DEPOSIT TAKEN 2 RESIDENT UNITS & RETAIL SHOPS
Looking for both commercial and Residential? Look no further!
This property is located in the main shopping centre, and currently known as Grocery Retail + Restaurant. You wouldn't want to Miss this Opportunity…
•2x2 bedroom units + 2 retail shops
•Rear lane access to loading dock
•2 garage + ample parking
•Land size 455.25m2 & a width of 11.23m approx
•Building area: 550m2 approx
•Currently leased with total income of $66,000+
Attention Investors, Builders and Developers! This unique block comprises twelve (12) units which are all currently leased with potential to increase to market value, ideally positioned only a short stroll to Auburn train station, local shops, amenities, public transport and eateries.
Spanning across two lots, this building offers excellent scope for future remodelling/enhancement or capitalise on the development opportunity with 1,498sqm of land approx and R4 High density residential zoning.
* Free standing full brick residential building with twelve (12) units * All currently leased with income of $204,620pa approx * Low maintenance ...
Potential Mixed Use Development Site with Passing Income Positioned within arm’s length to ‘Auburn Central’ and only 272 metres to Auburn Railway Station. Two level freestanding commercial building on a site area of 1114m2 and commanding two (2) streets frontage (Mary Street & Harrow Road).
Potential Mixed Use Development site for 79 units + 3 retail shops (STCA) with a floor space ratio of 5:1 and height of 49 metres.
Currently leased till 30 June 2017 to Navitas English College for $493,071.82 per annum Nett + GST with tenant liable for 100% of outgoings.
Explore the potential located in high growth area with endless opportunity and i...
Land/Development Showrooms/Bulky Goods Industrial/ Office CBRE as the exclusive selling agent are pleasured to bring 25 South Parade, Auburn to the market for sale via an Expression of Interest campaign.
Some of the property's attributes include:
? 1,599sqm* of land , 923 sqm* of office building over two floors + 23 car spaces
- Individual offices, open office area, building in great condition
? 500m* from Auburn Railway station
- Suitable for owner occupier groups
- General Industrial Zoning
- Less than 6.3km* to Parramatta CBD
? Exceptionally unique freehold building offered as vacant passion
? Only moments from Auburn shops and ameni...
INDUSTRIAL ADJOINING RESIDENTIAL - Site area: 7,143sqm*
- Opposite Wyatt Park & adjoining residential
- Opposite proposed large rezoning
- Substantial existing improvements including warehouse and office
- Currently zoned IN1 Light Industrial
- Vendor seeking short term leaseback
- 800 metres* from Auburn Railway Station
- Exceptional access to Parramatta Road and M4 Motorway
- Multiple potential uses including industrial training, place of worship and warehouse
R3 Zoned Medium Density on Level Block A fantastic and exciting opportunity for developers/ builders/ investors, occupying a premium 1013sqm land parcel with a generous 19.3m frontage. Tightly held for twenty years, this property boasts a perfect north aspect and enjoys an excellent setting walking distance to local shops and eateries, Berala Public School, bus services, rail and acres of riverside parklands.
- Zoned R3 medium density on level & clean block
- Floor space Ratio of 0.75:1, permissible height up to 9m (STCA)
- Total 1013.2sqm of land & wide 19.3m frontage
- Located moments to an array of local shopping
PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY The property is ideally located on the corner of Nelson Short Street and Brunker Road within close proximity to Rookwood Road and the Hume Highway.
Prime Development Site in Sydney's South West Zoned: B7 Business Park (Bankstown City Council) Land Area: 18,920 m2 (approximately) Opportunity to develop for a range of Office and Light Industrial uses The site offers outstanding exposure to Brunker Road Surrounding companies include Sydney Water, Toll Logistics, Tip Top Bakery, Volkswagen, UD Trucks, Allied Express and McWilliams Wines to name a few
DA Approved * DA Approved Industrial Warehouse * Approved 3,741sqm Warehouse/Office * Floor Space Ratio - 1:1 * Site Area: 3,741sqm * 15 Metre High Clearance Warehouse * Undercover Basement Parking - 22 Vehicles * Multi-Level Corporate Office * Zoned IN1 General Industrial * Potential For High Power Supply Substation located nearby
Residential development site or suit owner occupier Property highlights include:
- Site area: 2,049sqm (approx.)
- Building area: 330sqm (approx.)
- Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
- Corner position with 2 street frontages
- 600m (approx.) from Lidcombe Station
- Offered with vacant possession
For sale by Auction
10.30am (AEDT) Tuesday, 8 December 2015
AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
John Macree 0412 222 511
Leslie Cheng 0411 879 765
DA Approved Industrial Site * DA Approved Industrial Site * Approved for 3 warehouses * Corner position & two street frontages * Short distance to Regents Park Station * Land size 2,197sqm * Purchase to develop or use as storage yard * Wide Frontage
IMPRESSIVE A GRADE PARRAMATTA ROAD CORNER SITE Iconic prominent corner site located on Parramatta Road this property is within close proximity to retail and commercial sites. Within 400m approximately to Silverwater Road intersection Auburn. Rare Parramatta Road undeveloped landmark site. First time offered in over 60 years for sale.
Property consists of two lots to be sold in one line. The site is suitable for a wide range of users.
Key Features: Huge exposure to Parramatta Road Over 36m frontage to Parramatta Road Corner position multiple street entries Building onsite consists of multiple rooms.
Huge 1289sqm land, Sought after location Over one single level and set on an impressive 1289sqm parcel, this well proportioned warehouse offers versatility for a number of light industrial uses and is suited to investors or owner occupiers alike.
* With an expansive rear marshalling area * Easy accessibility with front roller door * Level site, frontage of approx. 23 metres * Close to major arterial roads and the M4 * Minutes to Parramatta, Auburn amenities
Solid Investment Plus Potential Development Site * Fully leased Retail/Residential property on 487sqm*
* Zoned Mixed Use B4, located within 250m* of Lidcombe Train Station
* Ground floor area includes 2 commercial retail premises
* Upstairs offers residential units - 1 x 2 bedroom plus 1 x 1 bedroom
* Rear of premises provides easy off street parking for 6* cars
* Information Memorandum Available
* Inspection by prior appointment with agent
Auction - Tuesday 16th July 2013 at 10:30am
Auctionworks - Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret St, Sydney
Loads of Potential Superb opportunity to purchase this INI Zoned, General Industrial block of land with a total size of 470sqm. Located on a main road with minutes walk to Railway Station and easy access to Parramatta Road and Freeway.
VACANT LAND / OWNER WILL BUILD TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS - Zoned Industrial 4c
- Road base ground cover
- Adjacent to Phil Gilbert Toyota
- Opposite KFC
- Fully fenced
- Gated driveway access
- Ideal for automotive use
- Purchase / Lease as is or owner will build to your requirements.
For further information, please call (02) 9890 4005
SOLD PRIOR by Ben Jung Superb location for an owner occupier or investor, situated in a prominent position in Lidcombe, only minutes away from major arterial roads and amenities.
* Free standing industrial property * Over 1,800 sqm of warehouse space * Land area 2,200 sqm (approx) * High clearance container access * Suit various uses * Close to major arterial roads * Development potential (STCA) * Zoning B6 Enterprise Corridor (Auburn Local Environment Plan 2010)
* Annual income $225,000 pa (approx) * All outgoings paid by tenant * Water rates $1,011.48 pa (approx) * Council rates $6,708.40 pa (approx) * Insuranc...
LAND & BUILDINGS Freestanding factory with first floor and ground floor office and reception areas. Fantastic yard space and parking on-site for an abundance of vehicles or equipment.
- Two blocks of torrens title 4(A) General Industrial Land - Multiple buildings for occupation or renovation (STCA) - Three phase power (200 amps) - Natural gas on site - Located centrally to major arterial roads - Walk to railway station
For further details &/or to arrange an inspection please call Craig and the team at Brookes Partners Real Estate on 0412 001 650 or 9546 8666.