14 room boarding house, each room self contained Located within close proximity to the airport, the Sydney CBD & the inner city's educational precinct this 'proven cash cow' truly will impress. With a variety of room sizes and accordingly room rates 6 Bridge Street, Tempe offers the astute investor or operator the opportunity of taking advantage of a going concern boarding house in a definite growth area.
Currently returning approx $200,000 per annum with an opportunity to increase with in house management. Facilities include, outdoor entertaining area (opportunity for communal BBQ area) and coin operated laundry facilities.
One of Metropolitan Sydney's Most Strategically Significant Development Sites Highly prominent location with extensive frontage to Princes Highway. Developers and owner occupiers alike can exploit a genuinely rare opportunity to potentially develop a scheme adjoining the site approved for the development of the largest proposed IKEA store in the southern hemisphere.
The vendor is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI’s) on either of the following bases:
• The entirety of the vacant property fronting the Princes Highway, amounting to 4,318 sqm*; or
• A portion of that property comprising less than 4,318 sqm.
• In either case, subject to subdivision
Charming Federation Era Residence This classic Federation residence is being offered to the market for the first time in over 30 years. Set amid grassy gardens, it showcases plenty of charm and generous room proportions. In a convenient pocket located in the middle of Dulwich Hill and Marrickville shopping districts, this superb position puts buses on the doorstep and cafes and shops a short walk away.
- Generously scaled bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Polished timber floorboards & high patterned ceilings
- Timber kitchen adjoining a casual living/dining area
BOUTIQUE DA APPROVED SITE * 2 Separate buildings * 4 Units per floor * Mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments * Most units are North facing * Majority of the apartments have views to the City and Botany Bay * Half basement excavation * An abundance of security parking * Section 96 ready to be lodged to utilise 100% of the FSR and provide additional bedrooms to all units * Total of 43 units plus 1 retail
A rare find - 860sqm land with development upside (STCA)
"Under instructions from NSW Trustee and Guardian"
This charming Victorian-style home in sought-after Marrickville presents four large bedrooms on a generous 860sqm (approx.) block. Held within the same family for over 90 years, this gem is finally on the market and ready for renovation or re-development, subject to council approval.
Step inside from the bullnose verandah with cast-iron valances to a long corridor with chandelier light and elegantly detailed architraves in keeping with the style of the home. The spacious lounge room features one of four original marble fireplaces. At the re...
SOLD At Auction by Nick Countouris - New Record Yield of 3.53% - $5,100,000
24/11/2016 The property is a tenanted investment with strong income and future redevelopment upside that has been identified under the Bankstown to Sydenham Draft Strategy as 'Main Street Shop Top Housing'. Situated in a prime location and positioned 140 metres from Sydenham Train Station and 5 km south of the Sydney CBD, the following are the positive selling features of the property:
- Attractive corner location with over 1240sq m of building area where Unwins Bridge Rd meets with Railway Rd & Gleeson Ave - Gross Income $202,000 / Strong tenants including BONDS Factory Outlet - 140 metres from Syde...
North, Park facing Boutique Development Site An incredible opportunity to secure a prime boutique development site offering incredible amenity in an excellent location:
• North facing development site, with majority of units with Northerly aspect overlooking John Curtin Reserve
• Excellent unit mix, with majority apartments 2 bedroom units
• Boutique site of 19 apartments
• Excellent amenity, within 200m of Mascot retail strip
• Tremendous transport links, with major bus services within 1 minute walk, and Mascot train station within 10 minutes walk
The property is being offered for sale via Expression of inter...
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE • Fantastic corner location
• Two street frontages
• 7 Factories
• Current income $314,511.49 PA
• Expired Leases and demolition clauses
• Site area 2,622sqm (approx)
• Located within St Peters Triangle Precinct 25 under Marrickville DCP 2011
• Zoned B7 Business Park
• Pre-DA plans lodged – 2 buildings of 3 and 5 storeys (STCA)
• Potential – 5 Commercial units
– 4 Home offices
– 46 Residential (1, 2 & 3 bedrooms)
– Basement level parking for 65 vehicles
SOLD 42 Church Avenue, Mascot presents one of the few remaining opportunities to secure a large, mixed use, residential development site in one of Sydney's strongest and most ideally located development residential precincts.
The site is currently 100% leased as an industrial estate. This site is located opposite both Mascot Train Station and future Mascot Town Centre and will permit large scale development. This site is arguably the best positioned site within the precinct.
? Site Area 11,102sqm*
? Zoning B4 Mixed Use
? FSR 3.2:1
? Mascot Station Urban Activation Precinct
Ideal Development Site Site area 1,493sqm*
Zoned B4 Mixed use
Superb location with great access
Buses at the door with trains nearby
Close to lifestyle cafes, restaurants and shopping
All in the very popular and rapidly growing Marrickville
SOLD Don't miss this site, motivated vendors have said it must be sold! Achieve strong re-sales in this central, appealing and strategic position with all the amenities of Sydney's Inner West at your doorstep. This site is destined to see strong re-sales, being under 1 kilometre from St Peters train station and 6 kilometres from Sydney CBD. Approval to construct a total of 18 lots with 1,056.6sqm approx internal building area. 8 oversized apartments.
6 first floor commercial suites and 4 ground floor suites ideally suited to advertising agencies, architects, photographers along with a range of re...
PRIME INNER WEST DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH SIGNIFICANT HOLDING INCOME
1,007.1m site* with an 18.29 metre* frontage.
High profile site in a vibrant section of Illawarra Road metres from its intersection with Marrickville Road.
Returning approx. $220,000 per annum net from 6 tenancies.
Tenancies comprise of 2 x retail, 1 x office, 2 x residential and 1 x tower.
Floor Space Ratio of 2.5:1 as per Marrickville Council LEP 2011.
Potential to significantly increase returns.
5 tenancies expire between now and Aug 2016, with the 6th tenancy being subject to a demolition clause.
High demand suburb in Sydney's strong performing Inner West.
Attractive settlement ...
Landmark DA Approved Residential Development Site - DA approved for 164 apartments
- Mix: 63 x 1br, 95 x 2br and 6 x 3br apartments
- Highly efficient floor plates
- 250m* walk to Arncliffe Railway Station
- 16 minutes* by train to Sydney CBD
- DA architectural design by award-winning SJB architects
- Ability to commence pre-sales onsite immediately & construction in June 2016
- Impressive site area of 5,790sq m*
MASCOT DEVELOPMENT SITE * D.A. lodged for 12 very large units
* All units with 2 parking spaces
* All units with extra storage
* Large commercial space facing Botany Road
* Most units with sunny aspect
* Best location in Mascot
* Next door to Mascot shops
* Transport right at door
* Potential to increase number of units (STCA)
* Great boutique development
From Little Things Big Things Grow Located near the intersection of O'Riordan Street and Qantas Drive, minutes to Sydney Airport and walking distance to Mascot Train Station. Surrounded by new commercial and residential developments in the heart of a very fast changing suburb, this property offers a great opportunity.
Currently mixed use zoning.
Leased for $35,000 per annum. Expires Jan 2015.
Level block of land. Size is approximately 493sqm
DA APPROVED 4 Units + Shop Exceptional development opportunity perfectly positioned within metres to Sydenham Station, shops and amenities. This is a superb offering for investors, developers and builders alike - in a sought after, tightly held Inner City market.
* Two street frontage - Unwins Bridge Rd and Rowe Lane * Exceptional DA Approved Site 4 Residential units plus Commercial Shop
* Existing two level freehold building * Rear lane access with garage/loading area * 1 min walk to Sydenham Green * 1 min walk to Sydenham Station
Raw Development Site 1068m2 Exceptionally positioned within 15mins walk to Mascot Station within easy access to local shops, schools and amenities is this unique development opportunity in a highly sought after precinct.
* 2 houses for sale in 1 line * Live now and build later * Exceptional position close to amenities * Superb development opportunity stca * Builders, developers and investors take note! * Land Size: 1,068m2 * FSR: 2:1
Boutique City Fringe Development of 21 Apartments and 2 Shops Offered to the market via public auction is this sensational DA and CC Approved development opportunity in vibrant St Peters.
The highly intelligent design delivers 21 impeccable apartments, with an exceptional unit mix with flawless design. At the forefront of the design brief was to ensure the highest standard of finishes whilst also ensuring an ease of process throughout construction.
• DA and CC approved development for 21 Apartments and 2 shops • Ready for immediate pre-sales and construction • Exceptional unit mix with 11x2 Bedroom, 7 x 1 Bedroom plus S...
LARGE FREESTANDING PROPERTY ON 645SQM LAND Currently occupied by Anglicare for their family support services program. THE CHOICE IS YOURS - Would suit various commercial applications and is ideal as a large family home. Large well proportioned block with rear lane access and 13.72 metre (approx.) frontage. Versatile floor plan, ornate ceiling, marble fire places. Garage and secure off street parking. INSPECTIONS Saturdays 1.30pm - 2.00pm and Tuesdays 5.30pm - 6.00pm.
AUCTION: Wednesday, 19th March 2014 commencing at 6.30pm at City Fringe Auction Rooms - Rydges Hotel, Missenden Road, Camperdown.
Prime Commercial Offering - FSR: 2.85:1 In a highly prized location no more than minutes to the airport, this is a superb opportunity for the small business owner or investor seeking an opportunity in a much sought-after light industrial, inner city precinct.
* Currently an established mechanical workshop * Metres to Wolli Creek residential complex * Easy access to train, major arterial roads
DEVELOPERS! Located in the Barwon Park Triangle precinct the zoning for this property falls within the 2 (C) Residential zone of Marrickville Council which allows for a range of uses including, but not exclusive to, residential development.
* FSR of 2:1
* Land approx 961sqm
* Building approx 700sqm
* 5 car spaces
AUCTION 18 MAY 2010, 10.30am
55 Harrington St, Sydney
RARE OPPORTUNITY: OCCUPY/LIVE & WORK/RE-DEVELOP A circa 1916-1918 building. With 1 bedroom residence. Zoned residential 2(a). Potential to improve or re-develop. 4m ceiling height to the workshop. 4m x 4.9m Roller Shutter. Power 11,000 AMPS. New concrete floor in workshop. Roof zincalume12 years old.
264sqm ground floor, 29sqm first floor. No GST is payable. FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CALL LUKE SMITH on 0416 281 577 or NICHOLAS SMITH on 0407 787 288.