South Townsville 1,012 site with plety of upside - Price reduced Comprises a freestanding air conditioned suite of offices with secure reception area, attached meeting room, kitchen, store and ablutions facilities with secure on site parking. Offered with Vacant Possession.
This property has been in the same hands for over 100 years and represents a unique opportunity to acquire fringe CBD real estate close to the Port and Palmer Street tourist and hotel precinct.
Price further reduced for this southside mechanical workshop This local landmark has been servicing the community and port for many years and the opportunity has now arisen for an experienced operator to acquire the site and/ or business as a going concern.
The site is approved for a mechanical & auto electrical services industry and includes full concrete hardstand and a high clearance awning. Current owners have moved south and require a quick sale.
Sale can also include most plant & equipment and a substantial client base together with a well presented first floor caretakers dwelling rented at $900 per calendar month.
Adjoining 4 bedroom house c...
Secure a Great CBD Asset. Purchase, Occupy & Invest. Perfect for an owner occupier or investor looking to secure a great CBD asset.
• Total building area 604 sqm* on 1,012 sqm*
• Ground floor office tenancy of 215 sqm* with male and female toilets
• Additional ground floor office/store room tenancy of 25 sqm*
• Level 1 is approximately 277 sqm* and accessed by internal stairs via a common foyer area to the front of the building. This tenancy is currently under lease to Taylor Byrne until December 2017
• The building provides for rear parking and can house 18 car parks
Landmark Location • High profile tenants including:
- MacDonnells Law
- Channel 7
- Tropic Distributors
- Commonwealth Government
• 1,952 sqm* of land with 3 street frontage
• 2,867 sqm* of commercial office space over 2 levels
• Basement parking for 60* vehicles
• Currently strata titled with whole of property under single ownership
• Estimated passing net income $380,145 pa*
• Estimated fully let net income $661,045 pa*
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Paul Dury or Michael Quinlan at Knight Frank Townsville.
CBD REDEVELOPMENT HOTSPOT Two storey commercial building with frontage of 16.8 metres* to both Ogden Street and Flinders Street for sale. Vehicular access to the property is available from Ogden Street.
- 847 sqm* land area - Building area of 847 sqm* - 2 Street Access - Zoned CBD Retail Core - Vacant Possession, ready for your renovation - Close proximity to new CBD developments
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing 11 December 2014 at 4pm
To obtain a property Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive agents Knight Frank
SOLD - SECURE TOWNSVILLE INVESTMENT PROPERTY Commonwealth Bank Freehold Premises situated at 151-173 Sturt Street Townsville City Heart. Property has quality lease in place. Currently leased for 5.5yrs with 2 x 5 Year Options. A very secure investment property worthy of an inspection. View by Appointment Phone John or David Adcock on 07 47834022 or 0427627573
Classic Queensland Building 104 Flinders Street, Townsville CBD
- Located in the heart of the Townsville entertainment precinct of "Flinders Street East". - High profile corner location. - 3 Level Building with GFA of 545 sqm approx. - Land Area of 232 sqm approx. - 3 Car parks onsite. - Zoned CBD Tourist Core.
For Sale by Offers to Purchase closing 4pm Wednesday 9 May 2012. Under instructions from Nigel Markey & Bradley Hellen as liquidators.
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Paul Dury 0448 476 006 / Paul.Dury@au.knightfrank.com or Michael Quinlan on 0408 716 006 / Michael.Quinlan@au.kn...
Brand New 130 Place Childcare Centre. New 10 + 5 + 5 + 5 Year Lease. 10 year lease expiring April 2026 plus 15 year option. Absolutely brand new: opened April 2016 with high attendance. Purpose built high quality centre. Experienced childcare centre operator + national management team. Large 3,552 sqm level main road site with extensive 167 m frontage. Townsville: Queensland's second capital, growth and development based on defence, health, agriculture, construction, education, tourism. Townsville's population 233,000 - growing to 361,000 in 20 years. Net lease allows full outgoings recovery including management fees. Attractive annual rental increases to the ...