PRIME DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY The property is ideally located on the corner of Nelson Short Street and Brunker Road within close proximity to Rookwood Road and the Hume Highway.
Prime Development Site in Sydney's South West Zoned: B7 Business Park (Bankstown City Council) Land Area: 18,920 m2 (approximately) Opportunity to develop for a range of Office and Light Industrial uses The site offers outstanding exposure to Brunker Road Surrounding companies include Sydney Water, Toll Logistics, Tip Top Bakery, Volkswagen, UD Trucks, Allied Express and McWilliams Wines to name a few
UNBEATABLE VALUE! Well constructed full brick freestanding versatile building enjoying maximum exposure in one of the highest recorded traffic arterial roads in South West. Ideal for main road users, the property equally offers itself to an array of potential uses (bulky goods, mixed retail / industrial, showroom etc).
Main key attributes include:
* 300m² of structurally sound rectangular shaped building
* High clearance with metal roof
* Container height roller door
* Easy loading/unloading
* Ample front parking area providing easy access and convenience for customers and drop 40 foot containers
Tenanted Investment * Three factory units for sale in a new complex * Internal clearance from Min 6.8m up to Max 7.8m * Access via motorised roller shutter - 4.7m * 3 phase power, 100 amps * 2 onsite carspaces * Secure tenants * 285 sqm to 356 sqm * 3 Year Lease x 3 Year Option * Leased From: 2nd December 2013 to 1st December 2016 * Council - $251.00 per quarter * Strata - $1012.00 per quarter
Tenanted Investment * Three factory units for sale in a new complex * Internal clearance from Min 6.8m up to Max 7.8m * Access via motorised roller shutter - 4.7m * 3 phase power, 100 amps * 2 onsite carspaces * Secure tenants * 285 sqm to 356 sqm * 3 Year Lease x 3 Year Option * Leased From 24th March 2014 to 23rd March 2017 * Council - $251.00 per quarter * Strata - $1012.00 per quarter
EXCELLENT FREESTANDER - DUAL ACCESS Located on the corner of Bellona Avenue and Mary Street. Close proximity to major arterial road networks and train line. SOLID FULL BRICK FACTORY WITH DUAL ACCESS
- Excellent corner factory with dual access roller doors - Building Area 350m2 on 461m2 land (approx) - Fenced front yard with 7 carspaces and ample on street parking - Excellent clearspan high clearance warehouse - Air-conditioned and well appointed first floor offices - Amenities over both levels - Zoned IN1 general industrial under Bankstown Council - Inspection is via appointment only!
What a Ripper - Freestanding Building + Yard * We are proud to offer a rare opportunity to acquire this freestanding industrial facility and fully sealed yard area on TWO separate titles which will be sold in one line.
* Only minutes walk to Regents Park train station.
* The fully refurbished building provides excellent container access via one (1) roller shutter door. Clearspan warehouse offers internal clearances ranging from 5.3m to 6.2m (approx).
* Well presented mezzanine office accommodation has been freshly painted, new carpet laid and includes partitioning and air conditioning.
NOW SOLD - Modern Freestanding Buiding * Currently leased to Eco Sense Environmental for 3 years. Lease started April 2012 and are paying $50,000 p.a (gross) plus GST
* Built around 2000
* Warehouse has 6.2 to 6.9 metres of internal clearance
* Motorised roller door and security alarm system
* Located within walking distance to Regents Park and Sefton Railway Stations
* Established industrial area
Office 30 sqm
Warehouse 385 sqm
All measurements given are approximate
Freestanding Factory Ideally located 100 metres from Regents Park Railway Station. Within easy reach of Woodville Road and Parramatta Road Freestanding Factory in popular Regent's Park The property is surplus to the Owner's requirements after being held by the same family for almost 30 Years Currently used as a Printing Factory, the configuration allows for a wide variety of light industrial industries The factory has been maintained to a high standard with a new roof and roller shutter. 12 Rose Cres. is within walking distance to Regent's Park Train Station and contains 4 off-street Parking spaces. With a realis...
WHY RENT WHEN YOU CAN BUY? •High clearance warehouse
•Male & female amenities + shower
•Good sized offices + Kitchen area
•Total size: 224sm over 2 levels
•Lowest price in Sydney. Be quick for this one
•Owner wants it sold
16,051SQM DISTRIBUTION CENTRE, NEW 10 YEAR LEASE Freestanding office and warehouse facility with excellent exposure to the Hume Highway. The property boasts recently refurbished office accommodation positioned on the ground floor, drive around access, large awnings and a combination of on-grade and dock access -18 roller doors in total.
The property is located on the corner of Waterloo Road and the Hume Highway providing easy access to Centenary Drive, Rookwood Road, M4 and M5 Motorways.
• New 10 year lease commitment to well established tenant
• Current net income $1,589,078.70
• Recently Refurbished
• Flexible zoning
Workshop with Great Position * Currently used as a smash repairer - spray booth available.
* Freestanding factory with two separate buildings.
* Huge awning between both buildings (315sqm).
* Easy access to rear.
* Suit multiple uses.
* Currently leased for $60,000 p.a - tenant month to month.
* Occupy, Invest or Build.
Building One 110 sqm
Building Two 180 sqm
Awning 315 sqm
Site 784 sqm
EXCELLENT EXPOSURE!!! Small, free-standing factory with EXPOSURE. Located on popular Park Road, within 200 metres of Regents Park railway station. Currently used as auto electrical workshop. Ideal for almost any automotive business. Ample parking, excellent exposure, and good presentation. Must see.
AUCTION If not sold beforehand! Modern freestanding warehouse and office built to the highest specifications. Ideal Corporate headquarters. The property has the ability to be split into two. Internally comprises two levels of quality office space (Ground Floor= 222m2, First Floor=363m2). The total warehouse area is some 792m2 which can be split as follows (Warehouse 1 = 525m2, Warehouse 2 = 267m2). There is also an approved mezzanine area of some 82m2. Ideally located close to Railway station and shops.
Two Street Frontages Solid industrial building with great exposure, used as Engineering for the past 21 years, but now to be sold as Vacant Possession. Property includes 2 street frontages, plenty of power, new roof, rear awning, 4 roller doors (2 at front and 2 at rear), full amenities, alarm system mezzanine office and on site parking. Zoned industrial.
THE GOLDEN TRIANGLE Auction - Saturday 19th March at 12:00pm onsite
John Hill & Co is pleased to present an excellent opportunity to purchase industrial land with freestanding buildings on a triangular shaped corner block. The property has been used as a building supplies business for over 35 years. This site has access off Clapham Road and shares a large 160 metre frontage to Carlingford Street.
The property comprises of:
* 1,853 sqm land * Approx 700 sqm building space * 160m frontage * Corner block with good exposure * Over 35 years as a building supply business * Current tenant in place
MAIN ROAD SITES FROM 1016M2 - 2346M2 (approx) This is the location text - Fully functional rental yard with 60 metre frontage to Rookwood Road - Dual entrances for easy commercial vehicle access and egress - Renovated display showroom/offices with massive awning - Newly sealed yard area – fully fenced with 2 entrances - Existing approved wash bay