TO BE SOLD 'IN ONE LINE' WITH STRONG INCOME STREAM CBRE is delighted to present to the market for sale 69-79 Buckley St, Seddon - a unique investment opportunity underpinned by a strong income stream and future upside options. Located on what would be regarded as one of Melbourne's main western arterials in an out of the CBD, the site is surrounded by various forms of amenity from the likes of Victoria University, Middle Footscray station, Barkly Street retail precinct and much more. Key features include:
- 66 strata apartments offered in one line and all with NRAS incentives
- A mix of studio, one (1) and two (2) bedroom apartments
Outstanding Corner Endless Possibilities Fitzroys have the privilege of offering one of the inner west’s best corner freehold providing an outstanding opportunity for developers , investors and owner occupiers to capitalise on this major growth location.
- Corner site of 833sqm approx with 3 street frontages plus rear lane access - Substantial existing building of 833sqm with significant income potential or alternatively a retail carve up into multiple shops (stca) - Two individual titles offered as a whole - Enormous site flexibility with unsurpassed development upside - Offered with vacant possession - Zoned "Commercial 1...
Developers Start Drooling! Perfect residential site Fantastic development opportunity with significant road frontage to Bute Street totalling 67.02 metres and the uniform depth of the site of 20.96 metres make it an ideal residential development site.
There are two certificates of title, Lot 1 has a frontage to Bute Street of 45.83 metres by a depth of 20.96 metres and has a total site area of 961.2sqm. The second title shows a frontage to Bute Street of 21.19 metres by a depth of 20.96 metres having a total area of 443sqm.
Both titles combined have an overall area of 1,404.2sqm
The subject property is zoned Mixed Use and is located i...
Prime residential development, approved plans for 5 X 2 Brm and 4 X 1 Brm unts Development opportunity or owner occupier in the heart of Footscray's education district. potential for a Great man shed too.
Plans approved and ready to go on this unique and secluded residential development.
Floor Area: 500 m²
land Area 386 M2
Parking Comments: Parking proposed in the approved development plans.
Zoning: general Residential
Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity Plans and Permit Approved: Premium Development Opportunity
- Approved permit for 22 apartments consisting of 6 x 3 bedrooms and 16 x 2 bedrooms - Substantial land area of 955m2 approx. - Stunning architectural design - Capitalise on strong buyer demand for the inner west - Activity Centre zone provides alternate development outcomes including townhouses stca - Two existing Victorian dwellings on two titles with holding income
James Gregson 0421 516 480 Michael Ryan 0433 180 199
Footscray’s Finest Development Site On behalf of the Department of Treasury and Finance, Savills has the pleasure of offering for sale this major development opportunity at 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray.
Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is situated in the heart of Footscray's bustling Activity Centre, perfectly positioned to develop an iconic project.
The key attributes of 94-104 Buckley Street, Footscray include:
- Substantial landholding of 2,736sq m*
- Extensive frontage to Buckley Street of over 56 metres*
- Ideal city fringe Activity Centre Zone with an allowable h...
Affordable Development Opportunity in Rapidly Evolving City Fringe Precinct • Strategic site ideal for medium density project- excellent prospect to landbank or commence a development in the short/medium term!
• Site Area: 1,508 sqm*
• Easily accessible with large street frontage to Neilson Place
• Located in close proximity to an array of amenity including railway / transport infrastructure
• Purchase now to capitalise on rare development-friendly zoning where activity is encouraged (STPA)
• Terms: 10% deposit with the balance due 60/90 days
Premium Inner City Super Site Savills, on behalf of Places Victoria, has the distinct pleasure in offering the opportunity to acquire a landmark corner development site located at 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray. Ideally located within one of Melbourne's key growth locations, this prime site is offered with a development scheme for a sensational mixed-use development.
The key attributes of 2-52 Cowper Street, Footscray include:
- Significant corner land holding of 9,052sq m*
- Extensive street frontages totalling 180 metres*
- Ideal Activity Centre Zone with an allowable height of at least 10 storeys
- Development ...
AUCTION THIS THURSDAY ONSITE AT 1PM - BRILLIANT DEVELOPMENT SITE - Approved Permit For 3 Shops & 15 Apartments - 3 Street Frontages - Land Area: Approx 320sqm - Adjoins Maddern Square - "Activity Centre Zone"
Terms: 10% Deposit Balance 6 Months
For more information please contact John Castran 0411 502 424 or Lachlan Castran on 0475 000 888.
Vacant development site on corner allotment John H Castran Pty Ltd are pleased to offer for private sale 3 vacant adjoining allotments known as 240, 242 & 244 Hyde Street, Yarraville.
* 3 separate titles * Residential 1 Zone * Total site area approx 859sqm.
Yarraville is a tightly held precinct with development sites similar to this property rarely offered in the marketplace. There have been a number of recent sales of development sites within the Yarraville/Spotswood area and it is considered to be a hotspot for developers.
Landmark Activity Centre Development Site Savills is pleased to offer for sale this major site suitable for high density mixed use development.
Key attributes of this property are:
- Prime corner development site of 1,838sq m* - Combined street frontage of 123m* - Flexible Commercial 1 Zone (with Council approved Activity Centre Zone) - Situated within the Footscray Central Activities District - Development scheme by renowned architects Clarke Hopkins Clarke for 142 apartments plus retail - A vibrant and tightly held position in one of Melbourne´s most rapidly growing apartment locations - Surrounded by Footscray´s best retail amen...
Gateway Residential Development Site - Footscray Outstanding Residential / Mixed Use Development Site
Expressions of interest invited from experienced high density residential developers 25 level height limit. Corner site with area of 2,441 m2 Located next to Footscray Market & Railway Station Zoned Footscray Priority Development Zone 1 Potential to construct up to 300 residential units STCA To request a full property report email or phone on 0418 33 33 77
Inner West Development Site with Permit Expression of Interest Closing 21st November 2013 at 3pm
* Approved town planning permit for 89 apartments and 2 retail shops over 8 levels with basement car parking;
* Suburb location in close proximity to Victoria University, Middle Footscray train station, Footscray Train Station, the new McNab Avenue Grocon development, Footscray Central Activity District and 6 kms (approx) to the CBD;
* Easy access to the western suburbs via Geelong Road and the Melbourne CBD via Footscray Road;
* Total site area of 1,570 sqm (approx) over 3 titles;
* Mixed Use Zoning
HIGH YIELDING INVESTMENT WITH DEVELOPMENT UPSIDE! Re-Develop in Future Years (STPA). Tenant has been in occupation since 1997. Current Secure 3 x 3 Year Lease. Zoned INZ3, Site Forms Part Of The "SUBSTANTIAL CHANGE AREA" within the "MARIBYRNONG HOUSING STRATEGY"!
•CURRENTLY RETURNING $155,884 PA NET+ GST approx
•METRES TO TOTTENHAM TRAIN STATION
•WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPPING CENTRE
Adjacent to Established Residential Area. Within 10 KMS to Melbourne CBD. Close to City Link and Westgate Freeway.
New Lease to Woolworths Subsidiary – Boom Inner west Location Brand new 3+3+3+3 year Lease to blue chip tenant, Home Timber and Hardware (HTH Pty Ltd), 67% owned by Woolworths and 33% by Lowes (USA).
Prominent 3,121m2* site with Geelong Road (Princes Highway) frontage and 36 car spaces on title
Buildings of 1,594m2* include a 2 level retail/office and warehousing facility.
Proven hardware business trading 30 plus years.
Capital growth location 5 km’s from CBD in Melbourne’s rapidly evolving metropolitan inner west.
Home Timber & Hardware: Long established and growing network of over 240 stores across Australia.
Rents reviewed annually to CPI capp...
A DREAM DEVELOPMENT SITE!!! THE BEST SITE THIS SIDE OF THE YARRA!!!!
- Total site area 787sqm approx - Residential 1 Zone - Frontage to Ovens Street of 36.58m approx - Depth/frontage to Ballarat Street of 21.98m approx - No easements or covenants over the title - "A zero offset" to the corner boundaries, due to existing buildings
Great terms: 10% deposit and balance in 6 MONTHS!
GRITA ANGELUCCI 0413 332 331
ANGUS CASTRAN 0419 315 780
JOHN CASTRAN 0411 502 424
Position Perfect Medical Freehold - Own & Occupy or Develop Versatile Medical Freehold suits a variety of specialist medical uses.
Existing 210m2* building ripe for refurbishment or redevelopment.
Large 555m2* site - 7 car spaces on title.
Strategic position opposite the Western Hospital.
Short term lease to December 2011 - no option.
Rent: $71,165 p.a.
11.00am AEST Thursday
23 June 2011
For information on other investment opportunities in the campaign, please see:
PRIME FOOTSCRAY INVESTMENT SOLD SOLD SOLD
Centrally located in Footscrays retail precinct
Multi level retail and residential building
Two street frontages
Gross income $161,000 pa (approx)
Building area: 613m2 (approx)
Great location between Nicholson St. & Footscray station
Subdivision potential (stca)
CITY FRINGE FACTORY/WAREHOUSE • Building: 371 sqm (approx.)
• Excellent Corner location (Wingfield Street & Yewers Street)
• Three street frontages
• Included within proposed 'Comprehensive Development Zone'
• Current Zoning: Business 3
• Vacant Possession
• 6km West of Melbourne CBD
• Metres to Maribyrnong River
• Redevelopment Opportunity (STPA)