DA APPROVED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION SITE Ideal opportunity for a developer/investor to acquire a Sydney Metropolitan DA approved site.
? Approval for 6 level boarding house/student accommodation, restaurant, retail space, loading dock/parking and basement level
? Construction Certificate 95% complete
? Well located to CBD, Sydney, UTS and Charles Sturt universities
? Prominent position with 3 street frontages
? Zoning ? B4 Mixed Use (variety of permissible uses)
Capitalise on strong demand for student accommodation ideally positioned in a retail/commercial hub undergoing rapid gentrification.
Impressive Freehold Opportunity in Surry Hills • Corner allotment on busy Crown and Cleveland Streets
• Expansive four level hotel with bars, function space, manager’s accommodation and eight recently renovated boutique accommodation rooms
• 12 month YOY gaming growth up 30%*
• $2.9m* revenue (Jul - Dec 2016) $990,730* average gaming turnover per week (Jul - Dec 2016)
• Situated outside Sydney lock-out zone, close to new Surry Hills light rail station and Moore Park Entertainment precinct
• Opposite Surry Hills Shopping Centre and proposed Toga major residential development
For Sale by Expression of Interest
SURRY HILLS ACCOMMODATION INVESTMENT Located within a strong rental precinct, walking distance to Central Station All 11 rooms are fully furnished with TV, fridge + wardrobe facilities in place Registered boarding house, Zoned B4 Mixed Use Current GAR $140,000 (approx.) with scope for rental improvement Opportunity to capitalise on burgeoning budget accommodation market Low maintenance property, recently refurbished + well-presented throughout Large common + outdoor areas with shared toilet, kitchen + laundry facilities Moments to cafes / restaurants, transport + vibrant Crown and Oxford St's Stroll to Sydney's premier sporting ...
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FEDERATION STYLED
SUNLIT 4 LEVEL 10 ROOM BOARDING HOUSE The property offers an incoming owner the opportunity to secure a proven going concern business along with a freehold land holding of approximately 188 square metres, all within a few minutes’ walk to Sydney’s main sporting precinct – Moore Park & the upcoming light rail system.
- Magnificent classic character filled features throughout
- Features include marble fire places, high ornate ceilings and solid polished timber floors
- Impressive sun-lit North facing balcony
- A well maintained boarding house in the ever popular Surry Hills precinct
- GAR $168,500.00
- A proven & secure re...
Deceased Estate Multiple Income Stream Blue ribbon opportunity to acquire a 3 storey terrace with rear lane access from Paints Lane. Registered boarding house comprising of 11 rooms, potential to refurbish, extend and improve your cash flow. Strong letting area and strategically located across from Sydney University, Victoria Park and only minutes away from Broadway and various other educational establishments. Recession proof and land tax exempt. Don't miss out!
Auction Venue: Auction Works Mezzanine Level 50 Margaret Street Sydney
High Yielding City Hostel Multiple income stream Suitable for self- managed superfunds Excellent cash flow Rare Find with a blue ribbon opportunity to acquire an exceptionally well maintained substantial brick building with 16 rooms. Positioned with in a level stroll to a host of Cafes, Bourke Street eateries and transport options. Accommodation comprising of single and double rooms, all are furnished and equipped with kitchenette, TV and fridge and communal kitchen, laundry, dining area. Zoned b4 mixed use, security cameras, building area 344m2 approx. operating as budget accommodation. Inspect by appointment Aucti...
SUPERB ACCOMMODATION BUSINESS IN SURRY HILLS Expressions Of Interest – offers of approx $7M
Operating for over 20 years as a well presented and fully operational 156 Bed Backpackers Hostel which occupies a classic building of 3 levels with front and back entrance.
There are a range of single and double rooms as well as small and large Dormitories. Facilities include entry hall and reception, a communal kitchen, guest’s lounge room and TV room, internet booths and a shady courtyard with outdoor seating areas and onsite parking.
Located in Surry Hills opposite The Prince Alfred Park, 15 minutes from the Sydney Airport.
OPERATE, CONVERT, REDEVELOP - D.A. APPROVED BOARDING HOUSE Superb city fringe location - this fully renovated property has a D.A approval for a Boarding House operation. The location will ensure a high occupancy and the condition an above average income.
* Currently 14 bedrooms residential home
* D.A. approved for 10 room boarding house for 11 people
* Boarding house rooms could be increased STCA
* Lounge and TV room - feature courtyard
* 2 kitchens, 3 bathrooms - open first floor terrace
* 1 lock up garage with automatic roller door
* Beautifully presented - full renovation
* Quiet convenient location - superb real estate!
Investment Portfolio Auction *New 5 5 year lease
*Close to Foveaux Street and Central Railway Station
*Prestige high growth
*Ultra modern tapas restaurant
*Annual 3% increase with market review at end of 5 years
UNDERDEVELOPED CLASSIC 4 LEVEL VICTORIAN CORNER TERRACE SITUATED ON 281SQM OF LAND - Currently operating as an 18 room boarding house
- Prized 3 street frontage Riley, Reservoir & Little Riley Street
- Fully self contained spacious top floor one bedroom apartment and generous living area
- 12 full bathrooms, 3 common kitchens and 1 self contained kitchen
- 3 common W.C's
- Huge common laundry facilities, 1x storage room / office
- Zoned 2b Residential, height limit 12 metres, F.S.R 2:1
- Huge portion of underdeveloped land with room for further development S.T.C.A
- Two lots on one title
- Potential GAR $160,000
- Proven & secure cash flow business
- Magnificent ...
City Fringe Hotel Licence Adjoining Warehouse Situated Approx 800 metres from Central Station this rare offering consists of two freehold properties side by side with 24 hour Hotel licence and fifteen active gaming machines.The properties are offered as vacant possesion which allows many devlopment opportunities to be explored.
DA/CC Approval for 7 Units!! * DA/CC Approval for 7 Units
* Start building upon settlement
* Super investment in sought after high growth area
* Ideal University student accommodation
* 7 fully self contained units
* Easy rental with near zero vacancy
* Walk to Sydney Uni, UTS and Broadway Shopping Centre
* About 5 mins walk to Central Station
* About 10 mins walk to QVB & heart of CBD
* Selection of cafes and restaurants nearby
* A rare opportunity so don't miss out!
Freehold retail investment with redevelopment potential This is a single-level property sitting on approximately 328 sqm of land. It is currently occupied by an established Thai restaurant with al fresco dining.
The premises is well-positioned on Elizabeth Street, a main arterial linking Sydney CBD to the south, with Central Station and Thai-town just across the road. The property offers enormous upside potential for future redevelopment (subject to Council approval.)
According to Sydney Local Environmental Plan 2012, the property is Zoned B4 Mixed Use with a Floor Space Ratio of 3:1 and a maximum permissible height of 18 metres.
Opposite Central Station with loads of potential ~ SOLD AT AUCTION Elizabeth Street is a major thoroughfare with excellent exposure to traffic. These original commercial terraces are strategically located opposite Central Railway Station, bus and light rail terminals. They are also within walking distance to Universities, Sydney TAFE, Chinatown and Darling Harbour.
The properties will be offered by auction as:
Submission 1: 310, 312 & 314 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
Submission 2: 318 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
They are all 3-storey buildings with retail shop on the ground level and residence on the upper levels.
Residential Or Commercial Income Streams! Large corner mixed use building featuring multiple access points & street frontages. Currently configured as cafe / restaurant + first floor residential apartment. Features full exhaust facilities & commercial amenities ready to be occupied or leased as desired. Several entertainment areas with separate outdoor courtyard, laundry facilities + garage. Short walk to central station. located amongst cafe's, transport and all amenities. Suited to be reconfigured into a multitude of uses ranging from residential, commercial or mixed use (subject to council approval)
Prime Crown Street Location Quality two storey freehold terrace Popular local restaurant/cafe with courtyard Established 5 + 5 year lease Attractive 5% annual rent increases Outstanding exposure with signage High pedestrian/vehicle traffic zone Affluent and bustling tightly held precinct Rear access for ease of deliveries Strategic location poised for growth Net Income: $114,660 pa + GST
Auction 2pm Tues 13 May, 50 Margaret St Sydney
Darren Beehag 0411 226 223 Kieran Bourke 0417 418 007
Eight Grand Terraces Offered in One-Line – Residential Hot Spot Grand mix of eight, three storey terraces operating as boarding houses located opposite Victoria Park and 300 metres from Broadway Shopping Centre.
Chippendale has been heralded the latest hotspot for residential living with 70-84 City Road situated in the heart of this bustling cosmopolitan suburb. It offers exceptional upside both in location and development potential.
• Huge opportunity to invest, occupy, value-add or develop (STCA)
• 5 x 5 self-contained flats each incorporating one bedroom with en-suite and living/kitchen (70-78 Boarding House)
• 1 x 6 bed with open plan living...
Restaurant Investment + 6 Flatettes Large 3 level building amongst Westpac, Commonwealth & ANZ banks. Long standing restaurant tenant Red Lantern, new 7yr lease commenced 2012. Total annual rent $215,000 (approx) Strategic location in high pedestrian traffic pocket. Great existing cash flow with scope to renovate & improve.
Jerry Leis 0413 514 761 Allan Levy 0400 999 888
Auction: Tuesday 23rd July @ 10.30am (unless sold prior) Venue 50 Margaret St, Sydney
Flexible B4 Mixed Use Zoning - Grand inner city terrace ripe for reinvention. Built in the late 1800s opposite the sweeping grounds of Prince Alfred Park, 'Ravenswood' is a magnificent freestanding Victorian villa standing proud on a deep dual access block. It's in largely original condition with grand proportions and elegant period features offering superb scope for transformation into a distinguished city residence. An elevated 6m street frontage, soaring ceilings and elegant windows create a sense of timeless grandeur and a superb canvas for reinvention (STCA).
- Traditional tessellated tile verandah, elegant wide entry hall
- Magnificent livi...
Trophy Gateway Building - Owner Says Sell !!! Standing proud, this prestigious, solid, sandstone heritage building is a landmark property and the gateway building to the CBD!
* GFA 1077m2 over 4 levels + rooftop access * Ground & basement is set up as public bar and nightclub (3+3 lease available) * The upper two levels comprise of 15 rooms with 43 beds and room for more. * Fully leased net income is approx $350,000 + GST * Opportunity to occupy all or part of the building. * Close to transport, universities & Broadway Shops
Strategically positioned on the corner of City Road & Broadway, this opportunity is screaming for an astute inv...
Freehold Corner Building - Ample Carparking & Upside Oxford Agency presents for your consideration an outstanding & conveniently located property on McEvoy Street, benefiting from being situated 600 metres from Green Square Station, this precinct is undergoing substantial urban renewal with many substantial key sites set for redevelopment.
This four storey building is currently partially tenanted with arguably under market rentals, there is further scope to add additional floor space (subject to council approval) and further capitalise via refurbishment or residential mix on this corner building.