First Time Offered in 43 Years Excellent opportunity to acquire a block of 6x2 bedroom units, in a superb location! Close to major shopping centres including Westfield Eastgardens and Mascot Centre as well as schools, parks, famous cafes and restaurants and amenities nearby. Located on direct bus route to University of NSW and City CBD the property features
- Currently 6 x 2 bedrooms units - Current Income of $117,260 p.a - Site Area 424sqm approx. Land Size 16m x 26.63/26.57m approx - Rear access to parking for 2 undercover garages and 1 car space, Storage areas plus 3 Lock Up Garages access from Tramway Street - Project...
North, Park facing Boutique Development Site An incredible opportunity to secure a prime boutique development site offering incredible amenity in an excellent location:
• North facing development site, with majority of units with Northerly aspect overlooking John Curtin Reserve
• Excellent unit mix, with majority apartments 2 bedroom units
• Boutique site of 19 apartments
• Excellent amenity, within 200m of Mascot retail strip
• Tremendous transport links, with major bus services within 1 minute walk, and Mascot train station within 10 minutes walk
The property is being offered for sale via Expression of inter...
BOUTIQUE DA APPROVED SITE * 2 Separate buildings * 4 Units per floor * Mixture of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments * Most units are North facing * Majority of the apartments have views to the City and Botany Bay * Half basement excavation * An abundance of security parking * Section 96 ready to be lodged to utilise 100% of the FSR and provide additional bedrooms to all units * Total of 43 units plus 1 retail
SOLD 42 Church Avenue, Mascot presents one of the few remaining opportunities to secure a large, mixed use, residential development site in one of Sydney's strongest and most ideally located development residential precincts.
The site is currently 100% leased as an industrial estate. This site is located opposite both Mascot Train Station and future Mascot Town Centre and will permit large scale development. This site is arguably the best positioned site within the precinct.
? Site Area 11,102sqm*
? Zoning B4 Mixed Use
? FSR 3.2:1
? Mascot Station Urban Activation Precinct
Blue Chip Office/Showroom + Warehouse Oxford Agency is pleased to be offering 448 Botany Road, Beaconsfield for sale via Auction. This is an extremely rare and unique opportunity to acquire a boutique, blue chip freehold property. Bordered by Alexandria, Rosebery & Waterloo the property benefits from neighbouring high profile businesses and tenancies. An ideal opportunity to establish your business or lease out as an investment.
-Ground & first floor office/showroom + warehouse at rear -Dual street frontage -High clearance / 3 phase power -Offered for sale with vacant possession -Zoned B4 mixed use -Future ...
MASCOT DEVELOPMENT SITE * D.A. lodged for 12 very large units
* All units with 2 parking spaces
* All units with extra storage
* Large commercial space facing Botany Road
* Most units with sunny aspect
* Best location in Mascot
* Next door to Mascot shops
* Transport right at door
* Potential to increase number of units (STCA)
* Great boutique development
Rare Residential Development Site in Alexandria (STCA) A rare opportunity to secure a prime residential development site in the heart of Alexandria. The property offers dual street access with a wide 20 metre frontage to both Ralph Street and Beaconsfield Lane. The property is currently leased until May 2016 with significant holding income. Excellent residential location along a tree lined street with immediate access to Sydney's CBD, Green Square, local schools, cafes and the Eastern Suburbs.
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use - Dual Street Access - Site area: 866sqm (Approx.) - FSR: 2:1 - Height limit: 22 metres - Tree lined street
ENTIRE BLOCK OF 9 APARTMENTS
SOLD ALL IN ONE LINE - 6 X 2BR + 3 X 1BR - 8 LUG + 1 CARPORT Rare opportunity for investors & developers alike to secure this substantial block of 9 apartments. In an extremely desirable location & easy access to the revitalised Randwick Racecourse, Centennial Park, Moore Park Golf Course, NSW University as well as accessibility to shops, beaches & transport including the light rail being built. Each apartment offers a highly functional floor plan, plenty of natural light & a large common garden. All apartments have a spacious layout; All with large balconies & internal laundries; 8 with lock-up garages & one with carport; Potential for refurbishment; ...
Prime Development Site Rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful freestanding warehouse with exceptional development potential in Alexandria. Located on the corner of Henderson Road and Garden Street, it offers the best of Alexandria while still being a short walk to Redfern or Green Square Station. The mixed use zoning allows for a variety of development, including highly sought after residential.
- 2.5 : 1 FSR - B4 Mixed Use Zoning - 809.4sqm - Passing Income - $95,454.55 - Lease Expiry: March 2016 - Will be sold as a going concern
Auction: 21st August 2014 SMH Commercial Property Auction Centre, Mezzani...
PRIME RESIDENTIAL REDEVELOPMENT SITE (STCA) LJ Hooker Commercial South Sydney are delighted to offer 71-91 Euston Road, Alexandria to the market for sale via auction.
The site is a rare opportunity to purchase a boutique residential redevelopment site in the hottest suburb to live right now - Alexandria.
71-91 Euston Road is ideally located just 4km from Sydney CBD & Sydney Airport and close to Green Square, St Peters and Redfern train stations. The area is bustling with surrounding amenities including The Grounds of Alexandria and Campos Coffee, Sydney Park is just a short walk away and there are bus routes at your front door.
- DA approved for a retirement village consisting of 147 independent living units & 136 bed aged care facility with 224 car spaces
- Site Area: 6,722sqm**
- Zoning: 10 (b) - Mixed Uses
- One of the city fringe hot spots and approximately 800m from Green Square Railway Station
On behalf of Anglican Retirement Villages
For Sale by Expressions of Interest.
Closing 3pm Thursday 17 March 2011
ATTENTION RENOVATORS & DEVELOPERS LAND VALUE SOLD$ SOLD! Two adjoining older style buildings on one title in fair condition. Total renovation required to bring them to their former glory, good street access through two roller doors ideal for showrooms, manufacturing, motor vehicle repairs or any other industrial use. Some income at present. Access is available to both warehouses from Hiles Street and McCauley Lane. Currently the property is fully let but can be available with vacant possession. Property suits refurbishment.
SOLD - Rare 777sqm* as per Certificate of Title
- Level, regular shaped site
- Flexible B7 - Business Park zoning
- Ideal for office/showroom, childcare, café, light industrial users
- Located in the heart of Alexandria, moments from The Grounds and Green Square Station
Last vacant block on Huntley Street!
Auction: Online: 5th August 2014 at 11am and closing 7th August 2014 at 3pm
Zoned B4 mixed use with extensive possibilities Tightly-held by a long established plumbing business since the 1960s, this terrace style property offers a broad range of enterprise and residential possibilities. The premise is located in a central location, enjoying easy access to Newtown and the CBD.
- The property is zoned B4 mixed use
- Boasts a frontage of 6.1 metres plus nine metre height limit
- Scope for transformation into a contemporary home STCA
- Redesign and customise premises to individual requirements
- Great for architectural firms, public relations agencies etc
Develop or occupy - A rare find in Alexandria This freestanding property is situated within close proximity to Mitchell Road and Erskineville Oval. It has great public transport and numerous trendy cafes and restaurants close by. This property is ideal for an owner occupier or developer wishing to take advantage of this sought after location and flexible zoning.
Key features of this property are:
• Site area: 241sqm*
• R1 Residential zoning
• FSR: 1.25:1
• 9m height
• Three street frontages
• Vacant possession
Auction Thursday 15th October 10:30am, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
From Little Things Big Things Grow Located near the intersection of O'Riordan Street and Qantas Drive, minutes to Sydney Airport and walking distance to Mascot Train Station. Surrounded by new commercial and residential developments in the heart of a very fast changing suburb, this property offers a great opportunity.
Currently mixed use zoning.
Leased for $35,000 per annum. Expires Jan 2015.
Level block of land. Size is approximately 493sqm
Develop / Invest / Occupy 142 Lawrence Street Alexandria represents an opportunity to secure a freestanding warehouse with residential upside in one of South Sydney’s most vibrant suburbs.
The boutique building offers expansive frontage to both Lawrence Street and Euston Lane and has enormous potential to occupy, convert or redevelop.
Located in the vibrant city fringe suburb of Alexandria, this prime position is set between two of Alexandria’s most prominent thoroughfares, McEvoy Street and Mitchell Road. This superb location provides immediate access to Sydney’s CBD, Green Square, the eastern suburbs, premiere...
INVEST, DEVELOP or OCCUPY 6 Victoria Street represents an opportunity to secure a fully leased investment with residential upside in one of South Sydney’s most vibrant suburbs.
This freestanding facility offers an expansive frontage to both Victoria Street and Victoria Lane, and has the potential to develop, convert or occupy.
The existing improvements consist of a functional industrial building with first level mezzanine accommodation with amenities. Comprising of a container height roller door off Victoria Street and three (3) car lock up garage/storage off Victoria Lane it offers itself to a mixture of users.
Raw Development Site 1068m2 Exceptionally positioned within 15mins walk to Mascot Station within easy access to local shops, schools and amenities is this unique development opportunity in a highly sought after precinct.
* 2 houses for sale in 1 line * Live now and build later * Exceptional position close to amenities * Superb development opportunity stca * Builders, developers and investors take note! * Land Size: 1,068m2 * FSR: 2:1
RECEIVER AUCTION: 16,527sqm* Mixed-use Development Opportunity
Stonebridge Property Group has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale an outstanding property with wide ranging development potential, known as 132 -138 McEvoy Street and 9-15 Bowden Street, Alexandria.
Key investment highlights include:
• 16,527 sqm* of land over two lots
• North-facing corner position
• 4.6km* South of Sydney CBD
• Close to the new Bunnings (adjoining)
• Zoned Mixed Use 10(e) under the South Sydney LEP 1998
• Under instructions from Brendan Copeland, Quentin Olde and Matt Adams, Receivers & Managers, FTI Consulting
Freehold Corner Building - Ample Carparking & Upside Oxford Agency presents for your consideration an outstanding & conveniently located property on McEvoy Street, benefiting from being situated 600 metres from Green Square Station, this precinct is undergoing substantial urban renewal with many substantial key sites set for redevelopment.
This four storey building is currently partially tenanted with arguably under market rentals, there is further scope to add additional floor space (subject to council approval) and further capitalise via refurbishment or residential mix on this corner building.