FOR SALE - PREMISES - NORTH RYDE The property is located on the north west corner of Waterloo Road and Wicks Road in the North Ryde Business Park. Within 5 minutes walk will be the new railway station at the corner of Lane Cove Road and Waterloo Road.
Improvements consist of a modern brick two story industrial building with office areas over two levels and a rear warehouse & production area with a gantry crane. Current parking is provided for 40 vehicles
Land Area: 4,047m2 approx
For Sale by Public Tender closing 5.00pm Friday 29th February 2008
For a virtual tour of the property click here http://tours.surroundpix....
DA Approved Townhouse Development Site CBRE is pleased to present on behalf of the vendors, 18 - 20 Bent Street, Lindfield, a rare opportunity to capitalise on a DA approved townhouse development site located on the north shore of Sydney.
The vendors have exclusively appointed CBRE to market the property for sale by an Expressions of Interest Campaign.
The Property Offers the Following Attributes:
• DA Approval for the demolition of the existing improvements and construction of 16 x 3 bedroom townhouses over basement parking.
Residential Redevelopment CBRE are exclusively appointed to sell this fantastically located redevelopment opportunity only minutes from the Top Ryde City Centre.
The owners are looking to sell the two houses in one line to a residential developer, community/church group, childcare operator or housing provider.
Please see below some key highlights of the properties:
- 2100sq*m of combined site area
- Rectangular shaped allotment with 34m frontage 61m depth
- Surrounded by townhouse development
- 500*m to Top Ryde City Centre
- 15k*m to Sydney CBD
- Permitted with Consent: Multi-dwelling housing, childcare...
Entire Block of 12 Units at Top Ryde Shopping Centre Existing cash flow with scope for improvement Current annual rental $228,000 pa (approx.) Unit mix of 6 x 2 bedroom and 6 x 1 bedroom units All units with 2 balconies and onsite car spaces Directly opposite from Top Ryde Shopping Centre & all amenities Opportunity to refurbish, enclose carspaces into lock up garages or strata (subject to council approval)
Inspect: Wednesday & Saturday from 11:00 - 11:45am
Auction: Tue 2nd Dec @ 10:30am (unless sold prior) Venue: Mezzanine Level, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney
STRATA BLOCK OF UNITS ?Block of 18 x 2 bedroom apartments for sale in one line
?Moments from Top Ryde City, local amenities & transport
?All units benefit from balcony & garages or car space
?Expansive views from rear units
?Ideal for long term investors or strata dealers
LANDMARK NORTH SHORE RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE Concept Plan Approved For 345 Dwellings
- 13.9ha approx. surrounding the UTS Kuring-gai Campus Site, Lindfield
- Concept comprises 10 large housing lots, 25 small integrated housing lots & 310 units
- Highly desirable bushland location
- One of the largest single residential sites offered on the North Shore
- Attractiveness of the local district amenity, including close by playing fields, neighbourhood retail area, schools & parks
- Opportunity to create a landmark development
For Sale by Public Tender
Closing 3 pm Thursday 21 October 2010
On behalf of University of Technology, S...
SOLD SOLD SOLD - Secure Investment with Significant Development Upside The sale of 19-27 Devlin Street, Ryde represents an exceptional opportunity to secure a fully leased freehold property with a secure Commonwealth Government tenant with substantial residential development upside.
19-27 Devlin Street, Ryde has the following key attributes:
> 100% leased to Centrelink a Commonwealth Government agency
> Zoned B4 Mixed Use with significant development potential
> Scheme of 46 apartments plus ground floor commercial (STCA)
> Strong cash flow of $591,000 p.a. net (approx.)
> Corner site with three access points and dual laneway access
> Elevated pos...
SOLD SOLD SOLD - Fantastic Freehold Investment with Upside An excellent opportunity to secure a freehold mixed use residential / retail building in the heart of Lindfield with long standing tenants in a tightly held town centre.
• Excellent opportunity to refurbish and add value
• Potential strata sell down (STCA)
• 4 x 3 bedroom residential units + 2 x ground floor retail suites
• Net Income: $210,000 (approx.)
• 100% leased to long standing tenants
• Prominent location directly opposite Lindfield Railway Station
• Directly adjoining large council car park to the rear
• First time offered in 45 years.