Affordable Optometrist Retail Investment. Recent 7 Year Net Lease.
Noosaville, suburb of Noosa renowned as one of the world's most beautiful seaside holiday destinations. Dual income from optometrist & Surf Meets Southwest retail shop. Attractive single level retail with high exposure. Ideal location in vibrant retail village setting. Established precinct near Harvey Norman & Noosa Village Shopping centre anchored by a Woolworths Supermarket. Net Income: $66,809 pa + GST.
Recent 7 year leases to 2023 + options to 2028. Established tenants with strong trading positions. High profile retail properties in strong capital city and regional locations. Popular ...
PROMINENT NOOSA DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH STRONG HOLDING INCOME * A site with excellent high exposure site boasting approximately 88 metres of frontage to busy Hilton Terrace
* Three street frontage providing easy vehicle access and egress to the site.
* Holding income of approximately $248,459 per annum with seven separate tenants and demolition clauses
* Three separate titles providing flexibility to develop the property in stages or sell off surplus area
* Zoning "Neighbourhood Centre"
* Hilton Terrace is the main link road between the towns of Noosaville and Tewantin
* Close proximity to Noosa Private Hospital, Tewantin, Noosaville, Has...
TWO BRAND NEW 15 YEAR LEASES ON NOOSA’S BUSIEST ROAD * Two brand new 15 year leases to 7 Eleven and KFC, commencing December 2016
* Estimated net income $527,000 per annum
* Net lease structure for both tenants (excluding land tax)
* 2,517m2 site with 68m frontage to Eumundi Road
* Huge exposure to over 15,000* vehicles daily
* Ideally located between two of Noosa’s busiest roundabouts and offering access from two streets.
* Part of a larger development comprising 1,600m2 of industrial showrooms 50% committed at Jax Tyres and Repco
* Located in the Commercial Hub of Noosa with neighbours including Toyota, Mazda, Bunnings and Mer...
National Branded Tenant Amongst Retail Giants. Secure Lease Plus Guaranteed Rental Growth. - 5 year lease to 2019 plus options through to 2024 - Fixed 3% increases - Tenant pays all usual outgoings as per the lease - Toyworld: Australia's largest 'toy' retailer comprising 139 stores nationally - Modern 307 sqm store within thriving Noosa Home Maker Centre including McDonald's, Forty Winks, Petstock etc - Seamless integration with adjoining Village Shopping Centre including Woolworths, Dan Murphys plus 21 specialties - Noosa: Australian tourist mecca â?? circa 2 million visitors annually, generating $700M+ for local economy - Rent: $72,521 pa (December 2016)
NOOSA RIVERFRONT INVESTMENT * Area 85m2 plus external exclusive use area
* 5 year option period recently executed
* 2 x 5 year options remaining
* Fully leased to Chef On Line Pty Ltd trading as Thomas Corner Eatery
* Established tenant who has been operating out of this site for the past 5 years
* Currently returning $110,000pa net plus GST
* High exposure position on the corner of Thomas Street and Gympie Terrace
* Fantastic location in the heart of Noosaville’s café and restaurant precinct
* Designated undercover lockup parking
* In close proximity to all major services including Noosa Village Shop...
POPULAR NOOSA HEADS FOOD COURT TENANCY * NLA 25m2
* Returning $48,000pa net plus GST
* 3 + 3 year lease commencing April 2016
* Positioned in the popular Bay Village food court on Hastings Street
* Fit out includes exhaust range hood, illuminated sign boards, stainless steel benches, sinks and lighting
* Grease trap access
* Large amount of foot traffic passing through the site daily
* Other neighbouring food businesses include Subway, Kebab’s, Sushi, Simply Pies bakery, café and a smoothie/juice bar
For Sale via Public Auction Friday 27 May from 1pm, in room ‘Acres Noosa’ 37 Gibson Road, Noosaville
Retail Shop for Sale. Price Reduction Ideal and affordable leased investment New 3 x 3 Lease October 2015 Gross Income 25k pa Prominent main road exposure Substantial capital growth potential from this level Phone Tom Forde 0417 333 335 or Matt Forde 0427 457 546
Receivers' Sale - Noosa Heads Service Station Investment - Located near Noosa Junction, a major thoroughfare to Hastings Street - Leases to "Matilda" and "Thrifty Car Rental" - Current net passing income approximately $135,000pa - Staggered lease expiry profile - Information memorandum available on request - Floor area of approximately 215sqm does not include four bedroom residence, garages or canopy
Under instructions from the Receivers and Managers.
Prime Position in Australia’s world famous Resort Lease to November 2015, No further options.
Hard Coffee – thriving café business established circa 2002, loyal following by locals and holiday makers.
Fixed 5% increases.
Lessee pays all usual outgoings.
Prime position within popular ‘Bay Village on Hastings’ development.
No options – future owner occupier opportunity.
Noosa – Queensland’s premier tourist destination.
Rent: $142,721 pa*
Interstate and local bidding by prior arrangement.
To be auctioned as part of Burgess Rawson Investment Portfolio. Auction 73
12th December 2012
River Room Crown Casino