards the western end of St Vincent Street, between Nelson and Robe Streets. Officially opened in 1959, the building was once home to the Institute's nautical museum and later, the Port Adelaide Public Library. The institute stood as an important cultural and social centre for t...