Long established Cane Farm and Dwelling The property is located approximately five kilometres south-west of Silkwood, an area with properties predominantly used for cane farming, bananas and cattle grazing.
The property at No. 4 Branch Road is a long established Cane Farm that is positioned in one of the best producing CCS areas in the region.
Some additional features include:
• Level workable farm totaling 57.59ha* (142 acres*) on 2 titles
• Modernised 3 bedroom low-set concrete home with timber floors
• Multi road frontage including No. 4 Branch Road & Gauci Road
• Positioned in one of the best producing CCS areas i...
HINTERLAND ACREAGE WITH D/A FOR SMALL SUBDIVISION Cattle or Crops?
Suitable to continue to graze some cattle or plant some crops, this 17.09ha (42.21 acre) corner allotment is located just west of the quaint, village township of El Arish.
Development approval currently in place for a 10 lot subdivision - 9 of which would range in size from 2012m2 to 3769m2 and the balance of land (14.4845ha) remains as a rural acreage allotment.
Partly fenced, this acreage has a creek and is undulating, rising to an elevated area at the rear. You may choose to build your home and develop a hobby farm with small crops or you may choose to continue with th...
Farming and Lifestyle Opportunities - Last Remaining Lot The last remaining freehold property offered for sale across the Atherton Tablelands, Lot 229 Mareeba-Dimbulah Road is offered for sale by Colliers International in Cairns.
- 74.81ha* of cleared rural land
- Understood to have been previously under sugar cane
- Substantially fenced
- Further improvements include older style barracks, ex-tobacco barn
- Access via a 2 lane bitumen road
- Current Pongamia plantation with trees aged between 1-2 years*
- Irrigation infrastructure incl. electric pumps, ELI gravel filter system and underground lines.
- Electricity connected, water provide...
Farming & Lifestyle Opportunities - 1 of 2 Parcels Remaining One of two remaining freehold properties offered for sale across the Atherton Tablelands, L113 Leadingham Creek Road is offered for sale by Colliers International Cairns.
- 51.7Ha of rural land on one title
- Currently under Pongamia trees
- Substantially fenced
- Electricity connected, water provided by irrigation
One of two remaining properties offered as part of a larger portfolio of 126.51Ha*. A total of 110ML* across separate water allocations is also on offer.
Under instruction from John Shanahan & Ginette Muller of FTI Consulting as Receivers & Managers appointed.
Large Industrial Land Parcel Adjoining Developed Industrial Estate Colliers International Cairns and A&A Realty Innisfail are pleased to present this vacant industrial land parcel which adjoins the well-known developed Innisfail Industrial Estate, for sale by auction.
Features of the property include:
• 16.39 Ha
• Various potential uses including industrial, cropping or cattle grazing
• Zoned General Industry
• Direct access to Bruce Highway
• Close Proximity to Palmerston Highway
• Possible future development (STCA)
For Sale by Auction, Wednesday 10 September at 11am, on-site.
For more information or to obtain the Information Memorandum, co...
Coastal Rural Acreage – Only one parcel of land left!!! (UNDER CONTRACT) Final opportunity to purchase a parcel of land (two lots) with a total combined area of 21.79Ha*
• Part of a former coastal rural acreage amalgamation
• Being sold as one lot with a combined area of 21.79Ha
• Lot 1 - 11.47Ha* improved with a low-set, 1 bedroom masonry block dwelling, water point and some fencing, with some fruit trees.
• Lot 2 - 10.32Ha* - vacant land, partially fenced
• Highway access - Close to the Port Hinchinbrook Development
• Mortgagee Sale