rare find retail shop selling off-the-plan street front retail shop of a new building which is expected to complete in early 2016. shop areas from 102m² – 161m²to choose, and each with a carspace. suitable for many uses. pay 10% to exchange.
•sefton railway station – 150 meters
•sefton shops and amenities – 100 meters
•sefton selective high school – 850 meters
INDUSTRIAL ADJOINING RESIDENTIAL - Site area: 7,143sqm*
- Opposite Wyatt Park & adjoining residential
- Opposite proposed large rezoning
- Substantial existing improvements including warehouse and office
- Currently zoned IN1 Light Industrial
- Vendor seeking short term leaseback
- 800 metres* from Auburn Railway Station
- Exceptional access to Parramatta Road and M4 Motorway
- Multiple potential uses including industrial training, place of worship and warehouse
THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE Auction - Saturday 19th March at 12:00pm onsite
John Hill & Co is pleased to present an excellent opportunity to purchase industrial land with freestanding buildings on a triangular shaped corner block. The property has been used as a building supplies business for over 35 years. This site has access off Clapham Road and shares a large 160 metre frontage to Carlingford Street.
The property comprises of:
* 1,853 sqm land * Approx 700 sqm building space * 160m frontage * Corner block with good exposure * Over 35 years as a building supply business * Current tenant in place
Huge 1289sqm land, Sought after location Over one single level and set on an impressive 1289sqm parcel, this well proportioned warehouse offers versatility for a number of light industrial uses and is suited to investors or owner occupiers alike.
* With an expansive rear marshalling area * Easy accessibility with front roller door * Level site, frontage of approx. 23 metres * Close to major arterial roads and the M4 * Minutes to Parramatta, Auburn amenities
Brand New 10 + 5 + 5 Year Lease Single tenant long term investment. Fully leased to Super A-Mart until 2023 plus options. National retailer with 38 stores nationally and trading since 1970. Australia's largest discount furniture and bedding retailer. Includes Barbeques Galore and one other shop. Wide Parramatta Rd frontage with second street access and egress. Massive 2.5 ha site with over 338 car spaces. Totally new $2m tenant fitout. Tenant pays all outgoings. Net Income: $1,700,000pa + GST
Indicative Price: $20 million (8.5% Yield)
For Sale by Private Treaty.
Dean Venturato 0412 840 222 email@example.com...
DEPOSIT TAKEN 2 RESIDENT UNITS & RETAIL SHOPS
Looking for both commercial and Residential? Look no further!
This property is located in the main shopping centre, and currently known as Grocery Retail + Restaurant. You wouldn't want to Miss this Opportunity…
•2x2 bedroom units + 2 retail shops
•Rear lane access to loading dock
•2 garage + ample parking
•Land size 455.25m2 & a width of 11.23m approx
•Building area: 550m2 approx
•Currently leased with total income of $66,000+
MULTIPLE OPPORTUNITIES High exposures street front retail shops and residential units with rear lane access to parking and loading bay and separate entrance. Located in the heart of shopping centre and it has multiple opportunities for this property.
•2 street front freestanding retail shops
•2x2 bedroom units + 3 bedroom unit
•Rear lane access to ware house & loading bay
•All shops & unit has own separate entrance
•Total parking for up to 8 cars
•Internal size 720m², land size 635m²
QUALITY ESTATE Conveniently located close to Regents Park train station presents this modern industrial unit perfect for business operators and investors.
* Prime street glass frontage and access
* Rear roller shutter, high clearance warehousing
* Ground floor accommodates showroom and amenities
* First floor office with air conditioning and bathroom
* Current rental return of $27,810 Gross Per Annum + GST
Open for inspection
Tuesday & Thursday 4:30pm to 5:00pm
Commencing Tuesday 7th February
UNBEATABLE VALUE! Well constructed full brick freestanding versatile building enjoying maximum exposure in one of the highest recorded traffic arterial roads in South West. Ideal for main road users, the property equally offers itself to an array of potential uses (bulky goods, mixed retail / industrial, showroom etc).
Main key attributes include:
* 300m² of structurally sound rectangular shaped building
* High clearance with metal roof
* Container height roller door
* Easy loading/unloading
* Ample front parking area providing easy access and convenience for customers and drop 40 foot containers