Two A Grade Commercial Assets in the Strategic Heart of Sydney Modern A Grade assets completed in 2005 and 2008
Total Net Lettable Area of 41,700sqm* with 815 cars
Estimated Fully Leased Income: $18.5m per annum
5.5 star NABERS Energy rating
98% occupied with 3 year WALE
Major Tenants: Nokia, AAP, SITA, Spotless, B-Pay
International Expressions of Interest closing 4pm (AEST) 21 April 2016
RARE DA APPROVED BOARDING HOUSE - DA approved for 15 self-contained rooms
- Land area: 804sqm (approx.)
- Less than 1km (approx.) to Rhodes train station
- Two street frontages
- Projected high rental returns
- Close proximity to Rhodes shopping centre
- Conveniently located close to Concord Road and at the junction of Leeds Street and Cavell Avenue, Rhodes. -Area: -Warehouse (Ground Floor) - 1,000 sqm approx. -Office & Showroom (Level 1) - 200 sqm approx. - High warehouse clearance and roller door access.
Quality Investment on 2 titles 12 & 14 Leeds Street, Rhodes offers a unique opportunity for the savvy investor with a view to the future. This industrial property, on 2 separate titles, offers flexibility both in ownership structure together with long term use.
The property comprises of a 7.6 metre cubic capacity quality warehouse, high tech production areas and office accommodation. The property has been extensively fitted out whereby the current lessee has installed a large power supply to run several technical machines.
The overall presentation is very good requiring little ongoing maintenance. The property is fu...
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY CBRE Western Sydney are exclusively marketing an opportunity only 100m* from Concord West Station. This land holding will present as a strategic land holding in one of Sydney's most demanded housing markets.
The subject property is well serviced by a Railway line to a number of universities and caters for several potential uses under the Local Environmental Plan for Canada Bay councils R3 Medium Density residential Zoning definition.
This low-medium density area being so close to transport infrastructure and Sydney CBD may have an outlook for future rezoning potential for our speculativ...
ATT: INVESTORS OR OWNER OCCUPIERS - Single level shop & residence in tightly held location
- Two street frontages
- Land area: 263sqm*
- 500m* to Concord West Train Station
- Zoned B1 Neighbourhood Centre
- Perfectly positioned close to amenities
- Offered Vacant Possession - Invest or Occupy
Prime Investment - 6 x Shops + Multiple Incomes + Future Development Potent... Freehold building just off the corner of Hospital Road with exceptional street frontage and exposure. The property has approx 13.965 metres frontage to Concord Road, approx 13.965 metres rear to Currawong Lane and side boundaries of approx 39.625 metres. Ideal future development opportunity in a highly popular suburb in Sydney's Inner West (S.T.C.A). 6 x tenancies. Multiple incomes. 550sqm (approx.) site area. Total current passing gross rental $184,898.40 p/a + GST (approx). Near Rhodes Waterside Shopping Centre, Rhodes Ikea, Sydney Olympic Park, Concord West and Rhodes train stations. High ...
RETAIL INVESTMENT * CURRENTLY OPERATING AS INDIAN RESTAURANT (CURRENT
LEASE TO JULY 2020)
* LAND SIZE - 246 SQM (APPROX)
* REAR LANE ACCESS
* GOOD POSITION ON CONCORD ROAD - CLOSE TO CORNER
OF VICTORIA AVE
* GARAGE PARKING AT THE BACK
* CURRENTLY RETURNING $45,600 PER YEAR