Former Sand Quarry • Adjoins urban development
• Site Area 44.36 ha /110 acres (approx.)
• Zoned 1(a)Rural Agriculture "A"
• Biodiversity credits available
• Possible 3 hectare residential re-zoning (Subject to Council Approval)
INDUSTRIAL LAND - Only one block left! - 3836sqm* - Fully serviced and level sites - 5 minutes* to the F3 Freeway - 10 minutes* to Newcastle Airport - 15 minutes* to Port of Newcastle - 2 minutes* to Junction of Pacific and New England Highways
Campus-Style Facility (On the instructions of the Mortgagee in Possession) KEY ATTRIBUTES
The property benefits from the following key attributes;
CAMPUS-STYLE FACILITY SUITED TO A RANGE OF USERS
Former tourist facility comprising 26 existing residential-style dwellings and communal facilities with potential to
refurbish and enhance into a unique campus-style facility*.
Existing approval for recreation facilities such as; Tennis courts (2), barbeque area, swimming pool, boat shed,
gymnasium and games room.
Suited to a range of users* including;
o Educational users;
o Religious organisations;
o Disability/support care;
o Foundations & associations;
Vacant Industrial Land Vacant industrial land located just off Masonite Road at Heatherbrae. Property has good access off Camfield Drive and backs on to the Pacific Highway. Land is ready of immediate development subject to Council approval.
* Asking price indicates approximately $75/sqm
* 3,894sqm approx. of generally level land
* Backs on to the Pacific Highway with good signage potential