North Manly 4,000sqm Residential Development Site CBRE is pleased to present to the market a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire 4,071 sqm of land in the highly desirable location of North Manly. This site is extremely rare and is without comparison on the market.
- Prestigious North Manly location
- Over 4,000 sqm of land, prime for development
- Raw site to plan your desired development
- Dual street frontage, providing great site access
- Ideal location close to local amenities including Westfield Warringah Mall
- Adjacent to the popular Warringah Golf Course
- Lack of competing stock in the area
Mortgagee Sale Potential Development Site** 1 Kenneth Road & 265 Condamine St presents itself as an exceptional mixed used development opportunity with the following key features:
* Total land area of 1553 sqm
* Rapidly growing residential area with neighbouring properties approved for shop top development
* Perfectly positioned on Kenneth Road and Condamine Street offering dual street access
* Close proximity to all lifestyle amenities, Woolworths, Coles, Bunnings, Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre, Warringah Mall, Public Schools and community gardens
* Public transport at your doorstep with express buses to Sydney CBD
Rare Brookvale Development Opportunity Total land area: 595sqm. This property provides a wealth of possibilities. Its prime location on Mitchell Road positioned metres from the busiest intersections of Brookvale make this land ripe with opportunity.
* Excellent exposure to Mitchell Road
* Level block of land
* Across the road from McDonald's
* Close to public transport
* Perfectly positioned in between the busiest intersections in Brookvale
* Zoned IN1 General Industrial, Northern Beaches Council
* Outgoings: $4,261 per annum approx.
* For Sale: $1,350,000 plus GST.
EXCUSIVELY POSITIONED NORTHERN BEACHES APARTMENT BLOCK CBRE, as exclusive selling agents, is pleased to present an exceptional opportunity to purchase the property at 38 Pavilion Street, Queenscliff. Located in one of Sydney's most iconic locations, this exclusively positioned apartment block is an opportunity not frequently offered to the market.
The property will be available for sale via Public Auction on Tuesday, 27 September 2016 at auctionWORKS, 50 Margaret Street, Sydney at 10:30AM.
38 Pavilion Street, Queenscliff capitalises on the following key attributes:
- Rare position in Sydney's renowned Northern Beaches
- Enjoys spectac...
THE BEST DEVELOPMENT SITE ON THE NORTHERN BEACHES ? Manly's most prestigious street with uninterrupted ocean and beach views
? DA approved for 6 luxury units
? A freehold site that is north-east facing
? Lack of competing stock in Manly
? Located half way between Manly and Shelly Beaches
Northern Beaches DA approved residential development site JLL as exclusive selling agents are pleased to be offering 'Brookvale Apartments' for sale by Expressions of Interest.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to purchase a DA approved residential development site on Sydney's pristine Northern Beaches.
Development highlights include:
- DA approved for 73 residential apartments, 6 work/live units and 664* sqm of retail/office space
- Smart design provides for minimal excavation
- Multiple units with water views
- 5kms* from Manly and 16kms* from Sydney CBD
FOR SALE BY EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Closing 3:00pm (AEST) Wed...
WHOLE BUILDING!!! SUPREME CORNER POSITION. SEE IT TODAY, TONIGHT, TOMORROW, ANYTIME YOU LIKE? CALL US, WE NEVER SLEEP :)
An unsurpassed opportunity has just become available to acquire prime real estate in an opportune Northern Beaches location.
This premier, free standing, corner position offers immense exposure right across the entire building & is highly suited to astute investors who understand prime commercial real estate.
This rare Northern Beaches site offers 5 long standing commercial tenancies including a cafe/restaurant, medium clearance warehouse, front showroom with reception, bright offices + HUGE floor areas - This mu...
PRIME NORTHERN BEACHES OPPORTUNITY CBRE is delighted to present for sale or lease a rare main road frontage site in the tightly held market of Brookvale. 762-770 Pittwater Rd is offered to market via expressions of interest closing 6th March 2015 at 4.00pm.
The subject property comprises an expansive 4,870m2 (approx) site area capturing a frontage to Pittwater Rd of 60m together with a 65m frontage and dual access via West St. We firmly believe this is a genuinely rare opportunity and one without comparison in the current market.
Current improvements comprise of a fully functional car dealership centre including a showr...
Rare Boutique Development Site - Manly â?¢Impressive site area of 1,902sqm* â?¢Boutique development site (STCA) â?¢Zoned R1 General Residential â?¢12 month extended settlement â?¢Offered with vacant possession â?¢The site is ideally located 500m* from Manly beach, 1.5km* from Manly Wharf and 250m* from Manly Golf Club providing the ultimate lifestyle for future residents
FOR SALE BY AUCTION Commencing 10:30am (AEST) Tuesday 30 June 2015 AuctionWorks, 50 Margaret St, Sydney
Once in a Lifetime Manly Beachfront Development
46,47 & 48 North Steyne, Manly Beach
Land Area 522sqm approx, existing building area 677sqm 3 adjoining shops with rear street access to be offered in one line Last development opportunity on Manly Beachfront Benefit of passing income
Rare opportunity to purchase a true trophy asset / development site located across from the world famous Manly beach front and moments walk to the Corso.
Amazing never to be built out beach views from every level.
Mixed Residential / Retail Opportunity - 2 Titles Large mixed use building featuring multiple access points Currently configured as 2 ground floor retail shops + 2 oversized residential units Fully leased with roof top terrace + 4 undercover car spaces In need of refurbishment or redevelopment (subject to council approval) Significant potential to reconfigure into additional smaller apartments, strata subdivision or budget accommodation (subject to council approval) Situated amongst known retailers such as KFC, Dan Murphys, Bunnings, Harvey Norman