The Last 260 Lots Woodlands Edge Housing Estate, Taylors Lane, Wallan
* Balance of established and well performing first home buyer estate.
* Comprises 260 lots with 100 lots under contract.
* All major infrastructure and parks complete.
* Local amenities include:-
- Two Shopping Centres including Coles and Woolworths
- Numerous established Primary and Secondary Schools
- Medical Centres, Library and early education centre
- 10 minutes* to Craigieburn
- 5 minutes* to Wallan Railway Station
- 45km* to Melbourne CBD
For Sale by Tender: Closing Thursday 21st April, 12 noon.
Outstanding Childcare Investment - Booming North Growth Corridor Secure 10 year lease + options to 2038.
Fixed annual 3% rent increases.
Established multi-centre operator.
Tenant pays all usual outgoings.
As new 831m2* purpose built facility with permit for 120 LDC places.
Substantial 2,727m2* site with 116 metre frontage.
Abundant car parking on title.
Strategic position within existing residential precinct.
Rent $202,872pa* (as at 02/01/2013) plus GST.
Adam Thomas 0418 998 971
Raoul Holderhead 0413 860 304
Prime Main Road Secure Investment A rare opportunity to purchase this prime main road corner retail shop of 170 sqm approx securely leased to excellent tenant on a 3x3x3x3x3 year lease, zoned Business 1. With the best exposure of any shop within the strip the astute investor will sleep very soundly indead.
A Classic Investment - Mac's Hotel Leased to November 2018 plus options to 2033. Annual CPI reviews. Secure lease with three month security deposit & personal guarantee. Central Commercial 1 Zoned Site of 1,612 sqm with 34m frontage to Sydney Street. Classic 591 sqm two storey hotel including front bar, dining room, lounge, commercial kitchen, beer garden and upstairs accommodation. Ample on-site parking and rear access. Tenant pays all usual outgoings. Kilmore: Fast growing suburb within the northern growth corridor, 60km from Melbourne CBD. Rent: $70,509.91 pa.
Auction 11am AEDT Wednesday 9 December River Room, Crown Casino...
NAB Investment with Huge Growth Potential Renewed 5 year lease from September 2013.
Currently under-let at $128 per square metre – market review in September 2014.
Central location surrounded by a Supermarket, Pharmacy and local restaurants and cafe’s.
Versatile banking chamber with ATM, includes residence occupied by NAB.
Huge 1,360m2* Business 1 Zoned site with dual access plus 18 metres* frontage.
Easy commuting distance to Melbourne CBD – only 65 kilometres (45 minutes)*.
Historic Kilmore: Victoria’s oldest inland town and one of the fastest growing local government areas.
Rent: $39,321 pa*.
RESIDENTIAL LAND READY TO GO! - Balance of "Nature's Run" subdivision
- Total area 14 ha approx. available as one or
in two parcels
- Planning approval for subdivision into
- Services infrastructure already in place
- Elevated land with superb outlook
- Easy access to Hume Freeway
Expressions of Interest closing
Wednesday 26 November 2008