9% Return Industrial Investment! - Secure lease to Cripps Nubake to 2021 - in occupation 20 years, Tas largest wholesale bakery
- Renewed lease to City Mission to 2018 plus option
- Long established and successful not for profit organisation Est 1848
- Significant 3,528sqm* landholding
- Rent: $110,476pa*
Securely Leased to long Established Tasmanian Brands Secure lease to Cripps Nubake to November 2021 – in occupation 20 years, Tasmania’s largest commercial wholesale bakery Est 1878 Renewed lease to City Mission to August 2018 plus option Long established and successful not for profit organisation Est 1848 Tenants pay all usual outgoings excluding insurance Well maintained buildings totalling 1,595 sqm incorporating retail/offices, high clearance warehouses with multiple RSDs and recent upgrades Significant 3,528 sqm landholding within established industrial and commercial precinct with easy access to the Bass Highway Ulverstone: Tasmania’s fi...
Everybody wants a big shed This is a rare listing these days. Locating in the industrial hub of Ulverstone, this large shed (approximately 9m x 11m) has a 4 metres high roll-a-door. Electricity and water are connected. There is also room for a 40 foot container beside the shed.
So if you are looking for somewhere to store your grown up toys or just want a cool shed to do stuff in, then act now to avoid disappointment.
* Large shed (approx. 9m x 11m) with a 4 metres high roll-a-door
* Electricity and water are connected
* There is also room for a 40 foot container beside the shed
* Excellent shed for storing y...