VACANT INNER CITY' BLOCK OF LAND Wide 5 metre frontage block of vacant land, total land area approximately 120 sqm. First time offered for sale since 1988. This is a rare opportunity to acquire a good size block of vacant land in an extremely convenient location just moments from Redfern Railway Station, Sydney University, lovely Victoria Park and swimming pool, Broadway Shopping Centre, fabulous Central Park and Railway Square. Situated in an area with lots and lots of future potential. A unique site with many possibilities subject to approval by the Council of the City of Sydney.
DA APPROVED STUDENT ACCOMMODATION SITE Ideal opportunity for a developer/investor to acquire a Sydney Metropolitan DA approved site.
? Approval for 6 level boarding house/student accommodation, restaurant, retail space, loading dock/parking and basement level
? Construction Certificate 95% complete
? Well located to CBD, Sydney, UTS and Charles Sturt universities
? Prominent position with 3 street frontages
? Zoning ? B4 Mixed Use (variety of permissible uses)
Capitalise on strong demand for student accommodation ideally positioned in a retail/commercial hub undergoing rapid gentrification.
507sqm block w/ heritage-listed cottage The site of 'Dascombe Cottage' since the 1840s, this is a rare gem of land nestled on a quiet cul-de-sac. The opportunity to do something unique this close to the CBD may never come again.
507sqm block across 2 addresses
Ideal for owner-builder/developer
Dbl-front Heritage-listed cottage
Some period features still intact
Rear level lawns get north light
Select, salvage, start from scratch
Sought-after tucked-away privacy
Prime spot for walk-anywhere life
Stroll to Redfern cafés & shopping
Close to Central/Redfern stations
Massive Upside !!! Value Add - Resi & Comm !!! Rarely do these type of opportunities present themselves either to Occupy, Invest with Upside or Re-Develop s.t.c.a. Positioned on the vibrant, highly exposed, cosmopolitian precinct of Cleveland St which is fast becoming the most sort after real estate in the City Fringe.
* Substantial sized building GBA approx 570m2 on a 331m2 square block
* Flexible Mixed Use zoning (Residential & Commercial)
* Retail showroom approx 320m2 with RLA by double roller door at rear
* Two x 125m2 New York style apartments each 2.5 bedrooms with loads of character soaring ceiling and polished floors or ext...
Impressive Freehold Opportunity in Surry Hills • Corner allotment on busy Crown and Cleveland Streets
• Expansive four level hotel with bars, function space, manager’s accommodation and eight recently renovated boutique accommodation rooms
• 12 month YOY gaming growth up 30%*
• $2.9m* revenue (Jul - Dec 2016) $990,730* average gaming turnover per week (Jul - Dec 2016)
• Situated outside Sydney lock-out zone, close to new Surry Hills light rail station and Moore Park Entertainment precinct
• Opposite Surry Hills Shopping Centre and proposed Toga major residential development
For Sale by Expression of Interest
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT SITE 146-154 Lawrence Street, Alexandria is located on the eastern alignment of Lawrence Street approximately 70 metres south of its intersection with Harley Street. Lawrence Street is a quiet residential tree lined street that runs parallel and in between Euston Road and Mitchell Road. Immediate surrounding landmarks include Bunnings Warehouse, Victoria’s Basement and Erskineville Oval.
Alexandria is a suburb in inner city Sydney, located approximately 4 kilometres south of the Sydney CBD and along with the surrounding suburbs of Beaconsfield, Zetland, Rosebery and Waterloo forms part of the G...
THE BEST CITY FRINGE SITE ON OFFER EXTREMELY RARE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY IN TIGHTLY HELD SURRY HILLS
? 3 street frontages, North-East facing aspect
? Large site area 531sqm* / Mixed Use Zone
? Located off main thoroughfares in quite suburban street opposite park
? Short term lease back - sold as a 'going concern'
? Sydney's future light rail located on front door
? Unprecedented demand for residential units
? First time offered in 22 years ? will be sold!
Auction: 1st September 2015 at 10.30am
Venue: AuctionWorks 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000
For further information, please contact the exclusive a...
UNDER DEVELOPED - PREMIER LOCATION - Two storey freestanding building
- Prime corner location
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use (Sydney City LEP 2012)
- Site Area 132.8 sqm* / FSR - 3.5:1
- Height limit - 22 metres (Sydney City LEP 2012)
- First time offered in over 50 years
The property is offered for sale via Public Auction on September 9, 2014 at 10:30am.
The auction will be held on the Mezzanine Level at 50 Margaret Street, Sydney 2000.
Surry Hills Freehold terrace with DA approval Highly sought, seldom found. A magnificent opportunity to acquire a freehold commercial building with an upside ready to activate immediately.
-Existing three storey 330sqm on 117sqm of land.
-Prime Location in the 'Soho' of Surry Hills, adjoining the Foster Street precinct and near the iconic Griffiths Tea's building development.
-DA approval and CC almost complete for mixed use development, featuring 4 whole floor apartments plus a ground floor restaurant.
Whether you choose to invest, re-develop or occupy, this property is guaranteed to satisfy.
SOLD - Rare 777sqm* as per Certificate of Title
- Level, regular shaped site
- Flexible B7 - Business Park zoning
- Ideal for office/showroom, childcare, café, light industrial users
- Located in the heart of Alexandria, moments from The Grounds and Green Square Station
Last vacant block on Huntley Street!
Auction: Online: 5th August 2014 at 11am and closing 7th August 2014 at 3pm
MIXED USE BUILDING - REDEVELOP OR OCCUPY CBRE is delighted to offer for sale, a mixed use three storey freehold building offered with vacant possession:
Key highlights include;
? Gross Building area: 485sqm over 3 levels
? Ability to convert to residential (STCA)
? Corner location with abundance of natural light
? Adjacent to Frasers Central Park development
? Ideal for owner occupiers or developers
? Vendor instructions to meet the market on auction day (if not sold prior)
Sold via Public Auction on 27 October 2015 at 10.30am
Venue: AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Zoned B4 property with boundless possibilities Occupying a substantial 455sqm parcel in a sought-after location, this zoned B4 property provides an exciting and lucrative business opportunity, presenting unlimited potential and possibilities. It is positioned within metres of Danks Street's eateries.
- Generous block features a total of 13.72 metre frontage
- Height restriction is nine metres, floor space ratio 1.25:1
- Currently comprises separate business/renovated residence
- Four double bedrooms, main with an ensuite, spacious office
- North facing sun bathed courtyard with landscape potential
DA APPROVED - 18 UNITS + 2 RETAIL Prominently positioned in a popular lifestyle location, this site with DA Approval for a 2 retail and 18 residential complex provides the opportunity to capitalise on this strong growth area. Located on the corner of South Dowling Street and Murray Street, directly opposite Moore Park Supa Centre and Moore Park Golf Course, and footsteps to the new light rail line, this prime site is moments to Centennial Park, Sydney Cricket Ground, Entertainment Quarter, Randwick Racecourse and a wealth of cafes and restaurants, with direct transport links to the City, North Shore and airport.
Prime Boutique Development Site This residential development site is located in a growing precinct in Sydney’s South within close proximity to the new Green Square Development. This is an ideal opportunity for developers to acquire a “risk free” site on the edge of a bustling town centre and owner occupiers to acquire a freehold building with great exposure and signage opportunities.
The site offers a prominent position within close proximity to retail amenity and public transport. The site has a current area of 955m² with the potential gross floor area (GFA) of 1,910m².
Prime commercial/development offering Located within arguably Surry Hills most desired residential pockets and tightly held precincts, this property has been owner occupied for several decades as a mechanical workshop. Featuring a large 220sqm (approx.) land plate, it presents a rare and unique opportunity to redevelop, occupy, or invest in one of the areas last remaining under-utilised development sites. Set amongst prominent local businesses such as Woolworths, Ocello & Fromaggi, it is moments to award winning eateries, cafes & restaurants and a quick commute to Sydney CBD.
Zoned B4 mixed use with extensive possibilities Tightly-held by a long established plumbing business since the 1960s, this terrace style property offers a broad range of enterprise and residential possibilities. The premise is located in a central location, enjoying easy access to Newtown and the CBD.
- The property is zoned B4 mixed use
- Boasts a frontage of 6.1 metres plus nine metre height limit
- Scope for transformation into a contemporary home STCA
- Redesign and customise premises to individual requirements
- Great for architectural firms, public relations agencies etc
REGISTERED 10 ROOM BOARDING HOUSE Spanning over 5 levels, this updated registered 10 room boarding house with approval for a maximum of 20 occupants offers single, double & extra-large rooms, some with balcony's and bathrooms & city skyline views. A sought after and rare find with consistent income stream and strong growth investment opportunity.
Features include large paved courtyard, communal kitchen, dining, separate living areas and a rear pedestrian lane.
Set within a fine pocket of Surry Hills and moments from famed eateries, Moore Park, Centennial Park and transport.
DA/CC Approval for 7 Units!! * DA/CC Approval for 7 Units
* Start building upon settlement
* Super investment in sought after high growth area
* Ideal University student accommodation
* 7 fully self contained units
* Easy rental with near zero vacancy
* Walk to Sydney Uni, UTS and Broadway Shopping Centre
* About 5 mins walk to Central Station
* About 10 mins walk to QVB & heart of CBD
* Selection of cafes and restaurants nearby
* A rare opportunity so don't miss out!
Surry Hills - develop, occupy, invest As the exclusive selling agent, JLL is pleased to offer for sale 120 Chalmers Street, Surry Hills.
Located in the vibrant City Fringe neighbourhood of Surry Hills, this is a rare opportunity to acquire a superb asset with value add potential.
Property highlights include:
- Existing 3 storey building – GBA 1,506sqm*
- Rear lane access with 8 car spaces
- Site area: 524sqm*
- Floor Space Ratio: 4:1
- Permissible height: 27m
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use
- Views over Prince Alfred Park
- 200m* from Central Station entrance
- Offered with vacant possession
Amazing & Rare Warehouse Style Redevelopment Opportunity Oxford Agency & DTZ Sydney are thrilled to present to the market this 3.5 storey freehold building. 846 SQM Land Size Approx Subject to Existing Tenancies Holding Over Discounted Passing Income Character Features Throughout Warehouse Style Windows on Two Sides Herringbone Ceilings Throughout Front & Rear Roller Doors Huge Scope to Add Value Through Refurbishment Zone B4 Mixed Uses Ideal Office/Accommodation Building
City Fringe Investment with Development Potential* - Site Area: 673.20sq m**
- Two Street frontages
- Leased to 30 September 2018
- Existing NLA: 3,822sq m**
- Current Gross Income of $1,595,706pa**
- Zoned B4 Mixed-Use
- FSR of 4:1 with 25 metre height limit
- Excellent conversion potential to a variety of uses*
- Situated close to UTS, Central Park & Central Railway Station
Develop or occupy - A rare find in Alexandria This freestanding property is situated within close proximity to Mitchell Road and Erskineville Oval. It has great public transport and numerous trendy cafes and restaurants close by. This property is ideal for an owner occupier or developer wishing to take advantage of this sought after location and flexible zoning.
Key features of this property are:
• Site area: 241sqm*
• R1 Residential zoning
• FSR: 1.25:1
• 9m height
• Three street frontages
• Vacant possession
Auction Thursday 15th October 10:30am, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
Iconic CBD Fringe Hotel This is a unique opportunity to acquire a boutique hotel, situated in arguably one of Sydney's most prime positions. Features include:
* 28 room iconic Crown Street Hotel * DA approval for new 42 room boutique hotel, by adding an additional 3 storeys * On-premises liquor licence, with trading hours from 5:00am to 12:00 midnight, Monday to Friday, and 10:00am to 10:00pm Sundays * With 3 street frontages, offers basement parking access and storage * Immediate neighbours include the recently redeveloped Sydney Water site, occupied by the Winery, About Life and Pieno
Freehold retail investment with redevelopment potential This is a single-level property sitting on approximately 328 sqm of land. It is currently occupied by an established Thai restaurant with al fresco dining.
The premises is well-positioned on Elizabeth Street, a main arterial linking Sydney CBD to the south, with Central Station and Thai-town just across the road. The property offers enormous upside potential for future redevelopment (subject to Council approval.)
According to Sydney Local Environmental Plan 2012, the property is Zoned B4 Mixed Use with a Floor Space Ratio of 3:1 and a maximum permissible height of 18 metres.
Opposite Central Station with loads of potential ~ SOLD AT AUCTION Elizabeth Street is a major thoroughfare with excellent exposure to traffic. These original commercial terraces are strategically located opposite Central Railway Station, bus and light rail terminals. They are also within walking distance to Universities, Sydney TAFE, Chinatown and Darling Harbour.
The properties will be offered by auction as:
Submission 1: 310, 312 & 314 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
Submission 2: 318 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills
They are all 3-storey buildings with retail shop on the ground level and residence on the upper levels.
Rare Residential Development Site in Alexandria (STCA) A rare opportunity to secure a prime residential development site in the heart of Alexandria. The property offers dual street access with a wide 20 metre frontage to both Ralph Street and Beaconsfield Lane. The property is currently leased until May 2016 with significant holding income. Excellent residential location along a tree lined street with immediate access to Sydney's CBD, Green Square, local schools, cafes and the Eastern Suburbs.
- Zoned B4 Mixed Use - Dual Street Access - Site area: 866sqm (Approx.) - FSR: 2:1 - Height limit: 22 metres - Tree lined street
Develop / Invest / Occupy 142 Lawrence Street Alexandria represents an opportunity to secure a freestanding warehouse with residential upside in one of South Sydney’s most vibrant suburbs.
The boutique building offers expansive frontage to both Lawrence Street and Euston Lane and has enormous potential to occupy, convert or redevelop.
Located in the vibrant city fringe suburb of Alexandria, this prime position is set between two of Alexandria’s most prominent thoroughfares, McEvoy Street and Mitchell Road. This superb location provides immediate access to Sydney’s CBD, Green Square, the eastern suburbs, premiere...
Prized 3 Storey Warehouse An exciting opportunity exists to purchase this mixed use building, appealing to owner occupiers, developers or investors offering incredible potential to recreate a significant warehouse converted residence or commercial head quarters.
Positioned in the heart of Sydney's burgeoning creative precinct, it currently houses multiple commercial businesses presenting separate investment options and strong rental returns.
* Land 234m2 Approx
* G.B.A 700m2 approx
* North facing corner position overlooking park
* Potential to occupy as residential or commercial
* Walk to vibrant bar s/ ca...
INVEST, DEVELOP or OCCUPY 6 Victoria Street represents an opportunity to secure a fully leased investment with residential upside in one of South Sydney’s most vibrant suburbs.
This freestanding facility offers an expansive frontage to both Victoria Street and Victoria Lane, and has the potential to develop, convert or occupy.
The existing improvements consist of a functional industrial building with first level mezzanine accommodation with amenities. Comprising of a container height roller door off Victoria Street and three (3) car lock up garage/storage off Victoria Lane it offers itself to a mixture of users.
A Rare Opportunity – Mixed Used Site with a Breathtaking View This exceptional opportunity is offering a 4 level mixed commercial/residential freehold building located in the heart of Chippendale, one of Sydney’s most sought-after & fast growing suburbs. This stylish warehouse conversion has endless potential to redevelop, strata, occupy or keep as a growing blue chip investment.
Location (Approximate distance):
- 750m to Central Station
- 1.7km to CBD
- 800m to Sydney University
- 500m to UTS
• Breath-taking 360 views of Sydney CBD on the top level
• Currently comprising Residential and Retail/Commercial
• Secure garage parking...
Prime Development Site Rare opportunity to acquire a beautiful freestanding warehouse with exceptional development potential in Alexandria. Located on the corner of Henderson Road and Garden Street, it offers the best of Alexandria while still being a short walk to Redfern or Green Square Station. The mixed use zoning allows for a variety of development, including highly sought after residential.
- 2.5 : 1 FSR - B4 Mixed Use Zoning - 809.4sqm - Passing Income - $95,454.55 - Lease Expiry: March 2016 - Will be sold as a going concern
Auction: 21st August 2014 SMH Commercial Property Auction Centre, Mezzani...
PRIME RESIDENTIAL REDEVELOPMENT SITE (STCA) LJ Hooker Commercial South Sydney are delighted to offer 71-91 Euston Road, Alexandria to the market for sale via auction.
The site is a rare opportunity to purchase a boutique residential redevelopment site in the hottest suburb to live right now - Alexandria.
71-91 Euston Road is ideally located just 4km from Sydney CBD & Sydney Airport and close to Green Square, St Peters and Redfern train stations. The area is bustling with surrounding amenities including The Grounds of Alexandria and Campos Coffee, Sydney Park is just a short walk away and there are bus routes at your front door.
Eight Grand Terraces Offered in One-Line – Residential Hot Spot Grand mix of eight, three storey terraces operating as boarding houses located opposite Victoria Park and 300 metres from Broadway Shopping Centre.
Chippendale has been heralded the latest hotspot for residential living with 70-84 City Road situated in the heart of this bustling cosmopolitan suburb. It offers exceptional upside both in location and development potential.
• Huge opportunity to invest, occupy, value-add or develop (STCA)
• 5 x 5 self-contained flats each incorporating one bedroom with en-suite and living/kitchen (70-78 Boarding House)
• 1 x 6 bed with open plan living...
RECEIVER AUCTION: 16,527sqm* Mixed-use Development Opportunity
Stonebridge Property Group has the exclusive opportunity to offer for sale an outstanding property with wide ranging development potential, known as 132 -138 McEvoy Street and 9-15 Bowden Street, Alexandria.
Key investment highlights include:
• 16,527 sqm* of land over two lots
• North-facing corner position
• 4.6km* South of Sydney CBD
• Close to the new Bunnings (adjoining)
• Zoned Mixed Use 10(e) under the South Sydney LEP 1998
• Under instructions from Brendan Copeland, Quentin Olde and Matt Adams, Receivers & Managers, FTI Consulting
2x Designer Terraces- SOLD Under the Hammer by Caleb Poka 0402 399 466! This is a very rare opportunity to secure two Modern Terraces in line, both with rear lane access. With a leafy outlook and located a short walk to Broadway Shopping centre, this location is highly sort after.
Modern open plan layout over 3 Levels
Additional separate self contained studios with separate entrance
Multiple income stream with 4 separate tenancies
Flexible Residential/ Commercial use (STCA)
Rear lane access with 3 car spaces
Boutique Development Opportunity! Rarely does a property such as 30-34 Chalmers Street Surry Hills become available in today's property market.
This original two story commercial building is located directly opposite Central Railway Station.
- Ground floor retail of 220 sqm - Ground floor warehouse of 107 sqm allowing for parking/storage - First floor office space of 327 sqm - Potential FSR of 6:1 - Rear lane access - Excellent residential development site - Sweeping views of Central Railway Station and City - Zoned City Edge in Central Sydney
Massive Upside !!! Value Add - Resi & Comm !!! Rarely do these type of opportunities present themselves either to Occupy, Invest with Upside or Re-Develop (subject to council approval). Positioned on the vibrant, highly exposed, cosmopolitian precinct of Cleveland St which is fast becoming the most sort after real estate in the City Fringe.
Just some of the features include,
* Substantial sized building GBA approx 570m2 on a 331m2 square block
* Flexible Mixed Use zoning (Residential & Commercial)
* Retail showroom approx 320m2 with RLA by double roller door at rear
* Two x 125m2 New York style apartments each 2.5 bedrooms with ...
ATTENTION RENOVATORS & DEVELOPERS LAND VALUE SOLD$ SOLD! Two adjoining older style buildings on one title in fair condition. Total renovation required to bring them to their former glory, good street access through two roller doors ideal for showrooms, manufacturing, motor vehicle repairs or any other industrial use. Some income at present. Access is available to both warehouses from Hiles Street and McCauley Lane. Currently the property is fully let but can be available with vacant possession. Property suits refurbishment.
Freehold Corner Building - Ample Carparking & Upside Oxford Agency presents for your consideration an outstanding & conveniently located property on McEvoy Street, benefiting from being situated 600 metres from Green Square Station, this precinct is undergoing substantial urban renewal with many substantial key sites set for redevelopment.
This four storey building is currently partially tenanted with arguably under market rentals, there is further scope to add additional floor space (subject to council approval) and further capitalise via refurbishment or residential mix on this corner building.