Ironbark Industrial Estate Land Release On behalf of Investa Property Group, register your interest now for blocks sized from 2000mï¿½ up to 8.5 hectares. Fully serviced lots for sale, pre-lease or turn-key solution. Direct access to the M5 & M7 intersection. B Double truck access, on-site cafe, 90 place childcare centre, squash court, running track and pool. Designed to achieve Australia's first industrial green star rating including a green precinct within the estate. Call us today to discuss the wide range of industrial space options at Iron Bark
Only 4 Lots Left Just minutes from the Hume Highway, with direct access to the Westlink M7 and M5, Iron Bark is a strategically located business precinct in the thriving south west of Sydney, catering to a wide range of business uses.
Offering a wealth of on-site amenity, including cafe, gym, pool, squash courts and a proposed 90-place childcare centre, Iron Bark ticks all the boxes for businesses seeking to grow.
Unrestricted B-double truck access.
Significant cost benefits when compared to nearby industrial precincts at Eastern Creek, Moorebank and Prestons.
****UNDER OFFER**** 2000sqm of industrial land located on Gallipoli Street. Easy access to M5 & M7 motorways. Level parcel of land that is ready to build on NOW. Good opportunity to build up to a 1400sqm warehouse (STCA) 32 meter frontage with a depth of 62 meters. IN1 Industrial Zoning
Contact Michelle Auckland today for more information.
SOUTH WEST SUBDIVISION On behalf of the Baptist Churches of NSW & ACT, CBRE have the pleasure in offering for sale 42 Waterworth Drive, Narellan Vale.
We are pleased to present this property to the market, and are looking forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
The key attributes of this property are as follows:
- Ability for a small scale development (STCA)
- Site area of 2,616.5sqm (approx.)
- Close proximity to Macarthur Square Shopping Centre, and Narellan Town Centre
- Situated within close proximity to rapidly developing suburbs such as Spring Farm, Oran Park, Harrington Park, Elderslie, ...
Ideally Located, Town Centre Development Site - Flat and cleared 5,366sqm development site*
- Triple street frontage on the corner of a signalled intersection
- Diagonally opposite $200m Narellan Town Centre expansion*
- Close proximity to potential Narellan Train Station***
- Flexible B5 Business Development Zoning, allowing a range of uses (STCA)
- For sale on behalf of Caltex Australia
- For sale by Public Auction on Tuesday 6th September 2016
**Narellan Town Centre Website
***South West Rail Link Brief
South West Exposure The subject property is located on The Northern Road within the Narellan residential/industrial area. This is an established industrial/residential precinct which stands just north of Narellan Town Centre. The site is approximately 60 kilometres from Sydney CBD via the M5 Motorway.
The property consists of a disused Home Improvement Centre on a site of approximately 3,960m² with three (3) circa late 1990s freestanding houses and a showroom. The improvements could be modified to suit an owner occupier or the site could be developed (STCA). An opportunity not to be missed.