Knight Frank and Belle Property are delighted to announce the sale of a Waterfront Development Opportunity in Victoria.
Martha Cove on the Mornington Peninsula
• Completed waterfront residential subdivision with marina berths • Completed marina and on-water facilities • Marina Precinct for related uses. • Approved mixed used development for residential, retail & commercial • Significant adjacent rural holdings • Six parcels available separately or in one line
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing 26th February 2015
The Jewel In The Crown Rare opportunity to purchase 1203M2 of vacant land on the Esplanade Mount Martha. P.O.S. already paid, permit available with 8 apartments or do your own thing spoil yourself one luxurious home or split into three allotments and watch your investment grow for further detail contact.
UNIQUE 2 HA* MOUNT MARTHA SITE For Sale by Expression of Interest Closing Wednesday 29th October, 12 noon.
* 2 Ha* (5 acres) zoned Residential 1 * Suit 30-40 lot subdivision (STCA) * 500 metres* to Shopping Centre * 3 minutes* to East Link * 2 kms* to Mornington Township and Beach * Generous settlement terms available
Contact Andrew Egan 0433 989 767 or Frank Nagle 0418 497 888
Unique Freehold Investments with 99 99 year Ground Leases Minimum management investment.
Fixed 3% annual increases plus Market review.
Popular tourist and holiday maker location.
RACV and Big 4 rated resort.
Strong rentals and certain growth.
Huge land holding.
Gateway Mornington Peninsula location.
Thriving holiday tourist region close to beaches, wineries, golf courses etc.
Approx 58km*/1 hour south of Melbourne CBD.
Huge site area approx 56,000m2*
Extensive multiple street frontages.
Rent $275,000pa* plus GST, plus outgoings.
Interstate bidding is available by prior arrangement
An exceptionally well located property offering income security & outstanding long term development potential.
• Land Area: 4,070m2 approx
• Substantial residence converted into present funeral parlour facility
• Leased to Tobin Brothers Pty Limited
• Income: $122,000 per annum approximately
• Lease Term: 10 Years• Lease: Commenced 30 April 1999
• Further Term: 5 x 3 years• Annual Rental Reviews
• Magnificent Esplanade frontage overlooking Port Phillip Bay
• Information Memorandum available on request